Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 244. (Read 346284 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
okay, you must change your wired adapter settings to 192.168.1.xx to log into the miner i think

network sharing center > change adapter settings > ethernet > ipv4 > properties
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
all the others ip on my netword are 192.168.0.xx. Now what I have to do for login into antminer ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
I received my antminer. I have a problem on first start up. I see my miner on 192.168.1.99 (with ipscanner) but I can not reach through the web page. Not doing ping the ip sees it. Please Help me !  Cry
Same problem here. And the fan is also not running..strange.
Regarding only the lights everything seems to look fine on startup...

(But this is my first S1, I do not really know if this works as intended)

Dont worry, just wait till he reach 40 degrees then the fan will start Wink if not, turn the miner off and wait few minutes, then power on
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
does your router use the same subnet?

command > ipconfig

you may need to change your wired connection adapter settings
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
I received my antminer. I have a problem on first start up. I see my miner on 192.168.1.99 (with ipscanner) but I can not reach through the web page. Not doing ping the ip sees it. Please Help me !  Cry

ok i had that with one of the miners i had today

press the reset button for 10 seconds then wait for 30 seconds then power off the miner

when you power it back on keep looking at the Network socket keep it on for about 5 mins
and the network light should come on and you should have access to the web interface.

if the light come on then go off repeat the above

I received my antminer. I have a problem on first start up. I see my miner on 192.168.1.99 (with ipscanner) but I can not reach through the web page. Not doing ping the ip sees it. Please Help me !  Cry

help us !
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001

Activity: 812
Merit: 502
I have 9 coming today, but the PSUs I ordered will be here tomorrow  Cry

The idiots from scan.co.uk delayed my order, because the ATX bridging plugs I got too were out of stock and they wanted to know what to do.
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
Customs just put a hold on my delivery. It said delivery by the end of the day, then updated with "held in warehouse". I was informed that the packages would be delivered as soon as customs release it, probably another couple of days? What is the declared value on these packages?
Activity: 543
Thanks pjcltd. Very nice setup!

I have to fit 4 ants in a 2 x 2 configuration on a single shelve!... I have propa DIY'd it! Using an old PC case and a couple of spare CD Drives to create a makeshift shelve so they can sit on top of each other  Cheesy

I will take a pic once I have it all setup lol.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Mine just arrived with a £35.98 charge and the only option was cash. No cheque or pin machine.

Here in Sweden they call you up as soon as its been shipped and offer you to pay in advance, both fedex/ups does this. DHL just sends a bill with the package.
That would be great if they did that over here. They could, seeing as Bitmain put my mobile number on the documents. I think in this day and age they could also carry mobile chip and pin machines so you could pay by debit / credit card.
legendary
NodeMasters
Thanks pjcltd much appreciated. I need to work out how to stack 4 miners 2 x 2  Grin

ok biggzi
this is how i do it

i have 3 sets like this now
so thats a total of just over 2 Th/s in my mining farm

PJC it looks like you are lucky enough to have a basement. Either that or you are in the Tunnel escaping from Colditz Castle lol. My entire Bungalow is now heated courtesy of 600GH/s on my little collection. Crammed into the corner of our front room. Oh how I wish we had a cool basement. Still British Gas have sent me an email yesterday saying I'm due a refund as I have over paid for my Gas this winter. I have also not bought £6 quids worth of logs per week for our wood burner in the front room lol. Saved enough to pay for the mining electricity for quite a while.

Nice rig, very nice rig.

thanks and its all running from 1 1500w PSU
1 Ant S1 without OC
Activity: 575
Mine just arrived with a £35.98 charge and the only option was cash. No cheque or pin machine.

Here in Sweden they call you up as soon as its been shipped and offer you to pay in advance, both fedex/ups does this. DHL just sends a bill with the package.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
*bamf!* you've just been eaten by a gr00.
ok biggzi
this is how i do it

Beautiful!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Thanks pjcltd much appreciated. I need to work out how to stack 4 miners 2 x 2  Grin

ok biggzi
this is how i do it

PJC it looks like you are lucky enough to have a basement. Either that or you are in the Tunnel escaping from Colditz Castle lol. My entire Bungalow is now heated courtesy of 600GH/s on my little collection. Crammed into the corner of our front room. Oh how I wish we had a cool basement. Still British Gas have sent me an email yesterday saying I'm due a refund as I have over paid for my Gas this winter. I have also not bought £6 quids worth of logs per week for our wood burner in the front room lol. Saved enough to pay for the mining electricity for quite a while.

Nice rig, very nice rig.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Jarfalla, Sweden   27.01.2014    9:13    The address is in a remote area and deliveries are not made daily

But somehow DHL has no problems getting me stuff overnight from china!

I was told by a UPS rep a few hours ago the delivery would me made today. Got wednesday as a delivery day on the website.
Activity: 575
Jarfalla, Sweden   27.01.2014    9:13    The address is in a remote area and deliveries are not made daily

But somehow DHL has no problems getting me stuff overnight from china!
legendary
NodeMasters

ok biggzi
this is how i do it

Activity: 543
I have just phoned UPS to find out exactly how much duty will need to be paid when it arrives.

£76.40 for 3 units.  Cash in a envelope ready and waiting for the delivery man. Damn im good  Cheesy
Jump to: