Pages:
Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 101. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
About the Order Expiration Issue: If you have paid, you will have the miner shipped. ignore the "expire", "unconfirm" status

Blockchain.info's API is still not functioning normally. If you have paid the full amount to the payment address provided by us, you may still see the order expired, as the API now takes a few hours or a day to transfer the money to Bitmain's address, which before was assumed to happen instantly. If you have paid, please just relax, we have now some semi-automatized process to follow the payment. Please ignore the "expire", "unconfirm" status. If blockchain.info runs away with the money, the risk is all on us and you will have the shipped miner.

You rock my socks
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
About the Order Expiration Issue: If you have paid, you will have the miner shipped. ignore the "expire", "unconfirm" status

Blockchain.info's API is still not functioning normally. If you have paid the full amount to the payment address provided by us, you may still see the order expired, as the API now takes a few hours or a day to transfer the money to Bitmain's address, which before was assumed to happen instantly. If you have paid, please just relax, we have now some semi-automatized process to follow the payment. Please ignore the "expire", "unconfirm" status. If blockchain.info runs away with the money, the risk is all on us and you will have the shipped miner.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
Ants Rock
Received another Ant S1 today, 10min. up and mining  Grin Thanks again BitMain  Smiley
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Ordered Sat/Sun morning Sydney time
got my tracking number today will arrive tomorrow
will probably order another one
Activity: 27
Well,
I ordered one (S1) Friday last week and it arrived yesterday (Monday). The website still says not shipped... I am in Sydney AUST.

cheers sla73
So it only took 3 days or did you mean 10 days?

Yes 3 days, I was amazed!

Cheers sla73
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
I placed on order on Sat, got shipping confirm today, will receive it on Wed to east coast US.

M
Activity: 728
Mine just showed up 1 week total shipping time. Cant really complain considering the Blockchain outage and the fact these came all the way from China. Both units were clean, one from December and the other from January batch.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Well,
I ordered one (S1) Friday last week and it arrived yesterday (Monday). The website still says not shipped... I am in Sydney AUST.

cheers sla73
So it only took 3 days or did you mean 10 days?

Activity: 574
anyone has problem loading https://www.btcguild.com/
?

Yep I get a blank page and if you view the source of the page it just has a little number one in the corner. Weird.

works again...thank god, i have a lot of coins to withdraw Cheesy

Don't leave your coins in a online wallet (if you must then for as little a length of time as possible)
Activity: 27
Well,

cheers sla73
Activity: 32
Can anyone else in the EU please confirm the declared value on recent orders? Thanks
Itching to pull the trigger on another order - waiting for S2 is killing me....

My last one, I had to pay UPS £75 (UKP) about a week ago...

Pretty much the same for me, 90-ish EUR.
Activity: 574
Can anyone else in the EU please confirm the declared value on recent orders? Thanks

My last one, I had to pay UPS £75 (UKP) about a week ago...
Activity: 4
just got one that I ordered last Wednesday. Never got a tracking number. Ordered another on Thursday and just got tracking for that one. Never received any coupons. Hope they give out some coupons so I can order another one.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Ordered Friday, still showing as unshipped but arrived today (UK)

Just wondering FaxFan how much did you pay for customs fee ?

Cheers

You should calculate that they will declare the full value for customs, its hit and miss whether they do or not, many are definitely arriving with $500+ value which you will pay 20% VAT plus a £11 handling fee if they come via UPS.

Just doing some research so I can update my own shipping service - Currently when I send an S1 from to China it gets hit with a £28 fee that includes the handle fee.

So currently it costs £111 to pay import tax for UK

So making the true cost of the S1 Inc shipping + tax 1.2276 BTC  Cry

Do you have to pay VAT on items shipped from the US?

Yes
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
?

Yep I get a blank page and if you view the source of the page it just has a little number one in the corner. Weird.

works again...thank god, i have a lot of coins to withdraw Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
?

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Oh yes and in case anyone is wondering, the package value was $124. I paid €50,40 for customs (the Netherlands).

They started again with low declarations? Bitmain, i love you!

No they haven't, the odd one seems to get through. UPS is still hitting for $500+ value
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Activity: 190

The declared value is the USD value of the BTC you used to pay for the order.
Activity: 190
I recived My order today, status is unpaid om bitmain siste.

My order from the 19th also arrive here today.

Did the site tell you the order had expired as well?

at first yes, but yesterday it changed to paid.
Pages:
Jump to: