Author

Topic: ANTMINER S2 Discussion and Support Thread - page 196. (Read 355730 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
given the reputation of the company in question, #1 is more likely.

Never follow a ASIC company blindly.
It is unlikely but not impossible.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
given the reputation of the company in question, #1 is more likely.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
I agree, it would take all of 2 minutes for someone to snap a pic and post it up online. Would do a lot to quiet people concerns and drum up excitement.

I can mean 2 things :

- they are very very busy and no time for a little picture
- nothing is ready, there is no delivery
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I agree, it would take all of 2 minutes for someone to snap a pic and post it up online. Would do a lot to quiet people concerns and drum up excitement.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
yes but why no photos i can not understand
bitmain not have times to take some photos?
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
HodL tight, it's gonna get wild
Yes same question
Does anyone receive tracking number
S2 order still showing as
Paid
Unshipped
Valid

Sad
But, its been my experience, that they could well have sent them already, just not updated the orders in the system yet. Fingers crossed....
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
As it is still needs one and a half hour to enjoy the April 1st, this message is real:

we are packaging the Batch 1 of S2 and will be shipping them out tomorrow.

BITMAIN!  You are awesome!. 
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Yes same question
Does anyone receive tracking number
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Anyone got their tracking codes for their S2?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Ran out of shelves, had to make do.

I'm sure someone has asked, but what do you use to power the ants?  Have you a quick howto/faq describing the parts for the server PSU and cabling?

I'm currently using consumer Corsair 600W per overclocked ant and I'd like something cleaner.

I can run dedicated 20A 120v circuits, so hopefully something that works with this.

Thanks in advance

he uses Delta DPS-2000BB server PSUs. (2000W)

200v-240v only

In this picture I only have each Delta powering 4 overclocked Ants, but my normal set-up is 6 overclocked ants per PSU. (OC to 375)

what sort of wiring are you using? 8AWG or even thicker?  150+ Amps is a lot of power to run over a weak wire

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
In this picture I only have each Delta powering 4 overclocked Ants, but my normal set-up is 6 overclocked ants per PSU. (OC to 375)

Wow that's a lot of power per PSU. I run three non-overclocked per PSU and they draw about 1100 W (at 120 V but still)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe

I'm sure someone has asked, but what do you use to power the ants?  Have you a quick howto/faq describing the parts for the server PSU and cabling?

I'm currently using consumer Corsair 600W per overclocked ant and I'd like something cleaner.

I can run dedicated 20A 120v circuits, so hopefully something that works with this.

Thanks in advance

200v-240v only

what sort of wiring are you using? 8AWG or even thicker?  150+ Amps is a lot of power to run over a weak wire
legendary
Activity: 1274

I'm sure someone has asked, but what do you use to power the ants?  Have you a quick howto/faq describing the parts for the server PSU and cabling?

Thanks in advance

200v-240v only

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

I'm sure someone has asked, but what do you use to power the ants?  Have you a quick howto/faq describing the parts for the server PSU and cabling?

Thanks in advance

Activity: 158

Thanks in advance
legendary
Activity: 915
As it is still needs one and a half hour to enjoy the April 1st, this message is real:

Bitman, thanks for the good news. But can you please reply to my email or PM's. I sent you the wire transfer for my order. Please update or at least confirm
legendary
Activity: 1274

Activity: 121
HodL tight, it's gonna get wild
that's number 1 priority compared to putting some photos online.
+1
Yeap, hoping to wake up in the morning and see it marked as shipped, although, knowing BM, it'll probably be half way here, before they update the details... all part of the bitmain magic lol
carry on...
legendary
Activity: 2128
ASIC Wannabe
any photos of s2?Huh?
Still no pics Cheesy unboxing it will be like, being a kid on christmas morning, it'll be a surprise.  Roll Eyes
+1 Smiley

They might get pics up once the packaging is all sorted out - thats number 1 priority compared to putting some photos online.

otherwise, thursday should have some people receiving and posting images.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

Impressive work Bitmain! Be sure to snap and post a quick photo. We'd love to see how they turned out.
Jump to: