Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 183. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 767
Merit: 500
Same thing happened to me. I had everything ready and ordered got the 1 I wanted 2 days ago, to later find out it's not shipping till the 28th. Not too happy about that. Still happy I got one not the less but wish it would have showed up in the purchase cart the expected delivery date. Not trying to complain or anything but with the site being so slow with these time sensitive buys, I had kept logged in and just refreshed the product page not seeing the main page. 2 weeks is a long time but with that being said it's not too bad like BFL and nice to have another ant coming.

You are within your rights to complain if you ordered one yesterday or the day before when they were making claims of it shipping within 2 days. They should extend some type of coupon to you to cover for their blunder.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Same thing happened to me. I had everything ready and ordered got the 1 I wanted 2 days ago, to later find out it's not shipping till the 28th. Not too happy about that. Still happy I got one not the less but wish it would have showed up in the purchase cart the expected delivery date. Not trying to complain or anything but with the site being so slow with these time sensitive buys, I had kept logged in and just refreshed the product page not seeing the main page. 2 weeks is a long time but with that being said it's not too bad like BFL and nice to have another ant coming.

I suppose I should add a takeaway for Bitmain

Please add expected delivery date to the checkout so if someone wants to cancel because it's 2 weeks and not 2 days, would be nice.

With that being said I'm still happy with my purchase Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Did you confuse May with March?  Huh Also  blackarrow device is non existent at this point.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
I think 28 February is too late for this price. I understand that the rate btc/usd has fallen, but the ROI Bitcoin for me questionable
They don't have real stock, that's why it is shipping on the 28th.

400 for 100 gh/s from black arrow, mid may. 1.45 btc @ 650 is 975/ 80 is 5.42, so you can spend 5.50 a ghs and have it now, or spend 4 and have it in may. I ill wait two weeks, gladly Smiley
Activity: 728
They don't have real stock, that's why it is shipping on the 28th.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
What a nice surprise. Just woke up with no intentions on a Bitmain purchase but and it worked first pop with the same 2 units that have been in my cart since Feb 14-15 failed attempts!

They must have had real stock this this time.

Thanks Bitmain
Sites up, same price. Feb 28 shipping, no thanks.

Can you show me what out there is a better hash/dollar that is shipping in two weeks?
It does not matter dude you will loose money for sure. When there is nothing to buy just pass it or by btc instead

It all depends on personal situation. I lucked out, doubled my money on erupters after using them and wound up breaking even for cost to start. So anything I buy now is power costs and power supplies and shit. Can i make 100 bucks from my s1 and then cover the cost of running it? I think i can.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Can you show me what out there is a better hash/dollar that is shipping in two weeks?
It does not matter dude you will loose money for sure. When there is nothing to buy just pass it or by btc instead
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
Each order can buy up to 3

They have learnt from these complaints. Thank you :-)
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I have safed 3 Antminer yeehaa Smiley

Yeah website laggy, again, 11pm and still nothing. Same shit will happen today. They will have like 5 for sale. meehhh
Activity: 532
Merit: 269
Website is already lagging out like crap, I don't see why keep putting up daily batches rather than just all at once as would save a lot if time at both ends and now we have to wait till the 28th to get posted.....
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Update on website

Limited units sales.

Shipment will be started on Feb 28th.

BITMAIN always do the fastest shipment !!!

The good news is that with a 2 week delay and no price drop I don't need to hammer the website at 3pm to try and get an order in.

+1
I am out, no chance I am ordering an Ant at that price.
I had the chance to do so before and didn't do it, so I am definitely not going to do ti now.
1.45BTC is a relatively good price for a Ant but not exactly worth it at this point.

PS: It's a shame because I have a 0.2BTC coupon  Sad

Might be worth getting 1 since you have a .2 coupon. 1.25 isn't too bad

Shipping starts Feb 28 which means if I am lucky I get it Mar 04....
Update on website

Limited units sales.

The good news is that with a 2 week delay and no price drop I don't need to hammer the website at 3pm to try and get an order in.

+1
I had the chance to do so before and didn't do it, so I am definitely not going to do ti now.
1.45BTC is a relatively good price for a Ant but not exactly worth it at this point.

Might be worth getting 1 since you have a .2 coupon. 1.25 isn't too bad
Update on website

Limited units sales.

They still need to update the sold out, perhaps they will drop the price. Don't see them selling too many if they don't. Ill be refreshing and If end up getting the 6 more that I want I will be calling an electrician for a panel upgrade on Monday Cheesy
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
It would seem that BITMAIN is coming out with a new product. Hopefully it is something else than just an extended blade.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Update on website

Limited units sales.

+1

Jump to: