Pages:
Author

Topic: Antminer B3 Bytom Mining First review - page 23. (Read 9423 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Antpool difficulty on network just went from 68194019 to 160077945 Angry
I know I just saw that.  Crazy!!!!
Activity: 32
Antpool difficulty on network just went from 68194019 to 160077945 Angry
Activity: 65
Wow ! was mining at antpool for 1 1/2 days and switch to UUPool, becouse it didnt show any earnings, but now I checked it and there is balance!!! Smiley

I was just as excited!
Wow ! was mining at antpool for 1 1/2 days and switch to UUPool, becouse it didnt show any earnings, but now I checked it and there is balance!!! Smiley
Yeah looks like UUPool not displaying but the B3 says its Alive.

I had similar issue on Friday - I was mining using Antpool - Antpool was not displaying anything for me but miner said "alive" and I kept mining there.
Today I saw that the mining I did on Friday now is showing a balance at Antpool!

So I'm taking the same approach - mine UUPool since the B3 is telling me its "Alive" and see what happens.
UUPool not mining , stuck
Yes Antpool seems to be down. 
UUPool is "Alive"
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Antpool is down on my miner, all 3 servers been that way for a few hours.
Activity: 126
I have downloaded a desktop from the official Windows website.
Do not let me down.
Does anyone have such a problem?
Activity: 37
Seems like what to do but I worry because UUpool wouldn't even connect with a 0x address, it wasn't until I put in the "bm.." address that the pool showed "alive".  I worry about the Antpool payout going to an invalid address i.e. are we mining BTM mainnet at Antpool or ETH tokens (ERC20)?
Activity: 23
So how does that work?  Should we point Antpool earnings to an exchange and not the bytom windows wallet (i.e. address with bmxxxxxx) What will happen if we do?  I have some payout already from UUpool in my Bytom windows wallet but can't do anything with it AFAIK. 

I have mined to Bytom wallet bmxxx address yesterday and connected to antpool today with an exchange 0x address.
Seems like antpool is dead the last 30 min though
Activity: 37
So how does that work?  Should we point Antpool earnings to an exchange and not the bytom windows wallet (i.e. address with bmxxxxxx) What will happen if we do?  I have some payout already from UUpool in my Bytom windows wallet but can't do anything with it AFAIK. 
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Just switched back over to Antpool. Will update with reject percentage shortly.

So now I have two types of tokens for Bytom

Mainet tokens in the BTM wallet from Uupool and ERC20 Tokens mined to an exchange address from Antpool.

This is highly unusual.
Activity: 23
Antpool -- too many rejected (almost 50% as many as accepted) and discarded (4 times more than accepted) ...
Anyone else experience the same?
Activity: 26
ANTPOOL SHOWS BALANCE NOW ON THE DASHBOARD!!!!!
Activity: 33
Merit: 11
I've tried Bibox and FatBTC and both are still using ERC 20 format. 
UUPool - got paid out last night to Bytom wallet.  Yay!  Now need to figure out how to transfer to an exchange...

Let us know if you have any luck exchanging the main chain coins.
Activity: 33
Merit: 11
UUPool - got paid out last night to Bytom wallet.  Yay!  Now need to figure out how to transfer to an exchange...
So antpool is paying in ERC20 tokens on ethereum block chain?

How is antpool gonna payout in coins they aren't mining, I would assume they own all the ERC 20 tokens since this is probably there master scam.

How do you create a ERC20 address on the bytom wallet?

This is stupid.
Activity: 26
I received payment from UUPool into the Bytom Wallet.

So, their website is correct that they will payout daily between 10 AM and 4 PM (their time in China) which = 10PM (EST) to 4 AM (EST).

I tried moving some using the Transaction area - however it shows an error when typing in any address that is not a BTM address. If the address starts with BM then I think it would work fine (or at least no error would show up).

I tried ERC20 address, BTM exchange addresses - all would give an error.

Huh

I'm just happy I received a deposit!  Smiley

Same error I get...Anyone else tried to send it to any exchange from the bytom wallet? How do we make the ROI?
Pages:
Jump to: