Pages:
Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 71. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Bitmain are teasing me - price is dropped to 0.877btc, front product page says in stock, click buy, and it says out of stock on next page  Huh

Edit: yay, finally able to place order.  Now I just have to wait for s1 and power supply and gekko science breakout board to get here  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
You have to love the International Date Line.  The package arrived in Anchorage before it left Shenzhen.
Yeah, but if you live in Anchorage you still have to wait for it to go to Kentucky and back.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Bitmain time machine worked for me too....Delivered in ~36 hours to the booming metropolis of Birdsboro, PA. Hashing in a half hour after that  Unit looks new to me...firmware had "typical" default settings, no overclocking, no dust or other signs of long term usage.  I certainly hope they keep manufacturing the S1, the price point of the S2 is too steep for me.
Activity: 471

now sold out on website

There has to a point when S1's run out, and they concentrate on the S2's ... question is ... how many more are left on their 'farm' shelves? I can't imagine they would be manufacturing new S1's now.

Activity: 296
yeah real fast on mine too

04/17/2014  7:33 A.M.  Out For Delivery 
Seattle, WA, United States  04/17/2014  6:09 A.M.  Departure Scan 
 04/17/2014  4:16 A.M.  Arrival Scan 
Ontario, CA, United States  04/17/2014  1:46 A.M.  Departure Scan 
Ontario, CA, United States  04/16/2014  11:08 P.M.  Import Scan 
 04/16/2014  9:52 P.M.  Arrival Scan 
Anchorage, AK, United States  04/16/2014  3:52 P.M.  Departure Scan 
 04/16/2014  1:17 P.M.  Arrival Scan 
Shenzhen, China  04/16/2014  7:18 P.M.  Departure Scan 
 04/16/2014  6:15 P.M.  Export Scan 
 04/16/2014  5:15 P.M.  Arrival Scan 
 04/16/2014  4:55 P.M.  Departure Scan 
 04/16/2014  4:12 P.M.  Origin Scan 
 04/16/2014  3:08 P.M.  Pickup Scan 
China  04/16/2014  3:04 A.M.  Order Processed: Ready for UPS 

now sold out on website
ZiG
Activity: 406
You have to love the International Date Line.  The package arrived in Anchorage before it left Shenzhen.

LOL...like a time machine... Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It's like if we reply really quick to an email question from Australia. In the U.K. it looks like we read their mind and replied before they sent it  Huh
Activity: 401
Activity: 182
That's unreal. That must be the fastest shipping on record. I think Bitmain has bought and brought out of service Concord for their own delivery LOL.
ZiG
Activity: 406
Check out how fast they shipped my order. This is the fastest it ever got to me Thanks Bitmain

Awesome...GOOD JOB, BitMain...!
Activity: 166
Check out how fast they shipped my order. This is the fastest it ever got to me Thanks Bitmain

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
not happy you had coupons that expire april 11; but you were out of stock for so long; and then website wouldn't work to even buy any product.
you should extend coupon expiry dates as make good gesture to your previous customers. Undecided

^^^ This

Was going to get another 8 but they were out of stock for so long never got the chance before my coupons also expired, and frankly at the current price can't justify buying more Sad

Same boat here .
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
not happy you had coupons that expire april 11; but you were out of stock for so long; and then website wouldn't work to even buy any product.
you should extend coupon expiry dates as make good gesture to your previous customers. Undecided

^^^ This

Was going to get another 8 but they were out of stock for so long never got the chance before my coupons also expired, and frankly at the current price can't justify buying more Sad
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Argh!! Sold out now Sad

That's why the price doesn't drop...lol

yes as  the s-1 is still the man.  also no s-2's and the s-2 thread shows sooo many problems.

remember s-1's can be modded to use less power almost as efficiently as the s-2.

5 s-1's can hash at 825gh and use about 1150 watts if they are undervolted+ under clocked.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-undervolt-antminer-s1-119wgh-at-the-wall-526060   many reports of one running at 165gh and 250 watts
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Ordered 2 units on the 14th, shipped them on the 16th and UPS is delivering them today, they are already on the truck to be delivered. This is what I call service, perhaps some other hardware companies could learn from Bitmain, this was the fastest delivery.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Argh!! Sold out now Sad

That's why the price doesn't drop...lol
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

The same here, is SO unfair.

Sad
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Trying to order an S1, keep getting "Blockchain generate bitcoin payment address error:
Invalid HTTP Response code 403" and dont get given an address to send BTC to, any one had this happen before?

Do I just need to try again later?

Thanks.

Blockchain.info seems to be having problems again.  Bitmain uses them as their payment processor.

M
Trying to order an S1, keep getting "Blockchain generate bitcoin payment address error:
Invalid HTTP Response code 403" and dont get given an address to send BTC to, any one had this happen before?

Do I just need to try again later?

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: