Author

Topic: ANTMINER S2 Discussion and Support Thread - page 200. (Read 355730 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Wow April 4 ship of 1 TH machine $3000

Still waiting on my S2 at $3900

Guess it never pays to get too excited.......better deals coming all over lately.....

Now that mining manfuctering has caught up to demand......probably means that BTC rolls over now and goes down......

need to break the wedge or hate to say it $400 is on the way
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

I've had replies from both in the last few days.

Thanks. Will give that one a try.  Need him to verify and update my order that he received  payment

Don't expect lighting fast responses, sometimes takes a day or so.
legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

Thanks. Will give that one a try.  Need him to verify and update my order that he received  payment
legendary

Activity: 471
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005
Is Bitman replying to any PM's or email to [email protected] ?
ZiG
Activity: 406
Pre orders because they know the competition is out at 1 TH and they didnt want to lose market share

The A1 1TH miners are now $3200 for 4.5 shipping and to be honest the feedback has been good on the machines.

Bitmain could clean up if the 1TH has option for overclocking with addtional PSU to 1.4TH via normal ant specs.  Outside that ......they are losing the edge....and I expect the avalons to drop everything hard very soon.....no happy about avalons like most but money talks in the end given the difficulty things are at

I mean come on you can get 200 gh avalons for $550 with PSU and case.

Selling used product as new.....they could at least say something about it so you know what you are buying.

I hope my batch 1 S2 comes in on time and there are some surprises.....as right now I am regretting my purchase.

Wow 200 ghs Avalons for 550$ with shipping, PSU and case??? Where please!!! Sounds like these Avalon guys who never sold stuff that ROIs finally are getting it right, or do they really?

Only Avalon product store I can find is this one:
http://avalon-asics.com/shop/

And sure enough, no 200 ghs units at $550. in sight at their own store. You sure surprised me there for one second lol!!!

They only sell chips buddy its the builders who make it happen....note the quality is all over the map so you have to tread lightly
But yes still 1000 watts for 200-240 gh/s but the V3 is do out already havent looked but that is probably why we are seeing blow out prices dropping daily right now........

Blowout prices...?...Where...?...Links, please... Wink
Pre orders because they know the competition is out at 1 TH and they didnt want to lose market share

The A1 1TH miners are now $3200 for 4.5 shipping and to be honest the feedback has been good on the machines.

Bitmain could clean up if the 1TH has option for overclocking with addtional PSU to 1.4TH via normal ant specs.  Outside that ......they are losing the edge....and I expect the avalons to drop everything hard very soon.....no happy about avalons like most but money talks in the end given the difficulty things are at

Selling used product as new.....they could at least say something about it so you know what you are buying.

I hope my batch 1 S2 comes in on time and there are some surprises.....as right now I am regretting my purchase.

Wow 200 ghs Avalons for 550$ with shipping, PSU and case??? Where please!!! Sounds like these Avalon guys who never sold stuff that ROIs finally are getting it right, or do they really?

And sure enough, no 200 ghs units at $550. in sight at their own store. You sure surprised me there for one second lol!!!

They only sell chips buddy its the builders who make it happen....note the quality is all over the map so you have to tread lightly
But yes still 1000 watts for 200-240 gh/s but the V3 is do out already havent looked but that is probably why we are seeing blow out prices dropping daily right now........
legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Avalon 200 GH almost 1000 watt, or there is another avalon 200GH ?

ZiG
Activity: 406
Yeah was happy to get a 1TH but

7 ant S1 at 200 = 1.4TH for $3650 and then later slow it down to 960 .....  what was I thinking

Well on a positive note electronic banking transactions....notice they dont take 3 days anymore.....the wall street banksters used to sit on our money for 3 days we all know they can authenticate is immmediately

Thank you Bitcoin competition is a good thing.....hold the wall street fraudsters in check.

Evil greedy bastards deserve whats coming long term ....IMO

Yep...but Wall street is calling it "Forex"...currency Exchange...for 2-3 to "5 business days on HOLD"...capisco...?...  Wink
Yeah was happy to get a 1TH but

7 ant S1 at 200 = 1.4TH for $3650 and then later slow it down to 960 .....  what was I thinking

Well on a positive note electronic banking transactions....notice they dont take 3 days anymore.....the wall street banksters used to sit on our money for 3 days we all know they can authenticate is immmediately

Thank you Bitcoin competition is a good thing.....hold the wall street fraudsters in check.

Evil greedy bastards deserve whats coming long term ....IMO
legendary
Hey Bitmain; can we have an idea as for when more Antminer S2 units will be available? It seems all S2 batches are sold out at the moment...

They aren't comfortable doing pre-orders too far into the unknown future. Let them get the ones out they have sold now, get some on the shelf and build up some stock to avoid regressing into pre-order nightmare.

OK I understand but if they are not going to make more S2 units available anytime soon or at least let me know when they will be, I will turn to other competing solutions; I am ready to make a move, like, now.

Suggest you make your move, but be careful there isn't much out there that is real and affordable. Forget Hashfast, Cointerra, BlackArrow, Advanced, Bitmine.ch, all of them are either delayed, incompetent, scams or just full already.

There's a lot of people warning about the Dragon 1TH - I'd only go there with paypal or escrow...

Thank you for clarifying "calculated gamble" for me Cheesy

Totally agree about these companies and their questionable "pre-order" policies: I would add Butterfly Labs and their Monarch fiasco to the list of brands not to buy from...

Definitely.

I actually had a lucky escape both with Bitmine and BlackArrow. I placed orders in December for both 1TH machines but didn't pay, something just didn't feel right. Eventually the orders were cancelled.
legendary
Hey Bitmain; can we have an idea as for when more Antminer S2 units will be available? It seems all S2 batches are sold out at the moment...

They aren't comfortable doing pre-orders too far into the unknown future. Let them get the ones out they have sold now, get some on the shelf and build up some stock to avoid regressing into pre-order nightmare.

OK I understand but if they are not going to make more S2 units available anytime soon or at least let me know when they will be, I will turn to other competing solutions; I am ready to make a move, like, now.

Suggest you make your move, but be careful there isn't much out there that is real and affordable. Forget Hashfast, Cointerra, BlackArrow, Advanced, Bitmine.ch, all of them are either delayed, incompetent, scams or just full already.

There's a lot of people warning about the Dragon 1TH - I'd only go there with paypal or escrow...

Totally agree about these companies and their questionable "pre-order" policies: I would add Butterfly Labs and their Monarch fiasco to the list of brands not to buy from...
legendary
Ok now this problem happened to me; I have ordered an S1 unit through Bitmain's online system, and the Order expired before my payment could confirm (slow bitcoin network!!!) So now I have paid for the unit but my order is "Expired". So now what - I just wait and someone will realize this mistake at Bitmain and fix it or do I need to contact them?

This slow bitcoin network is a real problem for these online transactions.

This has happened, been posted about, and responded to countless times.

Like every other time this has occurred:  Send Bitmain a PM with the TXID and OrderID just to make them aware of the situation and then sit back, relax, and wait until your unit arrives.

Ok thanks for your help, I just sent them a PM; somehow I did not see this corrective procedure in these lenghty threads...
legendary

The Chinese Dragon miners 1TH are probably your best bet, they are selling from stock, but its a bit of a leap of faith, a gamble if you like, but thats the only way really. Take a calculated gamble with one of them and see what happens, then if it works out ok keep going.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

The Chinese Dragon miners 1TH are probably your best bet, they are selling from stock, but its a bit of a leap of faith, a gamble if you like, but thats the only way really. Take a calculated gamble with one of them and see what happens, then if it works out ok keep going.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Ok now this problem happened to me; I have ordered an S1 unit through Bitmain's online system, and the Order expired before my payment could confirm (slow bitcoin network!!!) So now I have paid for the unit but my order is "Expired". So now what - I just wait and someone will realize this mistake at Bitmain and fix it or do I need to contact them?

This has happened, been posted about, and responded to countless times.

Like every other time this has occurred:  Send Bitmain a PM with the TXID and OrderID just to make them aware of the situation and then sit back, relax, and wait until your unit arrives.
legendary

Jump to: