Pages:
Author

Topic: ANTMINER S7 is available at bitmaintech.com with 4.86TH/s, 0.25J/GH - page 31. (Read 527791 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 252
Received a 115$, also Antpool user only. The mail clearly sstates it can be used to buy a new S7 from bitmain. Ping me if you want the Coupon.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Batch 16 S7 only comes with 1 fan... really? lol
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Yeah I got an email also from Hashfast saying I can get a $115 coupon and I never ordered anything before from Bitmain. Only used their Antpool.

I also just got an email with a $115 S7 Coupon from Hashnest. Only thing I have ever bought from Bitmain is an R1 Antrouter. Looks like they are on a big push, perhaps we are nearing the end of the S7?

Rich
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1710
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
Can this product ship to Finland?
Kyllä, joudut vaan hoitamaan tilauksen tullauksen ja maksamaan arvonlisäverot koko summasta (tuotteet+postikulut).
Ei tullimaksua, mutta arvonlisävero 24%

-----
Yes, you just need to deal with the customs clearance and pay VAT for the total sum (products+shipping).
No customs duty, but a 24% VAT.

Ootkos varma että ei tule tullimaksua :/ ?

Olen varma. Olen tilannut 1kpl S2 ja 2kpl S7 Bitmainilta ja hoitanut tulliselvitykset.
---
translation:
Are you sure that there is no customs duty :/ ?

Yes. I've ordered 1pc S2 and 2pcs S7 from Bitmain and done the customs clearances.

Yep. There is no custom duty for bitmainers in EU area. But you need to pay VAT, which is different in different EU members. In Finland VAT is 24% and you pay it for mainer AND shippment.

If you calculate profitability, be sure to ad electricity transfer and electricity tax to calculation. Not just electricity price.

Yeah, I already mentioned that (see bold).
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Can this product ship to Finland?
Kyllä, joudut vaan hoitamaan tilauksen tullauksen ja maksamaan arvonlisäverot koko summasta (tuotteet+postikulut).
Ei tullimaksua, mutta arvonlisävero 24%

-----
Yes, you just need to deal with the customs clearance and pay VAT for the total sum (products+shipping).
No customs duty, but a 24% VAT.

Ootkos varma että ei tule tullimaksua :/ ?

Olen varma. Olen tilannut 1kpl S2 ja 2kpl S7 Bitmainilta ja hoitanut tulliselvitykset.
---
translation:
Are you sure that there is no customs duty :/ ?

Yes. I've ordered 1pc S2 and 2pcs S7 from Bitmain and done the customs clearances.

Yep. There is no custom duty for bitmainers in EU area. But you need to pay VAT, which is different in different EU members. In Finland VAT is 24% and you pay it for mainer AND shippment.

If you calculate profitability, be sure to ad electricity transfer and electricity tax to calculation. Not just electricity price.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Yeah I got an email also from Hashfast saying I can get a $115 coupon and I never ordered anything before from Bitmain. Only used their Antpool.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
 I have hashnest coupons for $115; I don't think they can be used for a normal purchase.  I believe this is what SimCity is referring to.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
I also have coupons if anyone wants for bitcoins!!! mines are $115 dollars off i believe

You have some 115$ ones .

I could use 2 of them

my donation  name on  bitmaintech is philipma1957

I have 100$$ dollar ones

115 are better.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Wow what a coincidence, the hashrate is skyrocketing again.

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I also have coupons if anyone wants for bitcoins!!! mines are $115 dollars off i believe
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
Since each miner is 1.3BTC, looks like its sells less than 100 S7 sales a day.

punch in a number 10% 20% 30% for non btc sales

so 110 to 130 s7's a day
Nice biz to be in eh? Cheesy
legendary
I have to admit that I sold one coupon for 0.01 BTC. Since then I've rethought things and I'm going to sit on my remaining coupons, effectively burning them.

I'm no fan of Bitmain after what I went through with half of my batch 1 order being delayed. Between that and the parade of empty blocks from AntPool they do not deserve my loyalty.

Rather than trying to profit from this, I'm more interested in reducing the appeal of batch 15. Therefore I'm playing my admittedly tiny role in decreasing the appeal of this batch and possibly reducing the rate of difficulty increase.

So go ahead and ask me to sell or give you a coupon. The answer is no.

I like this thinking.  I'm going to burn mine too.

The sad thing is doing this will not really work since miners are not say a union.  They put out SO many coupons right now it would take a lot off people to burn them to make a difference.   I don't see this having an effect on coupons on large scale.

And the sad thing is even if you did make a difference and get a lot to burn coupons, this just would make ones selling worth more.  So you really can't win if your trying to stop miners being made just to many coupons out there and to many sellers.

lets see their btc sales of gear

https://blockchain.info/address/1KwA4fS4uVuCNjCtMivE7m5ATbv93UZg8V

Assuming everyone pays in BTC. I paid mine in USD.

punch in a number 10% 20% 30% for non btc sales

so 110 to 130 s7's a day
Activity: 22
I have to admit that I sold one coupon for 0.01 BTC. Since then I've rethought things and I'm going to sit on my remaining coupons, effectively burning them.

I'm no fan of Bitmain after what I went through with half of my batch 1 order being delayed. Between that and the parade of empty blocks from AntPool they do not deserve my loyalty.

Rather than trying to profit from this, I'm more interested in reducing the appeal of batch 15. Therefore I'm playing my admittedly tiny role in decreasing the appeal of this batch and possibly reducing the rate of difficulty increase.

The sad thing is doing this will not really work since miners are not say a union.  They put out SO many coupons right now it would take a lot off people to burn them to make a difference.   I don't see this having an effect on coupons on large scale.

And the sad thing is even if you did make a difference and get a lot to burn coupons, this just would make ones selling worth more.  So you really can't win if your trying to stop miners being made just to many coupons out there and to many sellers.

Assuming everyone pays in BTC. I paid mine in USD.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

legendary
Anyone want to take a guess which way the price gets adjusted? "Price will be adjusted a little this Friday, pay attention to our website for update. All orders that we get payment by Thursday will be shipped out before holiday." This was taken from the Bitmain site just now.

That is easy it drops 5 to 15 usd.
Activity: 35
Anyone want to take a guess which way the price gets adjusted? "Price will be adjusted a little this Friday, pay attention to our website for update. All orders that we get payment by Thursday will be shipped out before holiday." This was taken from the Bitmain site just now.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
I have 1 coupon.  at about 500$ i'm not sure if I want to buy one s7 again.  At least its a pretty good price.  Anyway, make me an offer, only one coupon first come first served I guess.  cheap cheap must go lol
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

I like this thinking.  I'm going to burn mine too.

IMO no one should currently be using Antpool; it is excessively large.  Please use pools with less than 12% of the Network.

Giving only one coupon per member prevents enabling large coupon purchases by farms.  It also allows users who otherwise might never buy a miner to get one.  I would rather increase the number of home miners; then vainly attempt to blunt the difficulty increase. 
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

I like this thinking.  I'm going to burn mine too.

The sad thing is doing this will not really work since miners are not say a union.  They put out SO many coupons right now it would take a lot off people to burn them to make a difference.   I don't see this having an effect on coupons on large scale.

And the sad thing is even if you did make a difference and get a lot to burn coupons, this just would make ones selling worth more.  So you really can't win if your trying to stop miners being made just to many coupons out there and to many sellers.
Pages:
Jump to: