Pages:
Author

Topic: ANTMINER S2 Discussion and Support Thread - page 85. (Read 355730 times)

legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
Just got my S2B4 in perfect shape. They have upgraded the slide rails to metal and also install metal braces on top to secure the boards. Although I removed the top braces now that its sitting.

Good news, they have also upgraded to Kingston 4GB microSD card from the old crappy ones. I didn't check what class it is, next time I reboot I will post.

No need, they're class 4.
Thanks. I have a class 10 ready and imaged when and if this sd card goes bad.

which class 10 card would you recommend-sandisk, transcend or something else?
legendary
i have no self-respect or class

please send me BTC for coupons i received for free

S2 $400USD coupons - only 0.499 BTC

S1 coupons worth pretty much fk all - only 3 BTC each   (3, not 0.3)

Yes - im being facetious <------Google it, scavengers!

it is funny that people are expecting to get paid a lot (like $250 per coupon  Cheesy) for something that they don't need or want and which has an abundant supply. Bitmain sold a load of S1s and gave everyone a coupon for each S1 unit sold. Is there that much current demand for S2? Probably not. It would be if they were selling them for $1000-1200 (after coupon). They will probably EOL S1 soon and go full blast on S2, but by then coupons will probably expire.
legendary
I rebooted my Antminer s2 and now it's has a blank screen on the lcd and it's not mining anymore. What do i do now? I email bitmain but they haven't answer me.  Cry

To start go to page 86. On the bottom of the page there are instructions that worked for many miners before you.
Indulge, thank 1|1|1|1 and others.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency Rules man!
I rebooted my Antminer s2 and now it's has a blank screen on the lcd and it's not mining anymore. What do i do now? I email bitmain but they haven't answer me.  Cry
Activity: 674
Merit: 500
I have two S1 coupons and two S2 coupons

I'm selling both coupons for only .01 BTC !

Send PM if interested, I check PM's several times a day
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
haha So many S1 buyers selling their own coupons.

I also have 11 $400 USD coupons for S2. 2 expiring tomorrow, 5 on 30th of May and 4 on 2nd of June.

PM if interested. I accept offers.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Hell, I'll throw my hat into the ring...

I've got 9x $400 S2 coupons burning a hole in my account.
Some expiring May 30 and some June 2nd.

I'll let them go for 0.08 BTC a piece.
PM me if interested.
Activity: 69
16 S2 coupons @ 0.1btc each.
PM me to setup transfer.
legendary
Which machine is less finicky at the higher ambient temperature: S1 or S2?
I have a bunch of S1 ants (~2000w worth) and S2 is/are coming.
I probably don't have enough air conditioning to keep all of my equipment cozy in the air-conditioned space.
Some units will have to go to the garage.

Does anybody have any positive things to say about either S1 or S2 at the ambient ~90-91oF (~32oC)?
Hopefully, it stays this way and not above for about a month more here.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
I also have 3 S2 coupons avail for 0.1 ea , PM me
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I have 5  S2 coupons for sale, 0.1 BTC each.

PM if interested. Expiration date is 30 May 2014
Activity: 784
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Yes, they updated the price daily.  If the price is $2244 today and tomorrow is $2244 and the day after that it is still $2244.  They updated the price, but unfortunately the prices stayed the same.

Price change daily is different from updating the price daily!

New price for AntMiner S2 1 TH/s Miner Batch 4: 2244 USD each one, shipping cost included.

New price for AntMiner S2 1 TH/s Miner Batch 4: 2264 USD each one, shipping cost included.

New price for AntMiner S2 1 TH/s Miner Batch 4: 2319 USD each one, shipping cost included.

And your point being...price did not change on May 21 and May 22

Sorry, didn't feel it necessary to state the obvious. It is still the 22nd which means they missed one day of price changes, not 3. Although, I did quote the previous change where they missed two days of price changes in a row. We all want them to lower prices with greater frequency and differential. I just don't see where misstating facts is going to increase their chances of doing that.

They update at 6 pm shanghai time. It is 1:25 am May 23 there, so may 22 is gone; the earliest time they can update will be on May 23, which is 3 days from May 20.
Newb  Wink

Thanks, I've always been confused at this "new math" stuff.
Note to self: "not updated in 3 days" means 2 days, on tomorrow. Whew. Got it. All hail the full member.  Smiley

It has been ~52hr 56 min or two full days plus almost 5hr since the last update as of right now. surely, it is much more than daily.
In any case, they don't really follow this rule, so it is largely irrelevant.
In addition, i don't care anymore-pulled a trigger on s2 for $1650 today, paid in BTC, hoping for a good product.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
Just got my S2B4 in perfect shape. They have upgraded the slide rails to metal and also install metal braces on top to secure the boards. Although I removed the top braces now that its sitting.

Good news, they have also upgraded to Kingston 4GB microSD card from the old crappy ones. I didn't check what class it is, next time I reboot I will post.

I had nothing but problems with Kingston class 4 SD cards on my Bitfury rigs. They scrambled when the wind blew. I prefer Patriot class 10... rock solid. I never have to reimage now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Double your Personal Bitcoin Funds.

Thanks. I have a class 10 ready and imaged when and if this sd card goes bad.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I have 15 pcs of S2 coupons for sale, 0.15 BTC each.

PM if interested. (400 USD value, expiration date is 30 May 2014)
legendary
Activity: 1512

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Received my Batch 4 S2's is perfect order, new case design fix the shaking loose issue and directing PSU's fan out of the case helps.

Shipping was beyond fast, Bitmain even predicted that I meant to buy 2 X S2 and shipped me the 2nd one to fix my mistake  Wink

I am ready for the 20% jump...  I hope

that'll be the PSU intake...

outlet is still out the back where the plug and power switch are....as always

Did you actually get a free S2??

No NOT free ($1919 after coupon), I agreed to accept their "mistake", I took it as a good omen.
legendary
New price for AntMiner S2 1 TH/s Miner Batch 4: 2244 USD each one, shipping cost included.

New price for AntMiner S2 1 TH/s Miner Batch 4: 2264 USD each one, shipping cost included.

New price for AntMiner S2 1 TH/s Miner Batch 4: 2319 USD each one, shipping cost included.

Sorry, didn't feel it necessary to state the obvious. It is still the 22nd which means they missed one day of price changes, not 3. Although, I did quote the previous change where they missed two days of price changes in a row. We all want them to lower prices with greater frequency and differential. I just don't see where misstating facts is going to increase their chances of doing that.

They update at 6 pm shanghai time. It is 1:25 am May 23 there, so may 22 is gone; the earliest time they can update will be on May 23, which is 3 days from May 20.
Newb  Wink

Note to self: "not updated in 3 days" means 2 days, on tomorrow. Whew. Got it. All hail the full member.  Smiley

It has been ~52hr 56 min or two full days plus almost 5hr since the last update as of right now. surely, it is much more than daily.
In any case, they don't really follow this rule, so it is largely irrelevant.
In addition, i don't care anymore-pulled a trigger on s2 for $1650 today, paid in BTC, hoping for a good product.
Activity: 98

Newb  Wink

Note to self: "not updated in 3 days" means 2 days, on tomorrow. Whew. Got it. All hail the full member.  Smiley
Activity: 107
I need an S2 coupon pls!
Pages:
Jump to: