Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 173. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 269
I thought of Bitmain when I seen this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vHVWegNfQl0

DHL are trolling Tongue

Also @ User ^ when did you make an order ? just wondering if Bitmain is shipping early

Cheers

Full review http://www.theverge.com/2014/2/20/5431740/dhl-tricks-rivals-into-delivering-color-changing-ads-in-disguise
Activity: 700
Merit: 504
Run a Bitcoin node.
Yet another happy customer - I got my S1 today, successfully overclocked it to 200GH/s, I'm stoked!
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
How rare is it to find a block?  According to Slush's website I found one block

Depends when. Years back it was easy. Now it is harder. There are somewhat over 144 blocks per day (say 160) so if you take the network hash rate and divide by 160 that is the hash rate you need to expect to find one block per day.

Current hash rate is around 30 PH.  187 TH to expect to find one block per day. 1 TH gets you a block every 187 days.
Activity: 674
Merit: 500
How rare is it to find a block?  According to Slush's website I found one block
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
I bought one today..
waiting shipping at Feb 28, 2014 Smiley
Activity: 144
Works fine here as well (Holland)

In case you wanted to know, they're still available for 1.45BTC

Bitmain servers for ever hate me Sad Works though a proxy but meh don't trust them.... Bitmain if you reading this please respond to my email!!

Get yourself the free version of PROXPN's vpn
http://www.proxpn.com

waaaay better than a proxy.

I can open it..
Activity: 532
TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain
Got a local antminer 2nd hand (still stock clocks!!!) for only $1100 CAD today. Feeling pretty good, as long as mtgox says something usefu and all the other exchanges pull out of a nosedive

Very nice deal!
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Got a local antminer 2nd hand (still stock clocks!!!) for only $1100 CAD today. Feeling pretty good, as long as mtgox says something usefu and all the other exchanges pull out of a nosedive
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
*bamf!* you've just been eaten by a gr00.

Bitmain servers for ever hate me Sad Works though a proxy but meh don't trust them.... Bitmain if you reading this please respond to my email!!

Get yourself the free version of PROXPN's vpn
http://www.proxpn.com

waaaay better than a proxy.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
just order 3 more..
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
[quote ]
Anyone else not able to get onto the Bitmain website ?
[/quote]

Working ok here in Ireland ...still at 1.45btc - shipment on 28th Feb   Smiley Smiley
Activity: 98

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
We all know the feeling how it sucks to have your farm earning less than 1 BTC per month when it used to earn dozens.  Roll Eyes
hey threader, don't mean to be a party pooper,.....but.....uhhh......no. I still shoot for a dozen or so........

Hahaha +1

lol. If bitmain prices were more reasonable i would be too. right now, I hope for about 6BTC
Activity: 182

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
works fine here in north america
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Activity: 98
Anyone else not able to get onto the Bitmain website ?

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
We all know the feeling how it sucks to have your farm earning less than 1 BTC per month when it used to earn dozens.  Roll Eyes
hey threader, don't mean to be a party pooper,.....but.....uhhh......no. I still shoot for a dozen or so........

Hahaha +1
Activity: 728
Activity: 336
Jump to: