Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 105. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Did everyone see the new 0.938 price?
Just ordered my 10th s1 for 0.833 with one of my 0.055 coupons. That's an ant for $499!  Shocked

Do the math again.
I think should be 0.883btc

Sorry, that's what I meant to type. But it was still $499 at current exchange rates. Cool
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Just ordered my 10th s1 for 0.833 with one of my 0.055 coupons. That's an ant for $499!  Shocked

Do the math again.
I think should be 0.883btc
Activity: 69
Just ordered my 10th s1 for 0.833 with one of my 0.055 coupons. That's an ant for $499!  Shocked
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Nothing for my Monday orders as well  If they havent shipped I would rather have a BTC credit towards an S2 purchace.
Activity: 80
I ordered my first S1 last night (Friday 6:00ish PM EDT), paid immediately.  Order expired after an hour showing no payment.  I sent email to bitmain webmaster with payment and order details.  As of this morning (9:00AM EDT), payment is showing, order is valid and paid, but order is UNshipped.  My UPS shows no package, but perhaps they won't ship until Monday? BTW, no response to email.

Ordered mine on Monday the 17th - no shipping info yet and nothing on myups.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I agree with  Bitkoinzz.

I have a dozen of these machines running, and more on the way.  They will still ROI, and in just about 2 months at current price.

In my experience (I am running almost 3th/s currently, and have been mining for a long time) The Genesis block has never proven itself accurate on my equipment.
Wow that is impressive . You are running that much in your house? I am worried about red flags with the power company. I know a guy who ran 60 Butterfly labs 60gh and his electric bill $2000 a month. He got a knock on the door from the cops. hahha

We were running them out of a house, but now in an office building.  Working on the purchase and build out of a small DC.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Cryptomancer
I ordered one ant on Wednesday night.  It just showed up as paid yesterday.  It is still unshipped, but I'm not worried.  Seems Bitmain running a little slower than usual, but not a surprise given the issues with the payment system.  It's a shame they don't communicate better, and I would have expected them to fix their payment system by now, but whatever, I can't complain-- Ant's are still the best miners on the market and Bitmain's service still beats everyone else.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Cryptomancer
I'm aware how p2pool works.  My goal was to wait 3 days, but after 1.5 of abysmal returns, I gave up.  As for more than Eligius... how would you know? Smiley

30 day luck at Eligius is 96.96%
30 day luck at p2pool is 81.4%

and you get NMC on Eligius.

I've only been on p2pool for two weeks, luck has been much better in the last two weeks than in the last 30 days.  The hash rate on Eligius is 5370 Th/s while the hash rate on P2Pool is only 138 Th/s.  That's like saying you mined on Eligius for 55 minutes and your luck was so bad that you quit. I get it, you don't like the variance, maybe for you this is serious business and you want to minimize risk like a banker.  I enjoy the added variance, it makes it more exciting and so far has worked out well for me.  Furthermore, it would be much better for bitcoin if more people would mine on P2Pool instead of giant centralized pools.  I just don't trust a giant no-fee pool, it doesn't make sense.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
I ordered my first S1 last night (Friday 6:00ish PM EDT), paid immediately.  Order expired after an hour showing no payment.  I sent email to bitmain webmaster with payment and order details.  As of this morning (9:00AM EDT), payment is showing, order is valid and paid, but order is UNshipped.  My UPS shows no package, but perhaps they won't ship until Monday? BTW, no response to email.

9AM EST/EDT last evening in china saturday. Its possible packages shipped saturday, but most likely they go out on monday.
the tracking info and shipment status usually doesnt become available for almost 24hrs after it is actually shipped
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
I was not able to place the order via website at all, so I do not even have an order number. I only received an email from bitmain including a payment adress for my order.
I know they have a lot to do because of the website problem and I am quite sure my order will be fullfilled soon. But it would be easier to know when the order will be delivered since VAT needs to be paid and I ordered 10+ units Smiley
Activity: 98
Activity: 14
Did anyone order via email three days ago when blockchain was down and received any information about tracking / payment confirmation yet?

I ordered 2 S2 on 19.03.2013, Bitmain support was very helpful at this moment with the placing of my order and fixing  the problem with my shopping cart on their website.
Bitcoin payment has been made and fully paid on 19.03.2013  and since this day/last email  I didnt get any information what so ever , no email, no account update on their website. I mailed them  3 times, I have sent PM to them / bitmain but I got nothing back. No confirmation and no updates, this is not the proper way to communicate with your customers BITMAIN.

Account is still saying unpaid - unshippped- expired.

Bitmain can you please fix it ?

*Order id: 00120140319190530698DemQfhkK06E9
*Transaction ID : 1d8c9a86f49910cc3be1a62a29ab67f3eca379d55a4e7df4b65f8eb87f0369d5
*User account information on webstore: maxime88

I know you are very busy at bitmain, but as customers we would like to be updated about what is going on, it has been now 3 days without update or whatso ever.

Thank you.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1405
Did anyone order via email three days ago when blockchain was down and received any information about tracking / payment confirmation yet?
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
What happened to batch 3?
It was available yesterday now it's gone.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hi,
Yes merged mining for NMC is available when you go to my Eligius and login with your payout address, then go to configurable options and it is at the top just below the Nickname and donations to the various elements of stats, server, maintenance etc.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
I used p2pool for 1.5 days with my ant.  My shares per unit of time never materialized, so my expected payout never got to 1/2 of what it should have been.  I considered it a wasted 1.5 days of mining.  I'm on eligius now.  BTW, I have yet to see a delay on Eligius payouts.

P2Pool has a large N in the PPLNS, it takes a few days for your share of the pool to max out.  If luck was okay you would have continued to receive payments even after you were back on Eligius.  I've been on P2Pool for a couple weeks now, I've made more than I would have on Eligius.  I switched after my 0.4 BTC payout on Eligius took 3 days to work it's way up the payout queue.

I'm aware how p2pool works.  My goal was to wait 3 days, but after 1.5 of abysmal returns, I gave up.  As for more than Eligius... how would you know? Smiley

M

You get NMC on Eligius?

I didn't know that.
legendary
Activity: 1540
I used p2pool for 1.5 days with my ant.  My shares per unit of time never materialized, so my expected payout never got to 1/2 of what it should have been.  I considered it a wasted 1.5 days of mining.  I'm on eligius now.  BTW, I have yet to see a delay on Eligius payouts.

P2Pool has a large N in the PPLNS, it takes a few days for your share of the pool to max out.  If luck was okay you would have continued to receive payments even after you were back on Eligius.  I've been on P2Pool for a couple weeks now, I've made more than I would have on Eligius.  I switched after my 0.4 BTC payout on Eligius took 3 days to work it's way up the payout queue.

I'm aware how p2pool works.  My goal was to wait 3 days, but after 1.5 of abysmal returns, I gave up.  As for more than Eligius... how would you know? Smiley

M
Activity: 14
Could you give a link to track the address?
Activity: 78
I ordered three days ago.
Still "Paid Unshipped Valid"

I emailed Bitmain yesterday but no reply.
Is it likely that he has shipped it but not yet updated the status?
Or what is happening?

It could have shipped already. I usually don't get my tracking til 1 day before it delivered. Last order I don't think I got any tracking. If it shipped UPS, you can sign up and login to MYUPS and it will show if a package is scheduled for delivery to your home. I have a current order with bitmain from tuesday that originally said unpaid and expired. It was corrected the next day, and when I check MYUPS, I can see it's already on it's way to me for monday delivery. On bitmain website it still shows "paid unshipped valid". And I haven't emailed or bothered them even once.

Thanks for your advice regarding the shipping of the ants.
I checked MyUPS and sure enough, mine will be here Monday too.
I was worried when the status wasn't changing to "shipped" on their site.
Have a great weekend!
Activity: 44
I ordered three days ago.
Still "Paid Unshipped Valid"

I emailed Bitmain yesterday but no reply.
Is it likely that he has shipped it but not yet updated the status?
Or what is happening?

It could have shipped already. I usually don't get my tracking til 1 day before it delivered. Last order I don't think I got any tracking. If it shipped UPS, you can sign up and login to MYUPS and it will show if a package is scheduled for delivery to your home. I have a current order with bitmain from tuesday that originally said unpaid and expired. It was corrected the next day, and when I check MYUPS, I can see it's already on it's way to me for monday delivery. On bitmain website it still shows "paid unshipped valid". And I haven't emailed or bothered them even once.

MyUPS is not offered in most countries, I think it's only a US thing.
Jump to: