Pages:
Author

Topic: Another Bear Market coming soon? - page 17. (Read 18305 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
April 23, 2018, 01:18:38 AM
We had over four months of bear market that was enough to wipe out 95% of the value from my portfolio. The bull run has not even got going yet but yes, it could be a bull trap and we could see the market tumble even further down, but I have a feeling that is NOT the case right now and that we might see the market go upwards after this sideways movement. Let us wait and see, it is all we can do and hope things will improve and get better. If we ever reach one trillion n market cap then I will be convinced that we ar ein another bull run. We need to surpass the previous all time highs to be convinced of a bull run.
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
April 23, 2018, 01:13:50 AM
No one knows for sure but people who read TA are saying we need to break the downwards trendline and if we come back down and retest it and bounce off, it will be a true bull run or alt season. People who said it's a bull trap think whales are going to cause another crash and make new investors lose faith and sell their coins for the whales to buy coins at a lower entry point so they have a larger control of the market.
I also heard about this, but how do you know when serious investors will enter to leave the market?! After all, who makes the same predictions, as I understand it, or this man is paying him to do it, or just to share thoughts. I studied wave analysis of the market, and in the crypto market little depends on it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
April 22, 2018, 11:52:53 PM
it's active market so it always up and down as well. in this time just my opinion should be a shake down after BTC climb back to 10k at this target many people will take profit again
and the fear will be back. at this time better just leave your chart, portfolio to avoid wrong action...

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 11:46:58 PM
Bear markets are inevitable, but the key is to think long term and not let short-term movements scare you. The overall growth potential of cryptocurrencies is massive, in my view. What happens in the short term is not important.
Activity: 168
April 22, 2018, 11:45:00 PM
Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

It is possible! What do you think?

It will not happen because with the bear market it will not be able to stabilize the market price and it will not be possible because the market may take the last decline from here and end up here and it will not happen again, I do see that this decline happens every single cucumber , but overall will go up from now on
brand new
Activity: 0
April 22, 2018, 12:10:23 PM
Hello!
I am too for recovery of the market and hope for the best but if that would not be the case I am prepared for the bear market aswell. There are still a number of ways for you to profit from bloody market.
If I got your attention and want to know more then head over to this article and learn about 8 Amazing Ways to Profit in a Crypto Bear Market.
Cheers and best of luck!  Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
April 22, 2018, 12:30:14 PM
Possible, as bitcoin code written in the it will grow in the price all the time, the bad thing is bitcoin is speculative coin, so with big money it's easy to decrease. By my information at this time bulls coming in the bitcoin, so we will se bitcoin up to 15k.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
April 20, 2018, 07:08:57 PM
Yes the bears are coming as soon the bulls got tired,all of the bullruns are going to end sooner or later those bulls will be weaker,and those beards who slept for a while will give another bloody market for us,you should be taking profits when the bullish market has arrived,buyback from the bloody market when the trend has changed.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 07:06:34 PM
Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!
The market is getting stronger with time and the signs that is shown in the market for the past few days is promising, but that can be a false flag and the market can go down from this situation, anything is possible, if there is a major sell off the  market will go down, it all depends upon what is the next negative news to be heard, hopefully i think that the market has bottomed and we will now see the rise of the market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
April 20, 2018, 07:01:40 PM
No one knows for sure but people who read TA are saying we need to break the downwards trendline and if we come back down and retest it and bounce off, it will be a true bull run or alt season. People who said it's a bull trap think whales are going to cause another crash and make new investors lose faith and sell their coins for the whales to buy coins at a lower entry point so they have a larger control of the market.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 20, 2018, 06:54:26 PM

It is not actually a false flag. The tax season is now over, the price fell down a lot already, and now people are back to investing on bitcoins and other crypto currencies causing the price to go up. This is something we all already expected. We might see a significant rise in price for the next few days, before its starts to stabilize a bit.
Activity: 183
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
April 20, 2018, 06:03:12 PM
Of course why would the bear stop from coming ? bearish trend will start as soon bitcoin's value will once again failed,which is why we should be taking our profits as soon as we are satisfied with what we already have,never let your greed destroy your goals.From bullish to bearish and vice versa that is how the market works thats why you need to know that adopt in every situation that we have.
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
April 20, 2018, 05:47:46 PM
Bulls will soon get exhausted or tired,which is the moment then those bears are going to come once again.You should be expecting bears as soon as bitcoin's market has failed once again.Do next expect a bullish market for the whole year,always get ready to come out from these altcoisn so that you wont be effected by these market crashes.
Activity: 186
April 20, 2018, 05:43:20 PM
Yes these bears are going to show up once again as the market cycles,you should be checking bitcoin's charts so you will have a good exit from these bullish market,and then buyback from the bottom when the bears has finally dominated the market and im sure you are going to make a lot of money when the market has been recovered and you bought cheaper coins from the dips.
Activity: 154
April 20, 2018, 05:38:24 PM

There are a lot of fake news that already come out at the past but still bitcoins managed to grow its value and people are keep on investing in it, i believe that the growth of cryptocurrency will be always depending on its investors in the market.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
April 20, 2018, 05:37:12 PM
Bears and Bulls will always pulling each other's rope that is why there will always be some trends,bears are going to come as soon as the bulls got tired,or vice versa,that is why we should be taking our profits when the bulls has come,buy cheaper coins when the bearish market shows up so that you can maximize your profits.
Activity: 461
Merit: 112
April 20, 2018, 05:27:17 PM
Many people in here, think that there won't be bearish market but I think it may be and nowadays bitcoin graphic is similar to bitcoin graphic in 2014
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
April 20, 2018, 05:23:48 PM
After the bear coming then the bull for 2018 will commence as we  move close to the half of the year, Now is the time to take little profit as we have  the bull for sometime.
Activity: 182
April 20, 2018, 05:21:08 PM
Yes it is unpredictable when,lets just hope the bulls wont be tired too early while we are still in good momentum.Movements of bitcoin will affect the whole market which is why we should be trying to do our best to make money when the times like this.You should be checking the bitcoin from time to time ,so that you will have a good idea when to sell your coins.
Activity: 274
April 20, 2018, 05:15:16 PM
Bulls arent going to push the market up forever which is why these bears are going to show up whenever the bulls got tired,that is why we should ba taking our profits now,so whenever the bears has come we wont be losing the opportunity to take our profits,you shouldnt be buying today because it is too risky if you asked me.
Pages:
Jump to: