Pages:
Author

Topic: ANTMINER S2 Discussion and Support Thread - page 81. (Read 355730 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
1 need 1 cupon for s1 anyone ?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I have 7 coupons S2 expired 30 May for 0.01 btc each,
PM me your bitmain account.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I need an S2 coupon, anyone have a spare?
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Who needs a coupon?
Activity: 223
When does this coupon expire exactly date and time wise?
AntMiner S2 Coupon 400 USD    1    0    2014-05-11 00:00:00~2014-05-27 00:00:00
Is it China time, Greenwich (UTC) time?  What's the equivalent date and time in NE USA?  I'm figuring Tue. May 26 at midnight.
Activity: 298
I'm Selling 2 S2's for 0.015 both. PM me.
Activity: 674
Merit: 500
I have two S2 coupons after selling my S1 coupons to sciack

I'm selling two S2 coupons for only .01 BTC each !

Send PM if interested, I check PM's several times a day
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Even with the coupon these S2s are still over 3.5 BTC. For 1TH/s that's over the top.

We need a step change again here bitmain (like you did with the S1). Bring these down to 2.5 BTC and start selling a pile of them.

My guess is they are waiting for the coupons to run out at the end of the month before doing a big price drop. They don't want to drop the price to say $1650 and then have people asking for $400 off that.

the other factor is the groupbuy shipping monday at $1650. if bitmain dropped pricing (with coupon) below that the groupbuy would form a riot.

I expect once the GB ships bitmain will drop to ~$2000 until the coupons expire, then down to ~$1400 to stay competitive
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
17 $400 S2 coupons expiring 5/30 @ 0.01btc each. Hate to see them go to waste. PM me if interested.

BTW, I don't consider these "received free", more like a rebate for spending over $20000 with Bitmain. Wink
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Even with the coupon these S2s are still over 3.5 BTC. For 1TH/s that's over the top.

We need a step change again here bitmain (like you did with the S1). Bring these down to 2.5 BTC and start selling a pile of them.

My guess is they are waiting for the coupons to run out at the end of the month before doing a big price drop. They don't want to drop the price to say $1650 and then have people asking for $400 off that.

yeah that could be,

but I have june 2 coupons.

If you order a pair of  s-1's he gives  2 new s-2 coupons.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

Activity: 211
S1 & S2 Coupons. For sale at 0.01BTC each. Open to offers. PM to buy!
Activity: 574

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
Does BITMAIN accept more than 1 coupon per order?  Meaning can I apply two coupons toward the purchase of one S2?

No, they only accept 1 coupon per order.

Per item not per order.

If you buy 4 S2's in one order you can use 4 coupons against that order.

Yes, i have corrected it. Thanks.
Activity: 714
I have 8 s2 coupons

drop me a pm with your offer (also selling individually) and i am sure we will figure something out.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Does BITMAIN accept more than 1 coupon per order?  Meaning can I apply two coupons toward the purchase of one S2?

Per item not per order.

If you buy 4 S2's in one order you can use 4 coupons against that order.
Activity: 447
LOL.  Sorry about that.  To many tabs opened at once and working off of two workstations.  I thought I was still on the S1 tab.

I stand corrected.
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
Does BITMAIN accept more than 1 coupon per order?  Meaning can I apply two coupons toward the purchase of one S2?

Damn!  Thx for the info.
That is not true as of last week at least.  I placed two orders of four S1 miners each.  I used four coupons per order.  So, eight total coupons used in two orders.

You need to specify how many coupons to use with that order.

EDIT NOTE: Info of last order that I made:

Order Details
Product   Total
AntMiner S1 (MOQ: 2 units) × 4
1.808 BTC

Coupon
AntMiner S1 Coupon 0.05 BTC x 4
-0.2 BTC

Order Total:   1.608 BTC

The user was asking to buy an S2 not the S1 read it again. I just tried it doesn't work for me.

Activity: 447

Damn!  Thx for the info.
That is not true as of last week at least.  I placed two orders of four S1 miners each.  I used four coupons per order.  So, eight total coupons used in two orders.

You need to specify how many coupons to use with that order.

EDIT NOTE: Info of last order that I made:

Order Details
Product   Total
AntMiner S1 (MOQ: 2 units) × 4
1.808 BTC

Coupon
AntMiner S1 Coupon 0.05 BTC x 4
-0.2 BTC

Order Total:   1.608 BTC
Activity: 231
Does BITMAIN accept more than 1 coupon per order?  Meaning can I apply two coupons toward the purchase of one S2?

Damn!  Thx for the info.
Pages:
Jump to: