Pages:
Author

Topic: ANTMINER S2 Discussion and Support Thread - page 72. (Read 355730 times)

legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
What's the deal with people happily snatching up S2's that will never ROI?

If you buy the S2 for 3.769 bitcoins you'll ROI sometime around summer 2015 without factoring in electricity

Who is buying these fucking things?

I'm using mine to build a robot, I assumed that's what we were all doing....

Nah, I am here to produce a localized decrease in entropy while increasing the entropy of the whole system.

choose from the following:
1. It's a service to fellow bitcoiners
2. It's fun
3. You learn new things and hopefully escape future Alzheimers'
4. it has a potential to earn some money if you buy at low bitcoin price, rebuy the coins, then sell coins at higher price or use them to buy new miners
5. machine will, hopefully, have a residual value after 2-3 mo
6. I paid less
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

If you buy the S2 for 3.769 bitcoins you'll ROI sometime around summer 2015 without factoring in electricity

Robot.  Hadn't thought of that.  I'm just using mine to generate heat and noise.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

You really shouldn't bottle things up man - just say it as it is...
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

Activity: 674

Activity: 392
Looking for s1 coupon needed. 3x s1 coupon Pm me thnks
I have one last S2 coupon expiring on Monday 2014-06-02 21:47:00.

Seeing as it's my last one I'd be willing to sell it for 0.15 BTC - pm if you want it
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Just realised my coupon's out of date - does anyone have AntS2 coupons and not using them?
legendary
Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009
Is there any plans to make these S2's wifi capable?

I might snag one if the price ever becomes reasonable.

I need to be able to toss it in another room with wifi because HEAT&NOISE.

maybe you can use a wireless ethernet bridge/adapter, something like this http://www.netgear.com/home/products/connected-entertainment/gaming-home-theater/WNCE2001.aspx

I agree I think that's the way to go
Activity: 259

maybe you can use a wireless ethernet bridge/adapter, something like this http://www.netgear.com/home/products/connected-entertainment/gaming-home-theater/WNCE2001.aspx
Activity: 674

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
!!!! ATTENTION SCAM ALERT !!!!
[/color][/size][/size][/size]

There is a person using the username B1TMAIN trying to get people to send bitcoins to him saying that he will offer you a discounted price .

Apologies for the coupon situation , as a good will gesture taking in to account your previous coupons I will do each unit for 3 btc inc. free express shipping.

Hope this resolves the issue and returns a good trading relationship between us for the future.

Should you wish to place an order the payment address is -

1tt9mUabKN7zyosGNFkP6uXvJpLUBwRTo

After payment please pm me the transaction I.D and your shipping address.

p.s. I would appreciate it if you would keep this offer quiet as its not one we could offer to everyone.

Thanks,

BITMAIN.

NOTE ! he is signing it Bitmain, but his account it B1tmain …. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS and lose your hard earned bit coin … Please be careful and ONLY use the Bitmain web interface to complete transactions .

B1tmain.  Damn thats fup

Now there'll be all kinds of variations

BITMA1N
BITNAIN
BITNAIM
8ITMAIN

sad sad sad

BITEMAN  (AS IF YOU WERE BITTEN BY A MAN)

There is a person using the username B1TMAIN trying to get people to send bitcoins to him saying that he will offer you a discounted price .

Apologies for the coupon situation , as a good will gesture taking in to account your previous coupons I will do each unit for 3 btc inc. free express shipping.

Hope this resolves the issue and returns a good trading relationship between us for the future.

p.s. I would appreciate it if you would keep this offer quiet as its not one we could offer to everyone.

Thanks,

BITMAIN.

NOTE ! he is signing it Bitmain, but his account it B1tmain …. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS and lose your hard earned bit coin … Please be careful and ONLY use the Bitmain web interface to complete transactions .

B1tmain.  Damn thats fup

Now there'll be all kinds of variations

BITMA1N
BITNAIN
BITNAIM
8ITMAIN

sad sad sad
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

Thanks,

BITMAIN.

B1tmain.  Damn thats fup
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Obviously making the coupons transferrable/donatable means greater chances for a sale if not by the original person, someone else.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Thanks,

BITMAIN.

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone has a S2 coupon they can donate? Just went to order another and realized im out.

Thanks guys

I'm in the same boat .. I was going to buy a S2 today but noticed that my two coupons that had the 30th on them were only valid for a second after midnight .. I requested a donation on this board and Bitmain sent me this response.

Hi,

No need to purchase an S2 coupon.
As they are being used against the spirit they were issued we now offer the discount directly to any customer.
Current price for the Antminer S2 after discount is 3.73 btc inc. express shipping.

So in short Bitmain is using the god fortune of the rising bit coin price and calling it a discount .. The fact that they think I'm that dumb is an insult as a customer. The fact that people were selling coupons that they would not have used was only HELPING Bitmain making a sale where no sale would have been made.. The real sore spot it leaves me with is that Bitmain thinks I'm stupid and do not recognize that they feel their customers are brainless . They know good and well that it is already hard to make a ROI on this equipment, and to top it off most uf us turn around and buy more equipment from them, that translates to "we basically mine BTC for them" … I just find it so dishonorable on their part that they think we are that stupid .

I have one S2 coupon expiring on Monday 2014-06-02 21:47:00.

Seeing as it's my only one I'd be willing to sell it for 0.15 BTC - pm if you want it

gone
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone has a S2 coupon they can donate? Just went to order another and realized im out.

Thanks guys

legendary
Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009
i upgraded to a 2000W and overclocked to 1100GH

What frequency setting for 1100 ?

Im running 215.625MHz (any higher was >1% errors) and the S2 says 1100GH average but pool says 1068GH average.

doing the math now, its current error rate is 1.06% so i may need to tune it down to 212.5MHz

Are you using the stock power supply?

He said he upgraded to a 2000W PSU in a previous post
Can you share your Hex and Timeout values for those 2 settings you tested?
Pages:
Jump to: