Pages:
Author

Topic: Antminer B3 Bytom Mining First review - page 25. (Read 9423 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
UUpool seems to be the best choice now.

Agreed.  I'm sticking to it for now.  At least it shows an earned balance and even when the website goes down the mining still seems to be happening and earning BTM.  Hopefully they actually pay out successfully.

What are you using for a wallet?  I couldn't get the pool to show "alive" until I put in the official bytom wallet address.  My Coinex wallet address wouldn't work...

I'm using Bytom windows wallet.
Activity: 37

Agreed.  I'm sticking to it for now.  At least it shows an earned balance and even when the website goes down the mining still seems to be happening and earning BTM.  Hopefully they actually pay out successfully.

What are you using for a wallet?  I couldn't get the pool to show "alive" until I put in the official bytom wallet address.  My Coinex wallet address wouldn't work...
Activity: 34
The other 609 miners either know something we dont or do not read these forums.
Activity: 33
Merit: 11

Activity: 12
Activity: 94
Merit: 2
What a fucking shit show

^^^THIS^^^
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
For buttmain to be bytom partner this is a joke. Either uupool is a horrible site and can't handle 70-100 new workers or they are getting ddosed. Probably by those 2 massive miners that have been sucking up all the coins. Digging thro the lack of literature on this coin to figure out SOLO mining with external hash, no luck so far.
What a fucking shit show
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Why does antpool wallet settings say Notice: The current configuration of the bytom address is Erc20 Token address ?
Im @ 268.. no payout
Activity: 26
It doesnt seem that the miner monitors fan speed in this miner version. As far I can tell it runs the fans on full and completely skips the fan test cycle that usually occurs post boot with other Bitmain models.

It also runs incredible cool at just under 35 chip temps with sub 30 board temps. Thats with no cooling in a warm weather climate.

Obviously its because of the low wattage requirements. So are these fans total overkill for this miner?

Appears they slapped in stock S9 fans with no rpm governance or checks.

Can anyone confirm this?

Try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3U_YPuN77g  and set lower speed. Tell me If it works - i still dont have mine...

Thanks. I will give this a shot. Dont want to shut down at the moment since rewards are high and my connection to UUPOOL has been fickle.

Has anyone got payout from UUPOOL yet? Balance is getting high & Im sure we would all like to know if we can trust these operators.

Also there is 550+ miners on Antpool noe and no one is reporting rewards in their dashboard? I find this very hard to believe. How is there no info about this anywhere?

Not yet. What is your unpaid balance in uupool showing? Just to see what is the minimum payout, did you reach 100BTM?

Or Does anyone reached more than 100 or 200 BTM and still didnt receive payouts? just curious
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
It doesnt seem that the miner monitors fan speed in this miner version. As far I can tell it runs the fans on full and completely skips the fan test cycle that usually occurs post boot with other Bitmain models.

It also runs incredible cool at just under 35 chip temps with sub 30 board temps. Thats with no cooling in a warm weather climate.

Obviously its because of the low wattage requirements. So are these fans total overkill for this miner?

Can anyone confirm this?

Try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3U_YPuN77g  and set lower speed. Tell me If it works - i still dont have mine...

Thanks. I will give this a shot. Dont want to shut down at the moment since rewards are high and my connection to UUPOOL has been fickle.

Has anyone got payout from UUPOOL yet? Balance is getting high & Im sure we would all like to know if we can trust these operators.

Also there is 550+ miners on Antpool noe and no one is reporting rewards in their dashboard? I find this very hard to believe. How is there no info about this anywhere?
Activity: 10

Can anyone confirm this?

S9 fans on something that spends a quarter of the power what do you think? Turn the fans down, chips can run at like 70 and it is still fine. Don't waste the energy/ create extra noise for no reason.
Activity: 33
Merit: 11
Looks like UUPOOL was down intermittently but it is back up now.

Does anyone know UUPOOL's payout times/rates for BTM?  I have earnings showing accumulated but unpaid.  And nothing has hit my wallet yet.
Activity: 65
Very odd that Antpool is the only pool for Bytom, BUT they report finding 0 blocks. Meanwhile there's a whale miner out there who's up $2M.

Yeah stealing our BTM - Its almost as if those 1 or 2 addresses (listed below) are blocking everyone else (no pun intended)

https://bytomscan.io/address/bm1qcxg0w7c70tdd46t7dxn204mkyeyudcz063s49e
https://bytomscan.io/address/bm1qz5wl8kcgfkgfej6463w5ukwm9ct7tu3ht8p7te

Anyone else seeing same thing?
Activity: 65
All pools have API error now per http://miningpoolstats.stream/bytom
Activity: 58
Very odd that Antpool is the only pool for Bytom, BUT they report finding 0 blocks. Meanwhile there's a whale miner out there who's up $2M.
Activity: 67

Can anyone confirm this?

Can anyone confirm this?
Thank you. I just did the same and now UUPOOL is working, rewards trickling in.
Pages:
Jump to: