Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 176. (Read 346284 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Let the fight begin!!!!

I'm not fighting for this one - Its hard to imagine a bitcoin world where these make a profit unless difficulty stays <18% jumps from here on out
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Totally agree Smiley now hope they are able to sent the orders from 3 days ago, a little bit sooner  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I got Satoshi's avatar!
Hello everyone  Smiley

New round limited units sales, shipment is still starting from Feb 28th.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Each order can buy up to five units!

Nice! Improvement  Grin
Yeah, nice to Bitmain has learned from their mistakes and lived up to their company's ideals Smiley
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Let the fight begin!!!!
Hello everyone  Smiley

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Each order can buy up to five units!

Nice! Improvement  Grin
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
Hello everyone  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
More stock has appeared if anyone is waiting to order.
Activity: 616
I got Satoshi's avatar!
I thought 200GH was guaranteed if you overclocked to 400 mhz?
Guaranteed? Overclocking is not guaranteed at all.
Overclocking IS guaranteed... to void your warranty Wink
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
For Bitmain, I need info from you.
Is 112bit.com authorized distributor for USA by Bitmain Tech Ltd  ? caused at this site, wrote "authorized distributor for USA by Bitmain Tech Ltd ".
waiting your info

Bitmain has been absent for a couple of days, but 112bit is an authorized reseller for Bitmain from what I know.

Actually look around the forums you will find him here Wink

We are authorized distributors yes. Can contact us here by PM or at https://112bit.com

Juan - 112bit.com

I've ordered 1 unit from him early this weekend & its due to be delivered tomorrow  Cool

Costs just a little more,but well worth it  Wink
Activity: 532
TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain
Is 112bit.com authorized distributor for USA by Bitmain Tech Ltd  ? caused at this site, wrote "authorized distributor for USA by Bitmain Tech Ltd ".
waiting your info

Bitmain has been absent for a couple of days, but 112bit is an authorized reseller for Bitmain from what I know.

We are authorized distributors yes. Can contact us here by PM or at https://112bit.com

Juan - 112bit.com
waiting your info

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
For those of you that use their Ants wirelessly, I have a question:

if I connect a 5Dbi antenna and put my Ant downstairs one floor beneath the router, directly underneath the router, I should be able to get a good signal right?

That depends on how think your floor is, how much metal is in it, how good your router is, and, and, ,,,, try it and see.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
I think I fucked up one of my Antminers settings.  Now I can't even connect to the miner through eternet cable.  Is there anyway to reset it back to default?

Yes if your S1 is recent enough (I think i.e. it has PCI-e power connectors), on the Ethernet / controller / WRT card, there is a factory reset button. On earlier versions, you have to short 2 contacts to do the same.
Activity: 674
I think I fucked up one of my Antminers settings.  Now I can't even connect to the miner through eternet cable.  Is there anyway to reset it back to default?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
*bamf!* you've just been eaten by a gr00.
Changed mine from 400 freq down to 393.75 and it has a lot less HW errrors!

HW errors less than the amount of Accepted shares now.   Grin
Is there anyone who successfully connected their Antminer to their wireless network that can help me set this up?  I've already changed both of my miners to a different IP address, but the wireless one isn't bringing up the setup page when I put in the address... Huh

How do I get my router to accept the Antminer as a legitmate wireless connection?
Is there anyone who successfully connected their Antminer to their wireless network that can help me set this up?  I've already changed both of my miners to a different IP address, but the wireless one isn't bringing up the setup page when I put in the address... Huh
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Drop it down to 393.

393.75 MHz    '5F05'

You might even need to go lower.

387.5   MHz    '5E85'

Where are you seeing 10% HW errors?  What # on that status page tells me this?

HW / (HW + DiffA + DiffR + DiffS)= xx  *100

Simple rule: Keep the HW lower than accepted shares and you will be ok.

Can I tweak the timeout to increase GH? Huh  Thanks for your help btw!  Smiley

your issue is that at 400Mhz the antminer is being overworked - either the power supply is not quite powerful enough to feed it or the PCB power connections just cant handle being so far out of spec.

Try 387.5 - it works on ~80% of machines and produces about 194GH. Considering you are losing almost 20GH to hardware errors, it makes sense to tune it down a little
For those of you that use their Ants wirelessly, I have a question:

if I connect a 5Dbi antenna and put my Ant downstairs one floor beneath the router, directly underneath the router, I should be able to get a good signal right?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
*bamf!* you've just been eaten by a gr00.
What is the opinion of the group on the HW errors?

Jump to: