Author

Topic: ANTMINER S7 is available at bitmaintech.com with 4.86TH/s, 0.25J/GH - page 330. (Read 527809 times)

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

pacmic 4 is so much worse than pacmic 3. i will wait until they have something based on s7 at more reasonable prices.

It is soooo bad it must be written in error.  I say just don't buy it and I think it will be corrected after the Chinese holidays.

v3 price   .666                    v4 price 1.00
v3 interest 0.8        v4 interest 0.45  

so interest drops from .8 to .45  the contracts are based on  s-5 power use and a 120 day limit.

the v3 will need 95-110 days to pay off and that is paying off .666  most of us will be paid off in 60 days or less from now

the v4 will need 135-160 days to pay off with 0-2% diff growth.
  at 120 days they may no longer earn based on s-5 power.

So even though the interest is better ( I could be wrong and missed by a decimal)  you really run the risk of the contract getting shut down after day 120.

I was wrong interest is .45  I quoted old v3 below.

If the s-4 was based on s-7 power use it would be good.  I have to think they meant s-7 power use not s-5.

You're right I really hope that they adjust that to the S7 but I'm not taking the chance on that.
[/quote]

im not surprised one bit.. yeah  they might change it if enough stink is made. But they are only following there proven profitable business model.. and thats to push roi out to the extremes  or worse you end up negative.. Just another blow imo lead by bitmain once again.  They realize they have the market by the balls..  Angry  Great for us tho we are getting better at doing the math instead of just pushing the buy button at first impulse.. Its great to see more awakening to this fact.

Best Regards
d57heinz
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Hi, I paid 6.438 BTC for an order S7 ID:0012015100400017 but as a result of technical problems blockchain, he had long hung unconfirmed and confirmed when he was already gray, unpaid, expired. and did not change after the payment.
https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/480c85550868758969a11b154da57a9ffdd15f33b8ef45728903b94972c5292b

Send four letters in support bitmaintech, no answer.

Please correct.
My user ID: Dyak80

You most likely will not get a response until after the holiday. I would not worry though, with a record on the blockchain they can prove and verify receipt of your funds.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi, I paid 6.438 BTC for an order S7 ID:0012015100400017 but as a result of technical problems blockchain, he had long hung unconfirmed and confirmed when he was already gray, unpaid, expired. and did not change after the payment.
https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/480c85550868758969a11b154da57a9ffdd15f33b8ef45728903b94972c5292b

Send four letters in support bitmaintech, no answer.

Please correct.
My user ID: Dyak80

Activity: 770
Merit: 523
Looks like tomorrow is the big day for delivery of ONE.
Friday I guess a bunch will ship.
Has been a LONG wait.

The Chinese are on that holiday so its very possible there will be no more delivery than last week. At least until next week. A lot of people were saying how their orders were not being shipped/filled/confirmed before it started so its possible they took a long break or something.

Some one said no shipping until Friday the 9th.

And that is shipping from China .
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021

pacmic 4 is so much worse than pacmic 3. i will wait until they have something based on s7 at more reasonable prices.

It is soooo bad it must be written in error.  I say just don't buy it and I think it will be corrected after the Chinese holidays.

v3 price   .666                    v4 price 1.00
v3 interest 0.8        v4 interest 0.45  

so interest drops from .8 to .45  the contracts are based on  s-5 power use and a 120 day limit.

the v3 will need 95-110 days to pay off and that is paying off .666  most of us will be paid off in 60 days or less from now

the v4 will need 135-160 days to pay off with 0-2% diff growth.
  at 120 days they may no longer earn based on s-5 power.

So even though the interest is better ( I could be wrong and missed by a decimal)  you really run the risk of the contract getting shut down after day 120.

I was wrong interest is .45  I quoted old v3 below.

If the s-4 was based on s-7 power use it would be good.  I have to think they meant s-7 power use not s-5.

[/quote]

You're right I really hope that they adjust that to the S7 but I'm not taking the chance on that.
Has been a LONG wait.

The Chinese are on that holiday so its very possible there will be no more delivery than last week. At least until next week. A lot of people were saying how their orders were not being shipped/filled/confirmed before it started so its possible they took a long break or something.

9th and/or 12th was the last shipping start date I heard for everyone sept 1 and later.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Has been a LONG wait.

Some one said no shipping until Friday the 9th.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
Has been a LONG wait.

Has been a LONG wait.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
Had another urge to buy a miner. A Batch 3 S7.

Decided to do this again, instead.

PACMiC v4 looks to be a loser.

Good luck everyone.

I was reading the PACMiC v4 and it disturbed me that it was still based on S5 hash and power rates.

Good luck everyone.

I was reading the PACMiC v4 and it disturbed me that it was still based on S5 hash and power rates.

Can't go wrong buying BTC imho.
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021

Good luck everyone.

There are sold S5's from last night on ebay for $365+$18 shipping.
Looks like $383 total.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
you think that is cheap? Huh

Considering I bought them for $400-450, yes $375 is cheap and I am leaving in some room for negotiations.  Plus, they are still profitable.

Still profitable, but not for long. 1 TH/s Antminer S5 produced
Today 0.0082 BTC if 100% pool Luck
0.0058 BTC  with 70%  pool Luck
0.003 BTC  with 36% pool Luck    Antpool 2015-09-21  produced a  big minus for this day
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
I have always wondered why bitmain are charging a btc purchase at the same price as a usd purchase.

They don't have to pay tax when it is purchased through bitcoin!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006
Mine for a Bit
not my problem you got bitmained Cool

where you from? if ouside eu we can forget the hole thing

and they won;t be profitable for long on most electic pricing

From the US.  Good Luck, you should be able to find some with many exchanging for the S7.
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
not my problem you got bitmained Cool

where you from? if ouside eu we can forget the hole thing

and they won;t be profitable for long on most electic pricing
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006
Mine for a Bit

Considering I bought them for $400-450, yes $375 is cheap and I am leaving in some room for negotiations.  Plus, they are still profitable.
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
Jump to: