Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 255. (Read 346284 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
x2 here but there's not much anyone other than UPS can do about it

Is not about doing anything about it. Is about contacting them on bitmain side and getting an info.

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
x2 here but there's not much anyone other than UPS can do about it
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
just checked the status of my order that i made on 2014-01-23 12:51:52.0
and its been shipped
i have tracking no.

so its looking good

Do you have any miners stuck in that plane in mumbai?

Maybe we should make list of people and number of units stuck so bitmain will see what kind of BTC we talking about?

Good idea +3 miners for me on the list stuck in Mumbai

I have one stuck on the plane in Mumbai too.
Activity: 546
Merit: 269
and its been shipped
i have tracking no.

so its looking good

Maybe we should make list of people and number of units stuck so bitmain will see what kind of BTC we talking about?

Good idea +3 miners for me on the list stuck in Mumbai
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
Hey edgar. Helped another person yesterday and they had a similar problem as you, in that they could not access their miner. I think I solved it for them. Pm me your tv details again and can have a quick look if you wish.

Sorry to hear of your troubles,  I hope it gets sorted
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
I have 2 stuck on the mumbai plane.

But PLEASE can people stop ringing UPS, they won't get here any quicker and the more phone calls they get the more suspicious they will become about these consignments
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
Ive got 3 stuck in Mumbai!  Angry
legendary
UPATE on airplane hijack:

Plane was stuck for customs reasons, and lady from UPS told me that this is common and delay might be up to 2 business(working) days.

Lady adviced me that package should be with me on monday form 9-7pm.
Last scan was done on mumbai which means that cargo left customs and after scan is ready for shipping to another hub.

I hope all this is true. Because if not till monday will loose easily 1 BTC.

Bitmain cmoon man, wake up and give us an answer.Only you can contact directly mumbai and chase them about this issue.

List of people affected:

user:                    units:                    value:

pjcltd                     1                      1.9
FlensGold                1                      1.9
mjadid                    1                      1.9
s1lverbox                3                      5.7
CroverNo01             3                      5.7
biggzi                     3                      5.7
Tigggger                 2                      3.8
Jacko                     1                      1.9
motd2k                   2                      3.8
lenny_                    2                      3.8
mruiter                   2                      3.8
BTCsovjet               1                      1.9
hanti                      1                      1.9
BotwinBG                1                      1.9
kaimee                   2                      3.8
Mis****                 1                      1.9
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
and its been shipped
i have tracking no.

so its looking good

Hello same here i have 1 on that bad airplane. Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
and its been shipped
i have tracking no.

so its looking good

Hi yes I have  1 stuck in Mumbai

legendary
and its been shipped
i have tracking no.

so its looking good

Activity: 74
BITMAIN

Where is my REFUND??  Huh
legendary
I know this is not the way, but we should(all affected in that airplane hijack) warn others about lack of communication with bitmain.
I thought i will be the last person to say bad things about his business but at this moment after sending emails , contacting ups, reading about used miners delivered to people, miners dead on arrival, or units not delivered at all i think people should stay away from ordering more units.Maybe this way Bitmain will focus on answering for most important issues such is that flipping plane.

There is no chance i will loose my 5.7BTC in any way.

I know is not a lot but still 3 miners waiting and not making any money for me. And only person who can solve anything is BITMAIN.

So maybe suggestion? Maybe temporary negative feedback which will give oportunity to people to think before making any transfer to Him?

I dont want to go that way but since he is so busy to answer to existing customers maybe if he will loose new one there will be room for us.

What do you think? All this plane situation is getting on my nerves.
legendary
NodeMasters
and its been shipped
i have tracking no.

so its looking good
Just off the phone to UPS and they are not sure if they can confirm what the issue is !!

Only the sender has the account privileges, So bitmain please update us on why all our miners are stuck in india.

Thank you!  

in the meantime, would you care to explain why you're buying these when you are selling essentially the same thing and 1.2Th machines as of 'the 15th'

These are not out till march !

Update 2: Phone UPS UK, Since package is not in the UK they can't make an investigation. However they said that the packages are still in india and could be up to 7 working days for delivery!

Bitmain you need to chase UPS agent/broker for an update
I'm not sure why people think that ATX power supplies are the way to go for device that only requires a 12v feed.  There are much (MUCH) better/cheaper/more efficient options.

er... such as?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/P059-HP-Proliant-DL585-POWER-SUPPLY-HSTNS-PA01-337867-501-406421-001-1300W-PSU-/251215621069 for example (hundreds of others though)

do you have the pinouts for these PSU's ?

the rcgroups guys do (they use these beasts to supercharge LiPo batteries)

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1170784#post14001273

there's lots of other threads on there for different server PSU's, Dell, Compaq/HP, Cisco etc.  TONS of bargains on ebay and absolutely perfect for these antminers (and even for GPUs if you're prepared to buy some PCI-e extension cables to sacrifice)
legendary
NodeMasters
I'm not sure why people think that ATX power supplies are the way to go for device that only requires a 12v feed.  There are much (MUCH) better/cheaper/more efficient options.

er... such as?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/P059-HP-Proliant-DL585-POWER-SUPPLY-HSTNS-PA01-337867-501-406421-001-1300W-PSU-/251215621069 for example (hundreds of others though)

do you have the pinouts for these PSU's ?

er... such as?

Just off the phone to UPS and they are not sure if they can confirm what the issue is !!

Only the sender has the account privileges, So bitmain please update us on why all our miners are stuck in india.

Thank you! 
Jump to: