Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 124. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
how you oc them to 375?

cause the orginal /etc/config/asic-freq

has only 350 and 400 setings.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
my second S1 shipped..
still waiting to my home
thanks bitmaintech
Activity: 108
Anyone know what shopping cart bitmain using?
Sushi have the same but what is it?

Code:
BITMAIN

bitmain use WooCommerce - a free eCommerce toolkit for WordPress
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Can I pay by credit card AntMiner S1?

Bitmain sells S1 priced in BTC.

Does your Credit Card pay out in BTC?

It is a problem with our cards. Can be ship AntMiner S1 to Russia via  EMS?
Activity: 84
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.
Haha alright, because if you can transfer them, id buy them all xD
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Oh my math is wrong, I sorry. Since the coupons are indeed non transferable, would it work out id pay you to buy a antminer, and you'd apply a coupon?
I knew this question was coming and I have spent the past hour trying to find the post that showed how to purchase a miner with coupons from another account, but I can't find it.  I read it this past week, but I can not find it now.  I will keep looking but someone else who has done it should be able to post the info.

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
r-r-r-r. I want it in my Belorussia.
Oh my math is wrong, I sorry. Since the coupons are indeed non transferable, would it work out id pay you to buy a antminer, and you'd apply a coupon?
Activity: 447

Half-Half

For the 0.085BTC coupon you spend 0.0425 and save 0.0425 per miner.

Wouldn't that just cancel out? Wouldn't it be better to put all towards antminer? Because IF i spend x amount to save x amount, then i really just spent p + x (principle) amount, so its not savings....

No, you save .0425 per miner.

The two amounts do not cancel each other out, they are applied from the .085.  You pay .0425 to get to use a .085 coupon.

One S1 costs .992, minus the .085 coupon = .907 for the miner.  Plus the .0425 you paid to use the coupon comes to .9495 your total cost.

.992 - .9495 = .0425 off of normal price.
legendary
Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009
those vouchers are not transferable you would need to make the purchase in your account to use them I already tried to send mine to someone
Wouldn't that just cancel out? Wouldn't it be better to put all towards antminer? Because IF i spend x amount to save x amount, then i really just spent p + x (principle) amount, so its not savings....
Activity: 812
Merit: 502
Anyone interested in buying some S1 discount coupons?

I have:
5 x 0.085
15 x 0.055
4 x 0.02

We can share the discount Smiley

How much i need to spend to save xD

Half-Half

For the 0.085BTC coupon you spend 0.0425 and save 0.0425 per miner.

I have:
5 x 0.085
15 x 0.055
4 x 0.02

How much i need to spend to save xD
Activity: 812

I have:
5 x 0.085
15 x 0.055
4 x 0.02

Activity: 1582
How long does it take to ship one of these to the USA? 180GH/s for ~0.99BTC seems pretty good if they are ready to ship right now.

They usually ship within 2 days after you order, then another 2-3 days to arrive at your location.

I ordered two last Monday (delivered Friday) and one on Tuesday (enroute and UPS will deliver this Monday) ... to give you an idea (delivery to nyc).

Two on Sunday, two on Monday.
Delivered Thursday and Friday in Europe.

Activity: 350
Bitcoin Evengelist
How long does it take to ship one of these to the USA? 180GH/s for ~0.99BTC seems pretty good if they are ready to ship right now.

They usually ship within 2 days after you order, then another 2-3 days to arrive at your location.

I ordered two last Monday (delivered Friday) and one on Tuesday (enroute and UPS will deliver this Monday) ... to give you an idea (delivery to nyc).
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

Confirmed.  My order went in on Thursday, it'll arrive on Tuesday.  Pretty sweet for coming from China.

M
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
That's interesting, I have to do some more testing then for sure, to see if something else is wrong. I have some various PSUs, including a few CX750 but have not dared to try 2 x Ant's on those. Are you using US source voltage or EU? Although I guess that really shouldn't matter...

Sorta depends on if you want to overclock them. A good 750 PSU should be able to drive 2 Ants at stock clocks (roughly 650 watts output).
Jump to: