Pages:
Author

Topic: ANTMINER S5: 1155GH(+OverClock Potential), In Stock $0.319/GH & 0.51W/GH - page 33. (Read 451059 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
This is seriously messed up.
Just launch and run away. I bet he throws some even farther.
I hope whoever got this gets go after them.  UPS is huge but super strict though with damaged goods though. I wonder where this will end up.

OPEN UP YOUR EYES for the DELIVERY TRUCK, too  Cry

Ships Fast & FLY to your door via UPS

*This was actual one of the S5 deliveries in some town USA.

Damages caused by the carrier is not covered under the warranty!!!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
What is the proper way to submit a support ticket to Bitmain about this device?

Yes go to their site: https://bitmain.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/  or might use email if in China.

What kinda issue do you have?

Like i said in my review, board 1 gets dropped regularly, then get picked back up. But its 10-20% hashrate loss in that given hour if it does. I don't know if its precursor to a bigger problem or what.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

Yes go to their site: https://bitmain.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/  or might use email if in China.

What kinda issue do you have?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com

bitmain.zendesk.com
legendary
legendary

*Removed image to save space.

One of my security cameras is put in where you will for sure see it going to main door.   You will notice normally they treat with great care when they know it's being filmed. 

Only problem I have is DHL.  DHL every single time I get a delivery he calls and says he cant make it that day, if it meet him at X location at X time I can get it or wait till next day.   So I avoid DHL like the plague.
legendary
Activity: 2742
Merit: 1181

That's crazy!

That guy should be fired!

If that's what they do at your front door, imagine what goes on before they get to your home!

These guys need to look out for cameras these days!
legendary
Might not be covered by warranty in terms of the product, but there should be a claims process against UPS.. and I think that's on the shipper (customer can initiate the process, but ultimately the shipper is UPS's client).

I take it this has been / is being resolved via such a process? ( or the hardware still works, everybody shrugs, has a chuckle at the video, and tweets .@UPS the link )

Usually you pay like 1% or something to insure the value. So if its damaged in transit UPS's insurance cover the damage.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
Might not be covered by warranty in terms of the product, but there should be a claims process against UPS.. and I think that's on the shipper (customer can initiate the process, but ultimately the shipper is UPS's client).

I take it this has been / is being resolved via such a process? ( or the hardware still works, everybody shrugs, has a chuckle at the video, and tweets .@UPS the link )
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

*This was actual one of the S5 delivery in some town USA.

Ouch.

Although to be fair we didn't see the actual landing, perhaps there was a really soft mat by the door Smiley
legendary
Expect new posts from `BITMAIN, .BITMAIN and BITMAIM as these were accounts created today.  Undoubtedly there'll be more.  Always double-check the user, double-check the profile ID, etc.

The first 2 were already tagged, I set up this thread to get them done quickly if the admins aren't around and the bitmaim has now been done too

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/similar-usernames-attempting-to-scam-defaults-please-tag-1147644

Most likely some sort of scam.  The good news is all should have a red message mentioning something about new account in any PM.

I really like that feature, lets everyone know it's a new account and watch out.
donator
Activity: 792
Merit: 510

legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
i spotted it first hehehe ... i hope the guys who replied to my post 1 page back what scammer i'm talking about or what i meant.

OPEN UP your eyes WIDE & BE CAREFUL !

especially those with weird names & newbie posts Wink

&

regarding pacmic ... don't forget to add in difficulty factor.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Expect new posts from `BITMAIN, .BITMAIN and BITMAIM as these were accounts created today.  Undoubtedly there'll be more.  Always double-check the user, double-check the profile ID, etc.

The first 2 were already tagged, I set up this thread to get them done quickly if the admins aren't around and the bitmaim has now been done too

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/similar-usernames-attempting-to-scam-defaults-please-tag-1147644
FUN > ROI
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
FUN > ROI

Nice try scamming BITMAIM
( MAIM? really? )
Activity: 687
Merit: 511
It seems odd that they all have 2 missing from the same place. Does anyone know why this is, or failing that have a theory as to why?  Smiley

I have two S5's with the mini heatsinks also, and they have those same two missing - when I got the first one I thought I must have gotten the same one that the guy took the pictures of originally, but after the second with the same missing, I figured it must be intentional.

No idea why they skip two, or why those particular two - Sidehack or one of the others who have looked in detail to the layout might be able to say if those two have some significance in the chain or something else entirely.  I can't think of a reason to exclude two, other than the machine they use to apply them didn't make good contact on those positions for some reason.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Hum interesting! Cant wait to see what are the spec.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1274
WTF is the

Antrouter R1 ? .

https://www.antpool.com/user/antRouter.htm

I was looking for info, too--just saw that tab on antpool.  There's nothing listed in the store of at BITMAIN.  It's a hashing wireless router, looks like.

you would think prices would come down if they really want it all main stream .

I mean if they want it to get like PC one in every home jacking up prices won't do it . by this and this it seems we will be seeing more and more of this stuff from them . to me it looks like they want bitmain to be a house hold name well price jacking won't get you there .
Pages:
Jump to: