Pages:
Author

Topic: Anonymous reloadable prepaid plastic VISA ATM cards with own IBAN - page 7. (Read 159211 times)

Activity: 520
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
I called +48426780505 and they said that cards are blocked and i have to come to mBank branch for ID verification.

so this is the old scam already seen here of getting people's money no questions asked and then asking them to jump into any sort of hoops as a condition to giving it back.

[edit]
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
same problem here.
Have 3 mBank EUR cards.

I bought these cards on allegro.pl

Can't buy or withdraw on ATM
Can only receive money.

I called +48426780505 and they said that cards are blocked and i have to come to mBank branch for ID verification.
pd7
Activity: 7
I just received my card today, and plan to use it in the next month or 2, so I'll update with how it goes. As far as delivery and support, mateo helped with all my questions and delivery was quick and packaged well.
[edit]: mateo: can you do anything? / know something?

Mateo has left the sinking ship. His last login was 5 days ago, his last post 8 days ago.

Maybe he's doing something to try to fix this but the lack of updates doesn't favor him.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
the wzbank ones are still working, i have a few dozen working
legendary
Bitcoin is antisemitic
They are deliberately keeping money from people outside Poland because they know that most people won't fly to Poland just to visit their branches.

They are scammers! End of story!

I think so: one of my VISA MB EUR cards has just been blocked (the one with more than 500 euros in it. The others are with their credit already spent almost completely and I was on the point of reloading them, but at this point I don't think that is advisable to load them).

On the website it says:
Card status: Active
but a transaction has been just refused by a shop.

[edit]: mateo: can you do anything? / know something?
Is VISA MB or VISA WK from mbank?
I guess VISA MB, but in the first post is mentioned that VISA WK has problems!?

VISA WK used to be the only one that could be blocked.
Now there is a massive blocking of VISA MB because some people abused the system.
I recently ordered about 20 VISA MB cards and I still haven't used one of them because I don't want to have my money blocked.
I'll wait for mBank to stop blocking arbitrary.

mateo, are the VISA MB PLN getting blocked too or just the VISA MB EUR ?

mBank is scamming people! Forget the abuses theory.

They are deliberately keeping money from people outside Poland because they know that most people won't fly to Poland just to visit their branches.

They are scammers! End of story!
Activity: 31

VISA WK used to be the only one that could be blocked.
Now there is a massive blocking of VISA MB because some people abused the system.
I recently ordered about 20 VISA MB cards and I still haven't used one of them because I don't want to have my money blocked.
I'll wait for mBank to stop blocking arbitrary.

mateo, are the VISA MB PLN getting blocked too or just the VISA MB EUR ?
Activity: 11

The problems are with mbank cards (visa mb).

The same situation.

1 old card blocked, got money only from xmlgold - they send money ONLY from POLAND banks.

2 new cards - blocked: received money from my own Bank account and from my friend account. nothing more... Also blocked.

Card's status: active. They can receive money, but you can not spend it, so they freeze there.
If bank would like to help me, I am going to go to Poland in October-November. I think nothing happen with money till then, but may be there it would be a problem to unfreeze 3 cards... I do not know what to do now.
I contacted with the bank, they told me the same thing: come to branch in Poland.

So I think these cards now all dead: not anonymous any more

Why don't you ask your friend to issue a chargeback? You pretty much have to comply with them with SEPA.

To my knowledge chargebacks are for credit card transactions and not to bank transfers.

Activity: 103
Merit: 12

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
The same situation.

1 old card blocked, got money only from xmlgold - they send money ONLY from POLAND banks.

2 new cards - blocked: received money from my own Bank account and from my friend account. nothing more... Also blocked.

Card's status: active. They can receive money, but you can not spend it, so they freeze there.
If bank would like to help me, I am going to go to Poland in October-November. I think nothing happen with money till then, but may be there it would be a problem to unfreeze 3 cards... I do not know what to do now.
I contacted with the bank, they told me the same thing: come to branch in Poland.

Why don't you ask your friend to issue a chargeback? You pretty much have to comply with them with SEPA.
Activity: 16
The same situation.

I have a card purchased last nov 2013.

I have yet to use it.

I was able to login today and see my account. nothing was blocked. but I have yet to process any transactions.

My card status is still active.

But it's blocked!
Activity: 1
I have a card purchased last nov 2013.

I have yet to use it.

I was able to login today and see my account. nothing was blocked. but I have yet to process any transactions.
legendary
Bitcoin is antisemitic
may i know who is the localbitcoins buyer¿

no, except that he's been trading there more than 1 year and he has >1 thousand transactions with positive references only.
I guess that any profile like this should be decently safe.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

[/quote]

I've got them loaded by the same very trustable buyer on localbitcoins (be careful if you go trading there).
I withdrew from several ATMs and used them to buy stuff in person. No paypal and nothing online for the moment.
[/quote]

may i know who is the localbitcoins buyer¿
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Anybody had any luck contacting Mbank concerning these blocks?
I wasted 30 GBP in phonecalls trying to get through to the relevant department just to keep on getting passed around and for them to constantly tell me to come into the bank in Poland (which obviously I cant).

Anyone have any ideas??

I didnt buy my cards from Matteo. I brought mine from instantvcc.eu, who had all of their cards mass blocked.

Check this thread:

Activity: 3
Anybody had any luck contacting Mbank concerning these blocks?
I wasted 30 GBP in phonecalls trying to get through to the relevant department just to keep on getting passed around and for them to constantly tell me to come into the bank in Poland (which obviously I cant).

Anyone have any ideas??

I didnt buy my cards from Matteo. I brought mine from instantvcc.eu, who had all of their cards mass blocked.
Pages:
Jump to: