Pages:
Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 70. (Read 346284 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
acceptable price now is .45btc
customs are 52gbp,psu is 16gbp
 sorry but after my order which was delivered 4.4.14 and all miners are batch from 2013,2 was overcloked and compressed aircan helped me clear dust as 2 s1 was heating up upto 60c i have no more interest in buying for silly price like .855
soon s1 will hit ebay for silly prices, already saw one for 265gbp delivered-auction style
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
New price for AntMiner S1: 0.855btc each one, shipping cost included.

These really need a step change now bitmain - drop to 0.45 and they'll nearly be worth buying again.

Yeah man you've done good out of it show da rest us some love. 0.45 at least. Its
£40 a piece when its dropped to my door for taxes after paying you. 
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

These really need a step change now bitmain - drop to 0.45 and they'll nearly be worth buying again.
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
New price for AntMiner S1: 0.866btc each one, shipping cost included.

not that many orders like before. even with this price. s1 generate no more than 0.012btc per day. Any news about batch 3 of s2?
New price for AntMiner S1: 0.866btc each one, shipping cost included.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Received notification that my order shipped Grin

On checking the tracking on UPS, it will be delivered on Thursday, which isn't too bad, considering Monday is a holiday here.
Activity: 27
i also noticed very little difference using a second fan.

does someone have a lnk for these alum heat sinks?

also - i had a weird few days with some of my rigs just failing to hash periodically.

after much frustration and swears, i removed the stock fans and found thick thick dust caked up in a the heatsink grills.

a quick brush and blow through and we're back to normal...

still waiting on my S2 'shipped before the 10th'

these are what i used on six ants:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bitcoin-Miner-Antminer-ASIC-BTC-180GH-s-Cooling-kit-72pcs-DIY-Aluminum-Heatsink-/121288925078?ssPageName=ADME:L:OU:US:1120

How much did the temperature dropped after using these sinks?

My original cooler broke and I bought 2 weak case coolers but my ant is at 63 Degrees. I have 2x 110 CFM coolers arriving tomorrow but still the summer is approaching fast.

2 to 3 degrees cooler without air flow .. with air flow across the heat sinks you will get another 2 to 3 degrees cooler .  i think worth investment if u want to protect your hardware.

Looks interesting, may I ask where do you put them and how do you attach them, do you have a picture you could post please?

Cheers sla73
Activity: 27
Hi Guys,

Just got another antminer s1 this week, I have noticed that the stock fan is heaps quieter than the one on my first antminer and seems to work better.

1980 rpm @ 46c  
v.s.
2340 rpm @ 46c

Anyone know what fan it is and where I might get one?

Cheers sla73.

**UPDATE... Cleaning the dust from the heat sink grills helped heaps.. looks like the S1's are good dust collectors too.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
with me: after payment it took about 4 days to arrive via DHL
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
How long do the S1 usually take to ship from Bitmain - I've had confirmation of my order (and payment on the order page) and it has not shipped yet - almost 24 hours since I ordered.

I am hoping that it will arrive next week when I am on holidays, not the following one when I am back at work Sad

Usually ~48 hours after order cleared.  You most likely will not get shipment notification, but they do update the site.
How long do the S1 usually take to ship from Bitmain - I've had confirmation of my order (and payment on the order page) and it has not shipped yet - almost 24 hours since I ordered.

I am hoping that it will arrive next week when I am on holidays, not the following one when I am back at work Sad
Just wanted to post an update on my BTC refund situation. Months back, I accidentally overpaid by 2x the amount on an order due to blockchain.info issues at the time.

Ive been hammering bitmain w/ emails and been getting responses off and on since then about a refund of the overpaid amount. Initially it seemed they understood I wanted the BTC returned to my addy but they instead credited my account w/ a coupon of the overspent amount which is what I didnt want.
I never did spend the coupon and proceeded to keep hammering them w/ emails, finally this morning I woke up to find the overspent amount back in my wallet.

Finally bitmain came through =)

Now, the moral dilemma , to spend the coupon that still sits on my account for the overspent amount and consider it 100% interest for holding my btc for months....or not use the coupon at all =P

Your an Honest man.   +3 to you... 
I think they should take back the coupon, and then send you a BITMAIN T-Shirt for being so honest.
Then send me one as well for suggesting this.   Cool
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
Just wanted to post an update on my BTC refund situation. Months back, I accidentally overpaid by 2x the amount on an order due to blockchain.info issues at the time.

Ive been hammering bitmain w/ emails and been getting responses off and on since then about a refund of the overpaid amount. Initially it seemed they understood I wanted the BTC returned to my addy but they instead credited my account w/ a coupon of the overspent amount which is what I didnt want.
I never did spend the coupon and proceeded to keep hammering them w/ emails, finally this morning I woke up to find the overspent amount back in my wallet.

Finally bitmain came through =)

Now, the moral dilemma , to spend the coupon that still sits on my account for the overspent amount and consider it 100% interest for holding my btc for months....or not use the coupon at all =P
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

also - i had a weird few days with some of my rigs just failing to hash periodically.

after much frustration and swears, i removed the stock fans and found thick thick dust caked up in a the heatsink grills.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bitcoin-Miner-Antminer-ASIC-BTC-180GH-s-Cooling-kit-72pcs-DIY-Aluminum-Heatsink-/121288925078?ssPageName=ADME:L:OU:US:1120

My original cooler broke and I bought 2 weak case coolers but my ant is at 63 Degrees. I have 2x 110 CFM coolers arriving tomorrow but still the summer is approaching fast.

2 to 3 degrees cooler without air flow .. with air flow across the heat sinks you will get another 2 to 3 degrees cooler .  i think worth investment if u want to protect your hardware.
Activity: 35

Activity: 299
Merit: 250
I received my Antminer S1 simultaneously with my power supply yesterday. Had it set up and hashing within minutes. Very impressed with BitMain. Highly recommend.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6260408
Activity: 1
AntMiner S1 sales open  Wink
Antminer S1 currently mine at about 0.0124524324 BTC per day without overclocking.  (Current Difficulties: 6,978,842,650)
*Pool luck may increase or decrese the mining rate.

What is the price declaration for tax and customs? Do you send in a lower price than was paid?
AntMiner S1 sales open  Wink
Antminer S1 currently mine at about 0.0124524324 BTC per day without overclocking.  (Current Difficulties: 6,978,842,650)
*Pool luck may increase or decrese the mining rate.
Pages:
Jump to: