Pages:
Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 100. (Read 346284 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Antminer S1 currently mine at about 0.0173568996 BTC per day without overclocking.
(Current Difficulties: 5,006,860,589)
*Pool luck may increase or decrese the mining rate.

CONFIRMED, currently mining on slushis this is very accurate.

Even if you had 100 of these you are only making 1.7BTC per day non overclock  Cry
^is there a problem with that? Thats about 42BTC in a month considering difficulty adjustments
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Antminer S1 currently mine at about 0.0173568996 BTC per day without overclocking.

Even if you had 100 of these you are only making 1.7BTC per day non overclock  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

o3u
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
Money comes, money goes
Bitmain please reply to my PMs/ email, i ordered 2 weeks ago and immediately requested cancel due to bug on mining.thegenesisblock.com (wrong initial difficulty) then lost patience in obtaining thte refund and decided to ask you to ship it. You said it shipped on the 22nd but there has been no update on my order on site.

Will i be refunded the difference? (when i paid it was 0.98) thank you.
Activity: 351
My S1 controller was dead! How can I buy and replace it?

Contact info@bitmain and tell them you need a new control board. They will send you a bill for the full price of an S1 and refund it when you ship the dead controller back. Just ordered one last night, you have to ship the dead one back and it needs to be received with a week. Hopefully BITMAIN will compensate me for the 3 weeks of lost mining with a coupon..HINT..HINT Grin
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
BITMAIN, I've sent an private message, and mail to info@... Please replay ASAP. I would like to order it ASAP.
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
Activity: 98
Thanks for the update Bitmain - hopefully you get your own node setup with custom API so you can have everything local rather than outsourcing to blockchain.info

Using your own node on the bitcoin network would sure speed up the process. I'm pretty sure you will already be working on this.

You don't want to reply on blockchain.info kinda like MTgox if it all goes tits up you can get stuck in a muddle.

Best have it all local on a secured environment.

Looking forward to the batch 1 S2's arriving in a few days Smiley Hopefully customs are nice to us here in the UK

Activity: 448
"Huh? I also ordered on Friday (March 21 at 9:30AM), and I still have no tracking number or email. Huh"

False alarm. Store webpage now says "shipped" and UPS tracking info says delivery by end of Tuesday (today!). Hip hip hooray for Bitmain!
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
got my tracking number,
Tracking says : "nobody present, package will be deliver next day"
And then tracking not updated... So I call UPS center and they said "package is blocked by duty for an inspection... we don't know how much time it will take"
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
"Got my tracking number and shipping email.  Ordered Friday. 2 business days.  Thanks Bitmain. "

Huh? I also ordered on Friday (March 21 at 9:30AM), and I still have no tracking number or email. Huh
My order 2014-03-19. morning changed to "Shipped"
PS. 2014-03-20  18:32:00       Posting 
Dont worry
Activity: 448
"Got my tracking number and shipping email.  Ordered Friday. 2 business days.  Thanks Bitmain. "

Huh? I also ordered on Friday (March 21 at 9:30AM), and I still have no tracking number or email. Huh
Activity: 478
Merit: 125
Got my tracking number and shipping email.  Ordered Friday. 2 business days.  Thanks Bitmain. 
Activity: 2
EDIT - I see notice above on expired orders.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
About the Order Expiration Issue: If you have paid, you will have the miner shipped. ignore the "expire", "unconfirm" status

Blockchain.info's API is still not functioning normally. If you have paid the full amount to the payment address provided by us, you may still see the order expired, as the API now takes a few hours or a day to transfer the money to Bitmain's address, which before was assumed to happen instantly. If you have paid, please just relax, we have now some semi-automatized process to follow the payment. Please ignore the "expire", "unconfirm" status. If blockchain.info runs away with the money, the risk is all on us and you will have the shipped miner.
So does this mean my order will still be processed ? I really would love a reply back on my PM or email but just for good measure here's a copy of both again, Ty.

As before it's snaking it's way to the address but at this rate will probably take another 15-20 days if not sooner or longer, who knows.

If I could at least get a yes it will be shipped or no it wont my mind would be at some sort of ease so please let me know something soon, Ty.

Below is a copy of an email I sent last night about a problem with my order. I have a slight update to this after talking to the Blockchain people, it looks like it will get to the orders payment address like it's supposed to. It's just taking it's time and I hope the order can still be shipped to the specified address on the order page... Ty.

We are still fixing a few issues with the API. The funds are not lost. They will either get to the destination or be returned. Please wait for a bit. Sorry about the inconvenience.

-----
    CZ | Blockchain & ZeroBlock Support
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blockchain Twitter: https://twitter.com/blockchain

******* Begin quote of previous email *******

This is a copy of a PM I sent to you guys at he bitcointalk.org forums.

-------

Order ID: 00120140320025024761MPX1Xuyt06C8

https://blockchain.info/tx/04925c39429cefd8ca277f2c0a28a23cdb73f556614dff549beb6b6d376ae7ca

I ordered one of the S1 Antminers, did a shared send from the block chain app... except it doesn't look like blockchain sent it to the address on your payment page even though it showed correctly when I scanned the QR code.

Not sure what will happen now because the site says orders are cancelled if no payment after 1hr.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
About the Order Expiration Issue: If you have paid, you will have the miner shipped. ignore the "expire", "unconfirm" status

Blockchain.info's API is still not functioning normally. If you have paid the full amount to the payment address provided by us, you may still see the order expired, as the API now takes a few hours or a day to transfer the money to Bitmain's address, which before was assumed to happen instantly. If you have paid, please just relax, we have now some semi-automatized process to follow the payment. Please ignore the "expire", "unconfirm" status. If blockchain.info runs away with the money, the risk is all on us and you will have the shipped miner.

You see that mining companies, that's how you do it!

Bitmain just gets it.  No excuses, no delays, just actions.  Best mining company and it's not even close.
Activity: 81
My S1 controller was dead! How can I buy and replace it?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Activity: 333
Ants Rock
Thank You for the info and update  Smiley  Your a true gentleman BitMain  Grin  
Activity: 38

Really good to hear! I just got my first S1 in from UPS today, plugged in and hashing great with 0 HW errors. Will be ordering more soon!
Pages:
Jump to: