Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 104. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
5 days have passed an order in the state.
Paid
Unshipped
Valid

Angry Angry Angry
How much more should Straps To send my order?

Same situation here, hopefully they ship if they don't then I don't know Sad 0.98 BTC is a lot for me... People say in some cases you get your miner to your door before they even update the shipping info or its already halfway there before you receive the tracking #. If this is the case I have no problem with the lack of order status updates or email replies.

Either way my order wen't from expired to paid so we are on the right track and I have no problem giving bitmaintech more time considering the problems caused by the blockchain outage.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Paid
Unshipped
Valid

Angry Angry Angry

5 days, including 2 weekend?  Good possibility it'll arrive on Monday.

M
Activity: 14
Paid
Unshipped
Valid

Angry Angry Angry
legendary
Activity: 1050
Bitmain has been consistent, in good ways. I bought a few antminers since Dec'2013 and they have been nothing but amazing. From my ordering to receiving it in southern Calif, 4 freaking days. I don't know of any other company doing it. Lets just wait and give them some room to work, ok?
Well, nothing yet... ;-/

its like ~5am in china. Theyve been at home for the last 38hrs celebrating whats called a 'weekend' and not doing business-related stuff.

give them at least 12 hours to go to work, check emails, ship things, THEN mark your order status correctly
Except I sent my emails and PM's before this 'weekend'.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Bitmain has been consistent, in good ways. I bought a few antminers since Dec'2013 and they have been nothing but amazing. From my ordering to receiving it in southern Calif, 4 freaking days. I don't know of any other company doing it. Lets just wait and give them some room to work, ok?
Well, nothing yet... ;-/

its like ~5am in china. Theyve been at home for the last 38hrs celebrating whats called a 'weekend' and not doing business-related stuff.

give them at least 12 hours to go to work, check emails, ship things, THEN mark your order status correctly
legendary
Well, nothing yet... ;-/
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Did everyone see the new 0.938 price?
Just ordered my 10th s1 for 0.833 with one of my 0.055 coupons. That's an ant for $499!  Shocked

Where did you get a coupon?

From Bitmain when he/she purchased an Ant.
Activity: 3
Did everyone see the new 0.938 price?
Just ordered my 10th s1 for 0.833 with one of my 0.055 coupons. That's an ant for $499!  Shocked

Where did you get a coupon?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Bitmain

Can I purchase a control board and then ship the bad one back for a credit to my account? Going on three weeks with dead new miner.

Thanks

cheeseater, do you have a 2nd antminer?  maybe there is a way for the controller on 2nd working miner to control at least one of the chip boards from antminer with dead controller??

Anyone know if this is possible?? I thought i read someone doing that??

strike the above, it was knc i was thinking about...sorry
Activity: 351
Bitmain

Can I purchase a control board and then ship the bad one back for a credit to my account? Going on three weeks with dead new miner.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Bitmain

2 my orders come through normally.
third one: https://blockchain.info/address/1Ed1ceVancfTcPkTZ1p4ntdv7sTm1CZSzG stuck and on order page showing unpaid.

Please look at it.

Thanks.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I have bought 2 on separate purchases, no problems. shipped to Canada.
Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
bitmain is usually great with orders/emails. give them a few business days - often the first you hear about shipping info will be when its already left china they get you a tracking #
legendary
Bitmain,

I have placed order and made payment right after order, but in your system shows that I did not pay and showed it as expired order. meanwhile blockchain shows amount sent within a hour from the order to the address show in your order system.

Sent PM for detail as well. let me know.

thanks
Had the same issue. I emailed them right away, and they had it fixed as payment sent within ~48 hours after emailing them. So I ordered a bunch more units, and it expired again. I sent them an email a few hours ago.

It's the weekend now, so they probably won't anything fixed until early next week. But I just wanted to let you know that they are actively working on it, and I'm back in the same boat as you again. I wouldn't worry.
At least they seem to be answering yours and everyone elses emails and PM's... I seem to be getting ignored every which way from Sunday as the saying goes.
Still havent heard jack, I've been watching BITMAIN's status in the whos online list. All he seems to be doing is checking PM's and other posts on the site all the while ignoring certain support emails / PM's. Don't get me wrong, I know the guys busy but shit, he seems to be fixing everyone elses problems but mine.

So I guess I wont be getting a Ant after all if this BS is any indication ;-/

If you sent a valid payment to BitMain (check blockchain.info) you will get your Ant.  BitMain's reputation is impeccable.  They're just really slow with communication and lousy with updating shipping info.  Please post again when you get your device.
That's just the thing though... it's slowly slinking it's way there "I hope" to the payment address, it's what I call in shared send limbo hell right now. Here's basically a copy of PM's and emails sent to BITMAIN.

The sad part is, I suspect when he does reply, if he does... I might get in a nice way, tough shit but I cant do anything not knowing if funds will ever arrive.

Then there's the added hassle of this DF (open to imagination) that goes by CZ in the blockchain zendesk help area that keeps saying a lot of the same, were working on it, should be fixed now, let us know if you need more help. Well ya, kinda do dingbat since the funds are still in limbo due to a fuckup belonging to blockchain.info... that's what go me thinking on other alternatives for wallet management like bitcoin-qt/d+armory.

Below is a copy of an email I sent last night about a problem with my order. I have a slight update to this after talking to the Blockchain people, it looks like it will get to the orders payment address like it's supposed to. It's just taking it's time and I hope the order can still be shipped to the specified address on the order page... Ty.

We are still fixing a few issues with the API. The funds are not lost. They will either get to the destination or be returned. Please wait for a bit. Sorry about the inconvenience.

-----
    CZ | Blockchain & ZeroBlock Support
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blockchain Twitter: https://twitter.com/blockchain

******* Begin quote of previous email *******

This is a copy of a PM I sent to you guys at he bitcointalk.org forums.

-------

Order ID: 00120140320025024761MPX1Xuyt06C8

https://blockchain.info/tx/04925c39429cefd8ca277f2c0a28a23cdb73f556614dff549beb6b6d376ae7ca

I ordered one of the S1 Antminers, did a shared send from the block chain app... except it doesn't look like blockchain sent it to the address on your payment page even though it showed correctly when I scanned the QR code.

Not sure what will happen now because the site says orders are cancelled if no payment after 1hr.
Activity: 14
This is simply not serious. Number 19 was all paid and the goods have not yet been shipped. Where is my order?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
Bitmain,

I have placed order and made payment right after order, but in your system shows that I did not pay and showed it as expired order. meanwhile blockchain shows amount sent within a hour from the order to the address show in your order system.

thanks
Had the same issue. I emailed them right away, and they had it fixed as payment sent within ~48 hours after emailing them. So I ordered a bunch more units, and it expired again. I sent them an email a few hours ago.

It's the weekend now, so they probably won't anything fixed until early next week. But I just wanted to let you know that they are actively working on it, and I'm back in the same boat as you again. I wouldn't worry.
At least they seem to be answering yours and everyone elses emails and PM's... I seem to be getting ignored every which way from Sunday as the saying goes.
Still havent heard jack, I've been watching BITMAIN's status in the whos online list. All he seems to be doing is checking PM's and other posts on the site all the while ignoring certain support emails / PM's. Don't get me wrong, I know the guys busy but shit, he seems to be fixing everyone elses problems but mine.

If you sent a valid payment to BitMain (check blockchain.info) you will get your Ant.  BitMain's reputation is impeccable.  They're just really slow with communication and lousy with updating shipping info.  Please post again when you get your device.
Activity: 336
Ordered Wednesday. Still "Paid Unshipped Valid".

Some here on the forum said it is most likely shipped. Just Bitmain who hasn't updated the shipping status. Is it so hard to send me a shipping number? Seriously, is Bitmain that busy?
actually, earlier on, you would sometimes get your miners first, then tracking info. would follow....lately BITMAIN has been on fire sending units out on a consistent basis, up until this blockchain glitch put a kink in their armor.

I prefer they ship units out than send emails....yes in a perfect world you get both tracking info. email, and then your product shipped, but in this lightning speed thing we call bitcoin, time is of the essence and if emails are sacrificed for the sake of shipping, I, for one, am ok with that. GO BITMAIN....ARMY OF ANTS!!
Activity: 42
Ordered Wednesday. Still "Paid Unshipped Valid".

Some here on the forum said it is most likely shipped. Just Bitmain who hasn't updated the shipping status. Is it so hard to send me a shipping number? Seriously, is Bitmain that busy?
legendary
Bitmain,

thanks

Jump to: