Author

Topic: ANTMINER S7 is available at bitmaintech.com with 4.86TH/s, 0.25J/GH - page 209. (Read 527809 times)

Activity: 895
Merit: 504
Batch 6   4 orders started shipping!

Order date:  2015-11-05 06:53:43

Nothing yet for B4 or 5 B5 or 6.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
Never have your bank account tied to PayPal only a credit card. I have found that Discover Card is hands down the best. If your in the right on a problem with a seller bypass PayPal and file your complaint with Discover. They will give you the credit instantly and fight PayPal for you. I was a power seller on EBay and have used PayPal since its start. Trust me you have to protect yourself and never give them access to your bank account.

I might learn something here.

Does this mean one can credit their Discover Card from their PayPal account?  Meaning can we send money from our PayPal account [After we sold something] to our Discover Card account?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
After seeing his feedback "as a seller," I would not do a damn thing with him.  Irresponsible sellers like that piss me off!!!!

Yeah, I didn't look at that before I purchased them - but TBH I wouldn't care, as PayPal has things covered and the price was so cheap it's worth taking a flyer on.  I'm surprised that no one else (I mean legit company) offers something like these - but while there are ducting solution for 120mm, none of the ones I found were meant to marry them to 4" flexduct.

The complaints are on some pretty random stuff - precious metal scrap?  Reminds me of those signs you see on the pawn shops saying they buy 'scrap gold'... Like there is such a thing.  Wink

you have to be VERY careful with paypal and its complaint window..

i had an ebay order once take a very long time to ship and the seller kept saying it will be soon.. and when i finally complained i missed the deadline and i lost my money..

I totally agree.  That's why I submit a complaint the moment the ship date was not met to get the ball rolling.  If the seller doesn't like my complaint, that's tough.  They should have shipped it when they said they were going to ship it.  If they submit a negative feedback on me, eBay will gladly delete the feedback.  I've had eBay delete negative feedback for me twice under similar circumstances.  So, yes, one must be VERY careful to submit complaints in a timely manner.

Never have your bank account tied to PayPal only a credit card. I have found that Discover Card is hands down the best. If your in the right on a problem with a seller bypass PayPal and file your complaint with Discover. They will give you the credit instantly and fight PayPal for you. I was a power seller on EBay and have used PayPal since its start. Trust me you have to protect yourself and never give them access to your bank account.
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
After seeing his feedback "as a seller," I would not do a damn thing with him.  Irresponsible sellers like that piss me off!!!!

Yeah, I didn't look at that before I purchased them - but TBH I wouldn't care, as PayPal has things covered and the price was so cheap it's worth taking a flyer on.  I'm surprised that no one else (I mean legit company) offers something like these - but while there are ducting solution for 120mm, none of the ones I found were meant to marry them to 4" flexduct.

The complaints are on some pretty random stuff - precious metal scrap?  Reminds me of those signs you see on the pawn shops saying they buy 'scrap gold'... Like there is such a thing.  Wink

i had an ebay order once take a very long time to ship and the seller kept saying it will be soon.. and when i finally complained i missed the deadline and i lost my money..

I totally agree.  That's why I submit a complaint the moment the ship date was not met to get the ball rolling.  If the seller doesn't like my complaint, that's tough.  They should have shipped it when they said they were going to ship it.  If they submit a negative feedback on me, eBay will gladly delete the feedback.  I've had eBay delete negative feedback for me twice under similar circumstances.  So, yes, one must be VERY careful to submit complaints in a timely manner.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Can I just load the file to print this fan adapter to my 3D printer?

Is the file available in the web?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader

I would say I have to agree with you there.  It's chump change and PayPal has you covered.  I just don't like waiting on things to get worked out.  Especially, if there are issues.

Good luck.  Let us know how it went.
Activity: 687
Merit: 511

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
Is there anymore of the 3D printed fan adapter for sale?

Is there a 3D print file available online?

I bought some very similar ones from a guy on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/bitcoin-antminer-s1-s2-s3-s4-s5-s7-zeus-lightning-thunder-fan-air-duct-/252171861712?hash=item3ab69d3ed0:g:vbkAAOSwPcVV20xa

The price is good and the quality is very good also - he definitely has a better touch than I had with my Reprap.  Wink

His feedback though is terrible. I don't think I have ever traded with anybody that had an 80% feedback rating. It's a cheap item though.

alh
legendary
Activity: 1846
Merit: 1052

http://www.ebay.com/itm/bitcoin-antminer-s1-s2-s3-s4-s5-s7-zeus-lightning-thunder-fan-air-duct-/252171861712?hash=item3ab69d3ed0:g:vbkAAOSwPcVV20xa

The price is good and the quality is very good also - he definitely has a better touch than I had with my Reprap.  Wink

His feedback though is terrible. I don't think I have ever traded with anybody that had an 80% feedback rating. It's a cheap item though.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
Are new ant miners worth getting hold of these days given the fact of MH to kwh to cost in UK? Any improvements over how much power is being used on s7 1042 watt is that running at full speed at 100% load or that under volted to produce or that the default it has when shipped mining at 4TH. Can the unit be powered off 2x 750watt psu or need special PSU or high spec?

How much are you paying for power? An S7 is an S7 in terms of efficiency and I'm yet to see a sustainable or cost efficient way to undervolt. Depends which 750w PSU as its a bit of a cable rail game.
Activity: 687
Merit: 511

The price is good and the quality is very good also - he definitely has a better touch than I had with my Reprap.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
doing what Philip did. 606 frequency is killing it batch 2. 4.9 average

Not all of them can do it.
One out of two B2 that I got likes to be at 575/4.64Th, can't really go any further.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
So I have three S7 (two at the office one at home) and for the home unit I purchased one of the 3d printed fan adapters on eBay and using electricians tape I affixed it to a dryer vent that exhausts the hot air into the hvac ducting in my house.

Having it at 40% fan and in a spare basement bedroom/office it successfully ducts the heat upstairs to the three bedrooms above and it stays mid 50's to 60 temp with the cool basement temps

Full album: http://imgur.com/a/NHSF3

First pic is the printed adapter I borrowed off the eBay listing
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
doing what Philip did. 606 frequency is killing it batch 2. 4.9 average
Activity: 770
Merit: 523
i found and solve my beeping problem. Problem is; i modified my s7 and make a single fan so, stock s7 firmware hasnt got a Fan connection control but new firmware 23/10 has. we must to connect min. 2 fan (fan1-fan4) for new firmware  finally beeper works his job and beeping very loud. i found my solution on my kernel report. then i decied to make a single device with 1 controller. but i would make a trick for controller 1 fan send to twice controller fan plug pwm signal. i dont do that.

you can configure missing beeper checkbox like this.
open miner configuration page press f12 then find id=beep then double click style="display: none;" delete it leave it ""
press enter finally beeper ringing appears on your page. Wink do what you want and save apply.
(but this is not only 1 bug, another bug is this config is resetting with your frequency change. i said this 1 years ago for S4)
i dont recommend disabling beeper but when a pool down this ring like a hell.

beeper works this problems:
-pool down
-internet down
-fan down
-temp high (over 80C) (this issue is over 79C, everyone says my device is not hashing or stopped because it is.)
                 and also some lm75 temperature chip send faulty temperature data to controller.

this unit : 9.1Th 562Mhz Fan%54 170A 12V - 2250Watt from Wallj

and i also shared S4 J7 Chain1 Problem Solving Procedure, like i promised, sorry for delay
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12983094

That is exactly what I saw when one fan died within a few days of delivery.
I had placed the new firmware 10/23
Fan died and hashing stopped.
Only way I could fix it was by replacing the dead fan.
I think that is an excellent feature.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Are new ant miners worth getting hold of these days given the fact of MH to kwh to cost in UK? Any improvements over how much power is being used on s7 1042 watt is that running at full speed at 100% load or that under volted to produce or that the default it has when shipped mining at 4TH. Can the unit be powered off 2x 750watt psu or need special PSU or high spec?
Activity: 490
Merit: 270
Reverse Engineer
i found and solve my beeping problem. Problem is; i modified my s7 and make a single fan so, stock s7 firmware hasnt got a Fan connection control but new firmware 23/10 has. we must to connect min. 2 fan (fan1-fan4) for new firmware  finally beeper works his job and beeping very loud. i found my solution on my kernel report. then i decied to make a single device with 1 controller. but i would make a trick for controller 1 fan send to twice controller fan plug pwm signal. i dont do that.

you can configure missing beeper checkbox like this.
open miner configuration page press f12 then find id=beep then double click style="display: none;" delete it leave it ""
press enter finally beeper ringing appears on your page. Wink do what you want and save apply.
(but this is not only 1 bug, another bug is this config is resetting with your frequency change. i said this 1 years ago for S4)
i dont recommend disabling beeper but when a pool down this ring like a hell.

beeper works this problems:
-pool down
-internet down
-fan down
-temp high (over 80C) (this issue is over 79C, everyone says my device is not hashing or stopped because it is.)
                 and also some lm75 temperature chip send faulty temperature data to controller.

this unit : 9.1Th 562Mhz Fan%54 170A 12V - 2250Watt from Wall

and i also shared S4 J7 Chain1 Problem Solving Procedure, like i promised, sorry for delay
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12983094

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
OT: Houston here, but we have a similar area up north a bit-Woodlands (name speaks for itself)-great for families w/kids, lots of space.

NW Houston, Greater Champion Forest area here Smiley

Ufo
Jump to: