Author

Topic: ANTMINER S7 is available at bitmaintech.com with 4.86TH/s, 0.25J/GH - page 396. (Read 527816 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I wasn't even drinking.

That's the real tragedy.

j/k

Get well soon.

Now for the "S7-" idea - I think with the way Bitmain would have to price such a machine (plus shipping etc) it would make even less sense financially.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
It was a donation and you should have donate it also, not sale it!
the end!

soon to be a member of the 300club!!!
how about 300+ club? .... Cheesy Grin

But I didn't "sale it" I used it for myself. Read the full story before jumping to conclusions

The end

If you want all the drama to go away post something from ebay showing you did cancel auction where EVERYONE can see it in thread.  That is something  if you want others to stop pestering you might do it.   Just posting it on ebay might get you some negatives.  It is the nature of doing something wrong.  I cannot stop this.

Please don't send them to me in PM to clear you.  This gets more and more drama.  All I did was try to help a few people with donating coupons I did not sign up for this.  

Oh what a tangled web we weave...

You CLEARLY SOLD at least ONE of these which were DONATED to you.
As per eBay, it SOLD, as it is listed in the 'completed' GREEN, not RED, or BLACK, as it would be if it had EXPIRED or was CANCELLED.

Why NOT tell the TRUTH?

So, be a man and admit you basically STOLE from YOUR BITCOINTALK BRETHREN, who donated unto you to help shave cost off this overpriced hardware, and you turned around and PROFITED from their niceties.

SHAME on you.

http://imgur.com/a/t6CXq

Here are the screenshots showing it indeed sold but I notified the buyer it was no longer for sale

aso shows I used it on my order and both orders which were placed

Please drop this crap it's getting off topic

You started this by begging for coupons publicly in this thread and in PM's to MANY board members.

Regardless of what actions you took well and after your shameful behaviour was made public, you STILL posted a DONATED coupon for SALE.

This is immoral and unethical, period, no story about fear that you might not get your hundred dollar discount causing you to commit the act will absolve your karma, or make anyone here think that this act was in any way OK.

Who knows how many more were donated to you, and how many you would have sold if your actions hadn't been exposed...

The SHAME is still upon you.

facta, non verba

And I AGREE, let's chatter about how loud these babies are going to be and what their power requirements will be!

I ordered 2 of the Bitmain power supplies with my 4 S7's to test out with these, but am slightly concerned with the low AWG wires, though they must have been using these to power their own S7's in testing, so there is likely little to worry about.

Now to figure out the optimal way to power the other two over the next month.

It's going to be a hard wait!

legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
Anyone buying today is having a $30-35 break in comparison with yesterday (in bitcoin terms).
Enjoy your savings, but bitmain is known to stop sales for a day or two to declare batch 2,3, etc.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
I still think the price is totally insane and uncalled for the way the market is going but that's greedy BITMAIN for you. It should be $1000 USD that would be more like it.

Yeah. It with no competition they can set whatever price and we still buy
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I still think the price is totally insane and uncalled for the way the market is going but that's greedy BITMAIN for you. It should be $1000 USD that would be more like it. oh provided it does not melt down like the S5's do. lol lol.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi I am lookin for one coupon .
User ID: david99
Please write I will anwser Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
the end!

But I didn't "sale it" I used it for myself. Read the full story before jumping to conclusions

The end

If you want all the drama to go away post something from ebay showing you did cancel auction where EVERYONE can see it in thread.  That is something  if you want others to stop pestering you might do it.   Just posting it on ebay might get you some negatives.  It is the nature of doing something wrong.  I cannot stop this.

Please don't send them to me in PM to clear you.  This gets more and more drama.  All I did was try to help a few people with donating coupons I did not sign up for this.  

As per eBay, it SOLD, as it is listed in the 'completed' GREEN, not RED, or BLACK, as it would be if it had EXPIRED or was CANCELLED.

Why NOT tell the TRUTH?

So, be a man and admit you basically STOLE from YOUR BITCOINTALK BRETHREN, who donated unto you to help shave cost off this overpriced hardware, and you turned around and PROFITED from their niceties.

SHAME on you.

He got 2 donated to him. And bought 1 unit I believe.  Where the coupons including mine went is up to anyone's guess.   Likely one was ebayed with all this info coming out.   It is simply to much drama and taking away from thread though.

The story just get's worse and worse.  But there are more important things.    

Again get well soon Phil.  That is more important than all this drama.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'

In a way he is more like me last night I went to water my fig tree as it has been very dry.  So it was the evening a bit dark I bent to put the how in place and something moved>  oh a chipmunk I think.  So I move the hose closer to the fig tree and some black thing flys at my face (a bat).
So with my cat like reflexs I back up and trip over the hose straight backwards.  Hit my the back of my head hard on the grill bent the stainless steel shelf.

Bad enough a 4 inch cut on my left wrist on the lawn/gravel edging. Worse come to worse I wasn't even drinking.

So I have a bump  on my head and a nice cut  from watering a fucking fig tree.

Point is when I started my task I did not think I would get that result.

When -driod- did the order for the s-7 I don't think all this was on the menu

when notlist3d gave 2 not 1 coupon for free I don't think he thought he would be reading all this.

So lets just chaulk it up to WTF.  Then move on.

seconded...
speedy recovery...
[/quote] Thanks

back to fucking around with the s-7's.

I really think using 2 blades will allow for a quieter miner.
I have an idea for a 20 inch box fan 2 blades and 1 controller.
This will allow sound control.
At least I hope for that.
legendary
the end!

The end

If you want all the drama to go away post something from ebay showing you did cancel auction where EVERYONE can see it in thread.  That is something  if you want others to stop pestering you might do it.   Just posting it on ebay might get you some negatives.  It is the nature of doing something wrong.  I cannot stop this.

Why NOT tell the TRUTH?

SHAME on you.

http://imgur.com/a/t6CXq

Here are the screenshots showing it indeed sold but I notified the buyer it was no longer for sale

aso shows I used it on my order and both orders which were placed

Please drop this crap it's getting off topic
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
the end!

The end

Why NOT tell the TRUTH?

SHAME on you.

legendary
Dam fig tree! :-)

Hope your head is okay man.

Btw:  what variety of fig?  I've got a desert king in my yard
legendary
let  us put the

-droid-
 notlist3d
 philipma1957
 ebay coupon

thing to bed.

Facts

notlist3d was nice to me because I was nice to him at the beginning of the summer. I helped him setup his 240 volt mining op he gave me 1 coupon.

-droid- purchased  a rasp pi from me for his avalon 4.1's I helped.

the s-7 came out and droid ordered one.  he botched the order and sent in coins 7.8 but was short a coupon.  it was an error. (happens I have made plenty)

so he was nervous about paying 7.8 coins and was short the coupon. he asked me what to do I said I do not have a spare I spent the 2 that were given to me.

I said forward the pm you sent to me to notlist3d he may have an extra coupon.  notlist3d was nice and gave it to him.

So now -droid- had a paid in full order missing 100 usd and ask bitmaintech to take the coupon he now had.

Bitmaintech said do a new order and they would transfer the old order.

My guess is at this point in time -droid- was in the state of mind of WTF did I do and fucked things up just a bit more by listing the coupon on ebay.

Everyone just stop to think a minute you sent 7.8 btc out into cyberspace and you did it just a bit wrong. So you start to sweat you recall all the terrible stories you read about btc fuckups and you fuckup more.

I say if he was planning to do wrong he simply would have sold it under a different ebay name.  not the same he gave here.

So lets remember we all can fuckup make a stupid mistake get embarassed and try to defend ourselves .  Been there done that.

In no way does    -droid-    belong in the BFL Josh or GAW miner/paycoin Josh category.

In a way he is more like me last night I went to water my fig tree as it has been very dry.  So it was the evening a bit dark I bent to put the how in place and something moved>  oh a chipmunk I think.  So I move the hose closer to the fig tree and some black thing flys at my face (a bat).
So with my cat like reflexs I back up and trip over the hose straight backwards.  Hit my the back of my head hard on the grill bent the stainless steel shelf.

Bad enough a 4 inch cut on my left wrist on the lawn/gravel edging. Worse come to worse I wasn't even drinking.

when notlist3d gave 2 not 1 coupon for free I don't think he thought he would be reading all this.

seconded...
speedy recovery...
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
let  us put the

-droid-
 notlist3d
 philipma1957
 ebay coupon

thing to bed.

Facts

notlist3d was nice to me because I was nice to him at the beginning of the summer. I helped him setup his 240 volt mining op he gave me 1 coupon.

-droid- purchased  a rasp pi from me for his avalon 4.1's I helped.

the s-7 came out and droid ordered one.  he botched the order and sent in coins 7.8 but was short a coupon.  it was an error. (happens I have made plenty)

so he was nervous about paying 7.8 coins and was short the coupon. he asked me what to do I said I do not have a spare I spent the 2 that were given to me.

I said forward the pm you sent to me to notlist3d he may have an extra coupon.  notlist3d was nice and gave it to him.

So now -droid- had a paid in full order missing 100 usd and ask bitmaintech to take the coupon he now had.

Bitmaintech said do a new order and they would transfer the old order.

My guess is at this point in time -droid- was in the state of mind of WTF did I do and fucked things up just a bit more by listing the coupon on ebay.

Everyone just stop to think a minute you sent 7.8 btc out into cyberspace and you did it just a bit wrong. So you start to sweat you recall all the terrible stories you read about btc fuckups and you fuckup more.

I say if he was planning to do wrong he simply would have sold it under a different ebay name.  not the same he gave here.

So lets remember we all can fuckup make a stupid mistake get embarassed and try to defend ourselves .  Been there done that.

In no way does    -droid-    belong in the BFL Josh or GAW miner/paycoin Josh category.

legendary
Forget about the S7+, people want to see an S7-

yeah, S7 will probaly sound similar to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDmRmRb2OpE

but i want it to sound more like this (go to 0:35)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4U9IxhQSTc

In addition, how can you be an ANT-miner when you got no antennas?
Activity: 868
Forget about the S7+, people want to see an S7-
legendary
I was looking at the controller and is the same as the S5+? It has 6 inputs for fans, not sure if this would bring some unique modding possibilities. I have never done a stacked fan before (two 120 fans pushed together and a longer bolt going through to secure it to the system.) Maybe 2 Sp120's with Scythe Ultra Kaze stacked behind may work to bring noise down even with there being four fans now.

It appears to be same configuration.  I am thinking it will make them able to do a S7+ very easiily.  When/if who knows but it apppears to be ready to control 3 modules with 3 hashing each.

I suspect some of the "data center" customers likely will be getting a 3 module unit using 1 controller board.  (I am guessing on this I could be wrong).  Or at least internally on their own data centers it would make sense to use this way.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
the end!

The end

Yeah thanks to you for giving me one, I have used it and bought the other one i needed.
legendary
the end!

The end

legendary
the end!

The end
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
the end!

Jump to: