Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 170. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
How much do you think you'll be able to sell an Antminer S1 on ebay for in May/June ?

I'm starting to think I'm crazy for spending 2.9 bitcoins on two Antminers only to barely be able to make 2.9 bitcoins
That's what they said about buying them at 2.2BTC, and I've since paid off 1.5BTC of that. It turns out my estimates of paying them off mid-May were pessimistic, it's looking more like it will be early April instead.

Bitmain always prices the miner at where the miners share a profit with us, though this is not any guaranty, but only intention, only educated guess for the future of mining difficulty. However, it seems that Bitmain's guess is better than those 25%~30% exponential assumption under which the difficulty fly out of the galaxy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
All of mine are due Today/Wednesday, so I would take a chill pill guys Smiley Its bitmain.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Mine are also due Thursday in NJ. Cheesy
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
I found a UPS shipment originating from Shenzhen, CN in my UPS account this morning, looks like these are making their way out into the world.  My BITMAIN account doesn't show shipped, but I assume they will update that all later.

The package left today and is scheduled to arrive in the US on Thursday--Thanks BITMAIN!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Got to love a vendor with no BS statements on their public website!

" So please don't be pissed off if you buy the S1 then only 1 minutes later the price dropped a little bit. "

Hehe
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Pay:4.35 BTC
Confirm:4.35 BTC    Paid
Unshipped
Valid    2014-02-16 15:06:13.0

Shipping today?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

They haven't been shipped yet

(my mistake, it was the 26th and the 23rd but still in time for the shipment cut-off)

They havent been marked as shipped, its normal for BITMAIN to ship before updating the web site. There are loads of examples of this already in this thread.

They were all ordered before the 23rd cutoff date so they will have been shipped on the 24th and 25th. If, when you get the tracking details it shows they were shipped after the 25th then you will have a case for claiming a coupon and going by past history with BITMAIN you will probably get one.

Well this is like the 8th time I buy from Bitmain, and all times before, I got an "order shipped" email at the moment they were shipped. That's why I'm a little curious to see what's happening with the shipping/prices/coupons.
Activity: 91
*bamf!* you've just been eaten by a gr00.
They havent been marked as shipped, its normal for BITMAIN to ship before updating the web site. There are loads of examples of this already in this thread.

They were all ordered before the 23rd cutoff date so they will have been shipped on the 24th and 25th. If, when you get the tracking details it shows they were shipped after the 25th then you will have a case for claiming a coupon and going by past history with BITMAIN you will probably get one.

+1
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

(my mistake, it was the 26th and the 23rd but still in time for the shipment cut-off)

This is great. However, the price is now already 1.438BTC and my order of 8 S1's hasn't been shipped yet (6x orderdate 16-02 and 2x orderdate 22-02)

I think it would be fair to hand out coupons for people like me. I've waited about 2 weeks before I have them (considering they're not shipped yet) and the price will drop more and more, but new orders will ship much faster than after 2 weeks it seems.

Anything you can do here?

Unless I missed something your orders (6x order date Feb 16 and Feb 22) would have already shipped.  You missed the cut-off date of February 23rd.  It's February 25th here already in Asia (5pm on Feb 25 as I write this).

And BITMAIN just explained that your bus ticket was already purchased.   Not sure what there is to say.

Your packages are on the way.  You'll get them days earlier than those who ordered today at a 0.007 btc discount ($3.5 at current rates according to PREEV.COM).

Are you really trying to start a discussion about a 0.007 coupon?  Are you riding the short bus?

Activity: 91
*bamf!* you've just been eaten by a gr00.
This is great. However, the price is now already 1.438BTC and my order of 8 S1's hasn't been shipped yet (6x orderdate 16-02 and 2x orderdate 22-02)

I think it would be fair to hand out coupons for people like me. I've waited about 2 weeks before I have them (considering they're not shipped yet) and the price will drop more and more, but new orders will ship much faster than after 2 weeks it seems.

Unless I missed something your orders (6x order date Feb 16 and Feb 22) would have already shipped.  You missed the cut-off date of February 23rd.  It's February 25th here already in Asia (5pm on Feb 25 as I write this).

And BITMAIN just explained that your bus ticket was already purchased.   Not sure what there is to say.

Your packages are on the way.  You'll get them days earlier than those who ordered today at a 0.007 btc discount ($3.5 at current rates according to PREEV.COM).

Are you really trying to start a discussion about a 0.007 coupon?  Are you riding the short bus?
Activity: 635
In the next few days, Bitmain will adjust the price of the S1 miner on a daily basis. We will reflect the shipping date difference, which means every time our website store manager deliver the order information into the shipping system at the 18:00PM of Beijing, the price will be adjusted. So please don't be pissed off if you buy the S1 then only 1 minutes later the price dropped a little bit. It only means that you have caught today's last bus.

I didn't saw the price drop already...

Smiley

But I stil waiting for something bigger... (I'm not the only one I think) I have trust in you business model and I think you know what you have to do...  Wink
In the next few days, Bitmain will adjust the price of the S1 miner on a daily basis. We will reflect the shipping date difference, which means every time our website store manager deliver the order information into the shipping system at the 18:00PM of Beijing, the price will be adjusted. So please don't be pissed off if you buy the S1 then only 1 minutes later the price dropped a little bit. It only means that you have caught today's last bus.

And anything about bigger machines Bitmain. It would be good not to mess with 25 machines just only 5.... Please think about it.

Edit: And for us customers it would be more simple at customs.

Edit2: But you're still the best. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

you have caught today's last bus...

Ahahhaha  Grin lol this is good! Bitmain is easily voted best Bitcoin hardware dealer for 2014, keep it up guys!! I'll order few more.

Or we could say only Dealer who delivers..

+1000 !!!!!!!!!!!!  Best deal I ever made !!!!!!!!!  Little to no waiting  Shocked

All vendors can learn from Bitmain !!!!!!!!  Cool Grin
Activity: 560

PRE-SHIPMENT!
All units orderred before 11:00pm BeiJing time Feb 23rd, will be shipped out on Feb 24th and Feb 25th.

Subsequent orders before 6:00pm BeiJing time on Feb 25th, will be shipped out on Feb 26th.

Drop the price to 0.9 and i'm in for 25. Smiley

Or please sell something bigger.... Smiley

+ 1
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

That should be interesting to say the least.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

you have caught today's last bus...

Ahahhaha  Grin lol this is good! Bitmain is easily voted best Bitcoin hardware dealer for 2014, keep it up guys!! I'll order few more.

Or we could say only Dealer who delivers..
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com

PRE-SHIPMENT!
All units orderred before 11:00pm BeiJing time Feb 23rd, will be shipped out on Feb 24th and Feb 25th.

Subsequent orders before 6:00pm BeiJing time on Feb 25th, will be shipped out on Feb 26th.

Drop the price to 0.9 and i'm in for 25. Smiley

Or please sell something bigger.... Smiley
Jump to: