Pages:
Author

Topic: ANTMINER S7 is available at bitmaintech.com with 4.86TH/s, 0.25J/GH - page 36. (Read 527791 times)

Activity: 895
Merit: 504
looks like another batch coming soon..

Dear Customer,

As a token of appreciation for being our valued customer, Bitmain would like to issue you a special $100 discount coupon towards the purchase of a new Antminer S7. All customers who purchased an S5 in 2015 or an S7 (if we get payment by 15:00, March 25 of Beijing time)are eligible for this promotion.

To take advantage of this limited time offer, simply log in to your Bitmain store account and go to the My Account page. On this page you can view any coupons that have been added to your account. If you’re eligible for the promotion, the coupon will be automatically deposited -- no further action is required to get this offer.

Don’t wait to take advantage of this special deal. Stock is limited and the coupon will expire in a few weeks.

As always, Bitmain values your loyalty and we look forward to building lasting relationships with all of our customers. This coupon is one way we can say thank you for making what we do possible.

All the best,

Bitmain

I see the coupons, S7 is only $482 after $100 off. Time to buy?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
looks like another batch coming soon..

Dear Customer,

As a token of appreciation for being our valued customer, Bitmain would like to issue you a special $100 discount coupon towards the purchase of a new Antminer S7. All customers who purchased an S5 in 2015 or an S7 (if we get payment by 15:00, March 25 of Beijing time)are eligible for this promotion.

To take advantage of this limited time offer, simply log in to your Bitmain store account and go to the My Account page. On this page you can view any coupons that have been added to your account. If you’re eligible for the promotion, the coupon will be automatically deposited -- no further action is required to get this offer.

Don’t wait to take advantage of this special deal. Stock is limited and the coupon will expire in a few weeks.

As always, Bitmain values your loyalty and we look forward to building lasting relationships with all of our customers. This coupon is one way we can say thank you for making what we do possible.

All the best,

Bitmain
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
Anyone seen Antpool hit 415PH for a brief few minutes yesterday?  Wow.  How the heck they went from 260PH just last month to 324PH right now and that blip to 415PH.  They must have something crazy under testing?

404134   2016-03-24 16:43:49   
1m 15s 
2280.00%
415.66 PH/s

For short time periods like this, its most likely just Variance. It doesnt mean they dont have more hardware under their belt, but hashrate is intangible, its not a constant thing. So this seem normal to me.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Anyone seen Antpool hit 415PH for a brief few minutes yesterday?  Wow.  How the heck they went from 260PH just last month to 324PH right now and that blip to 415PH.  They must have something crazy under testing?

404134   2016-03-24 16:43:49   
1m 15s 
2280.00%
415.66 PH/s
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006
Mine for a Bit
On the other hand, this is now quite exciting. Wonder if they come up with a new miner soon..

or a batch 15 of used units.
That's a high chance too.

It's not unusual for a Batch to be taken down before there is another to replace it, so I would guess on there being a Batch 15. Also they tend to remove the page completely when there is a Big change being done.

Rich

I would really like to see a new miner (S9), but they usually get rid of their used miners first so, I would predict that there will be used miners on the near horizon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
On the other hand, this is now quite exciting. Wonder if they come up with a new miner soon..

It's not unusual for a Batch to be taken down before there is another to replace it, so I would guess on there being a Batch 15. Also they tend to remove the page completely when there is a Big change being done.

Rich
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1710
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1710
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
so no more S7 ?
I wonder when the next miner from BITMAIN comes out
Activity: 572
Merit: 506
Batch 14 is sold out. Does anyone know what sort of size the batches are?

Rich

I think the batches goes by date, but not sure. They seems to be sending the miners before annnounced date... They are adjusting the price to the possible ROI you can make. But only speculing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Batch 14 is sold out. Does anyone know what sort of size the batches are?

Rich
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021
That's awesome how they got 18 pool configs into there.
Activity: 359
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003
≡v≡
after a while these new workers appeared the pwd also changed now I'm able to connect to miner but cant access it,
Someone hack into your machine and change the password and point workers toward their own account maybe?
I think the same and wonder how can I prevent it
Activity: 359
Merit: 251
after a while these new workers appeared the pwd also changed now I'm able to connect to miner but cant access it,
Someone hack into your machine and change the password and point workers toward their own account maybe?

Mike is right. If you allow simple outside access your miner WILL be compromised.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
legendary
≡v≡
I found this https://www.bitmaintech.com/support.htm?pid=00720151023101739550pOBiK5sO06A0 firmwares
any one of these will go right ?

No, i think if you pick the wrong one, you will brick your S7. Anyways firmware has nothing to do with accessing your S7...

You need to do something like.

Set it that from WAN port # (pick a port), to be forwarded to LAN (your S7's internal IP on port 22). Then when you enter your public ip@pickedPort with putty.exe, you will forwarded to internal IP SSH.

Make sure to change your password.

I disabled the firewall and IPsec protocol and now able to log in but there's another problem I have

due that miner is in server room I cant access it atm, after a while these new workers appeared the pwd also changed now I'm able to connect to miner but cant access it, that's why I thought the firmware upgrade will fix this issue,
also changing log in and ssh password till the miner goes online
also prohibit access to cgminers API
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
I found this https://www.bitmaintech.com/support.htm?pid=00720151023101739550pOBiK5sO06A0 firmwares
any one of these will go right ?

No, i think if you pick the wrong one, you will brick your S7. Anyways firmware has nothing to do with accessing your S7...

You need to do something like.

Set it that from WAN port # (pick a port), to be forwarded to LAN (your S7's internal IP on port 22). Then when you enter your public ip@pickedPort with putty.exe, you will forwarded to internal IP SSH.

Make sure to change your password.

legendary
≡v≡
Pages:
Jump to: