Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 182. (Read 346284 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
i just ordered two, a bit strange that for days the sales close within 1 minute every day and now it stays opened  Huh
Because those ones were limited batches they had on hand. These units aren't shipping until February 28th.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
i just ordered two, a bit strange that for days the sales close within 1 minute every day and now it stays opened  Huh
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
my god, feb 28th ship date and the price hasnt gone down further?! ... yeah....thats not cool... hardly will ROI
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Bitmain! My order from an hour ago just expired yet I have a 14 confirmation full payment from my Blockchain wallet.
I paid you in full 3 minutes after I ordered. please correct.

Order Detail

Order ID: 001201402161512107162845Ko3P05F9
    Date: 2014-02-16 15:12:11
    Total: 2.9 BTC
    Payment method: Bitcoin Payment

Edit 2.5 hours later: Showing fully paid now yet status is Expired.

Edit: 10 hours later: Order was revised to Valid. Bitmain CS team on the ball. thanks
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Same here.  After two days of missing out on the sales I was surprised to get 1, thought about getting 2, then reality with my electric panel kicked in. 

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Sales are open guys!

I gave in and placed one now  Roll Eyes
If I buy 1 more it will increase my dollar\cost average.

Exactly  Grin all my other miners except Antminers are bought and paid for.
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
lets not all forget that bitmain has surprised and shipped early too.

Damn you ... guess I will order 1 more to put me above a TH. Its just hard to pay the price when I already have units hashing at the current difficulty. If I buy 1 more it will increase my dollar\cost average.

Worst case scenario is you sell off one of your units for close to what you paid after a few months of use.
Activity: 728

Damn you ... guess I will order 1 more to put me above a TH. Its just hard to pay the price when I already have units hashing at the current difficulty. If I buy 1 more it will increase my dollar\cost average.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
It does not matter dude you will loose money for sure. When there is nothing to buy just pass it or by btc instead

If you have free electricity and if difficulty increases stay low (in the 20% range), these may make money. It's close.

How many payment confirmations does it take before it shows up on Bitmains Site for your order as paid?

My first order Jan 29th showed up paid with only 2 confirmations from the blockchain.
Activity: 767
It was nice to see that everyone had a chance to order today if they wanted.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Bitmain has been more than fair with coupons for me, if they believe I should get one they will send it as they did with my first order and got a .4 BTC coupon and then a .02 with my second without saying much other than I'd like a coupon on the forums.
So far Bitmain has been the best supplier for hardware out their. Even some re-sellers I bought off were good but paid much higher import fees

My comments were more to aid in better serving customers as everything with bitcoins appears very time sensitive

Activity: 434
They dont bait and switch, if you bought the other day they will ship when it was posted to ship. feb 28 is for today.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
This is not the ideal solution but I am very satisfied! A lot of customers can order now because they moved their shipping date from 2 days to +/ 12 days. Way more individuals can order now and maybe we are lucky and Bitmain ships a few days early.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
+2 for me for now ..

Order ID: 00120140216152904070qRh8t2to06D9

thankyou  Smiley
Activity: 336
Same thing happened to me. I had everything ready and ordered got the 1 I wanted 2 days ago, to later find out it's not shipping till the 28th. Not too happy about that. Still happy I got one not the less but wish it would have showed up in the purchase cart the expected delivery date. Not trying to complain or anything but with the site being so slow with these time sensitive buys, I had kept logged in and just refreshed the product page not seeing the main page. 2 weeks is a long time but with that being said it's not too bad like BFL and nice to have another ant coming.

You are within your rights to complain if you ordered one yesterday or the day before when they were making claims of it shipping within 2 days. They should extend some type of coupon to you to cover for their blunder.
a day or 2 it said out of stock....
Activity: 336
Jump to: