Pages:
Author

Topic: Anonymous reloadable prepaid plastic VISA ATM cards with own IBAN - page 4. (Read 159211 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
matteo do not answer my emails

Anyone can help me??? I really need one card asap.

Thank you very much  Wink

If you need cards you should buy somewhere else and only BZ WBK cards.

mateo is out of business.
Activity: 2
matteo do not answer my emails

Anyone can help me??? I really need one card asap.

Thank you very much  Wink
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

This is strange. I bought a mbank card long ago and I'm still able to withdraw.
The card never had more than 450€ though.
Also I filled fake informations on the mbank account website.

Would it be possible that the card get blocked depending on the amount you top-up ?
Would it be possible that the card get blocked depending on the amount you withdraw ?
Would it be possible that filling crap infos on the mbank account help not getting blocked ?

Anyone else still able to use the card ?

all my friend about 25x cards working (or supposed to work could not check all cards, most now are empty but last card of the "group" working today too). But he is afraid now to use too, I think no one can say something for sure
Activity: 31

This is strange. I bought a mbank card long ago and I'm still able to withdraw.
The card never had more than 450€ though.
Also I filled fake informations on the mbank account website.

Would it be possible that the card get blocked depending on the amount you top-up ?
Would it be possible that the card get blocked depending on the amount you withdraw ?
Would it be possible that filling crap infos on the mbank account help not getting blocked ?

Anyone else still able to use the card ?
Activity: 2
Hi, anyone knows if aly7358 still sell cards??

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 1
Hi,

I am potentially interested in buying a EUR VISA WK EUR card.

Being in another EU Country, I will need to open a Polish paypal account to load funds to my card. I noted however that Paypal Poland will require me to verify my account. Will I be required to provide paypal with a SSN and Polish address? Or are these details needed by the Polish card issuer, to enable me to login through their online panel?

Are these cards issues by anondebitcard?

Can anyone provide feedback regarding the anondebitcard?

Thank you.

I am essentially eager to have a prepaid debit card on which I can load fund from paypal, or from another provider like Stripe, Skrill etc.
Activity: 58
Code: VISA WK USD
Check balance/transaction history/change PIN online: free of charge (requires card registration)

what's meaning of (requires card registration)  ?

This means that you need to register the card online.
Activity: 7
Code: VISA WK USD
Check balance/transaction history/change PIN online: free of charge (requires card registration)

what's meaning of (requires card registration)  ?
Activity: 7
still sell cards?
Activity: 56
nice threas guys Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
And above all why did you register it?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Zachodni blocked one of my cards.

I loaded it 3 times. One time by bank transfer, 2x by WU. On the third load it was blocked. A total of around $500 I think.

Can't access it at all

during these transactions have you kept the same or changed the money beneficiary name?
legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack
People should probably stop selling these cards as it seems they're all starting to get blocked.....
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
Zachodni blocked one of my cards.

I loaded it 3 times. One time by bank transfer, 2x by WU. On the third load it was blocked. A total of around $500 I think.

Can't access it at all
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
Thx for the explaining, that would take me months as an involved person.

There's also a maximum 9 card limit per purchase, you'll need to visit one of their branches in person if you'd like to buy more.

Its even not that simple to get 1 card as a foreigner walking into a Polish bank.
Above all you have to reveal your identity and other things depending on the bank.
Let alone getting more than 9.
This means you have to prove you own a legitimate business like ANX or XAPO tried.
Companies get different conditions than those bought in small quantities.
Unfortuntately most of the cards sold here are acquired not through the proper channels or are not respecting/understanding the agreement.

I dont even blame people for trying to make a quick buck, but because of that regulations might get tighter and tighter.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
You can buy Zachodni WBK cards from them directly at www.allegro.pl . Some members that prefer to avoid giving their address to the bank will still have to buy from other sellers. Beside, I'm not shore sure that Zachodni WBK sends the cards to other countries even using allegro.

You are correct - they don't.

http://allegro.pl/karta-prepaid-paypass-bz-wbk-rabat-w-300-sklepach-i4588207649.html

Nie zgadzam się na wysłanie przedmiotu za granicę
(no shipping abroad)

There's also a maximum 9 card limit per purchase, you'll need to visit one of their branches in person if you'd like to buy more.
Activity: 653
Merit: 217
don't buy cards from Mbank, buy cards from Zachodni WBK bank

Thank you Coinfan for the advice. I've found this info though :
"Podex Card Silver cannot be shipped nor used in the following countries: Afghanistan, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burma, China, Colombia, Cuba, Iran, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Libya, Moldova, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Serbia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria,Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam"
http://www.second-card.com/?page_id=198

I need the card for my trip to South-East Asia, so Zachodni WBK is no good for me.

The thing is - since I'm from Poland, I've decided to go to the source and ask at the bank. They told me I cannot buy cards from them, they sell it to companies only. I asked about the problems with blocked money and they told me it never happened... They said they might have blocked a few cards but only if they suspected a fraud. Just a few cases, nothing on a big scale...

Anyways, I've just remembered I have a friend whose husband works at mBank (old schoolmate). He is out of town at the moment, but will be back in a few days. I'll call him and ask about details.

Yes, Zachodni WBK doesn't block cards as Mbank did (massive blocking), but better also be careful and avoid sending too much money on each transfer. Send, spend, send again.

You can buy Zachodni WBK cards from them directly at www.allegro.pl . Some members that prefer to avoid giving their address to the bank will still have to buy from other sellers. Beside, I'm not shore that Zachodni WBK sends the cards to other countries even using allegro.
Activity: 58
I doubt any seller could do much. This member even went to Poland and asked for his money at a branch. They didn't give him his money: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8905377

Look in that thread, there is a list of emails on two or three posts. At least a member got his money back, by spamming those emails with complains, including regulators.

Or join with other members and hire a polish lawyer to threat Mbank with a class action. A simple threat will do, it won't be necessary to go to court, so cheaper fees of the lawyer.

Hi,

along with another member of this forum, who is a Polish resident, we tried to help people with blocked cards. It's possible to go to a branch, if you're a Polish citizen, sign up your name to the card and get it unblocked. Not a problem. I've even arranged for several cards to be unblocked, it took me few visits to the bank, few long conversations with the bank officials. No problem, it's all doable.

What is not doable is cooperation with most of the people who got their cards blocked. I talked to several people (most of whom were newbie accounts), and somehow, all of them, stopped replying when I asked them for a full history of the card transactions. Transaction history is the same data as the bankers will be looking at, I'd prefer to know what's been going on with the card, it's still anonymous, so why did people get scared of my question? Why? Why are those people scared to show me the transaction history?

I'd like to look at the history of different cards to search for a common pattern that might be the reason for blocking. Also if I'm supposed to send sbd to the bank and risk their ass, then at least I'd like to know what is the risk involved. I can unblock approx. 20 cards according to my deal with the bank, if any of you are honest enough to reveal the transaction history (for my eyes only), then I can try and help. If you're not, then get a lawyer and see what you can do, but I guess that you can't do anything. The cards are meant for Polish residents, and yes, they are for travelling, so making payments abroad is their purpose.

I didn't read through this thread, I've got enough of my own stuff to do than try helping people that are not willing to cooperate, and that are potentially criminals. If you're an honest person then I can try and help, as long as you're willing to show me the transaction history.

If there is any other way I can help, then you can PM me. I hope that for all the honest people, the case will get resolved.

Kind regards,
Piotr

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

"Podex Card Silver cannot be shipped nor used in the following countries: Afghanistan, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burma, China, Colombia, Cuba, Iran, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Libya, Moldova, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Serbia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria,Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam"

I need the card for my trip to South-East Asia, so Zachodni WBK is no good for me.

The thing is - since I'm from Poland, I've decided to go to the source and ask at the bank. They told me I cannot buy cards from them, they sell it to companies only. I asked about the problems with blocked money and they told me it never happened... They said they might have blocked a few cards but only if they suspected a fraud. Just a few cases, nothing on a big scale...

Anyways, I've just remembered I have a friend whose husband works at mBank (old schoolmate). He is out of town at the moment, but will be back in a few days. I'll call him and ask about details.

All the help you can provide would be appreciated here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=746065.160

Thanks
Activity: 3

Pages:
Jump to: