Pages:
Author

Topic: Antminer S9 Volt Rocket Ship firmware mod! ~Time to Max Out Your Bitmain PSU~ - page 3. (Read 32470 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 293
Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA
Little update

Might be saying fuck it to the S9 firmware. Currently, have a S17 firmware up and running getting over 82th/s stable without blowing it's efficiency out the window. Got solid  6-10th gains on T17's as well. S17 can go further then what I set but no point hurting our new devices. Due to the nature of how this would have to work, I might just throw together a tool that will allow the firmware to be pushed out onto machines in the command line to be a quicker deployment.
Pretty sure it is bullshit. But I really haven't looked to much into if it is possible. But I looked into the ui of it and it was questionable to say the least.

You guys should expect an update soon as it took all of a few minutes to figure out how to get it below 870mv and most of the few minutes was booting and signing into my vm. So if all goes as planned I will release a full flashable firmware that will allow undervolting. Aside from the undervolting it already is capable of doing everything listed or a few lines of python is needed for deployment.

I almost feel like adding a .69% fee as a troll tribute to them but nah ain't about that life. Plus a local Stratum Proxy and a network redirect is all that is needed to remove their dev fee.

*edited some stuff to keep people happy
Activity: 159
Merit: 12
freq per each chip would require a massive overhaul of the bitmain code. Not that I am aware of. I know there is one that floats around with a dev fee that supposedly is per chip but it's actually per board and it's all just a fake ui stating it is changing chips individually. Pretty sure you cant per chip anyways.

so, then do you know how fw with devfee that has individual chip freq tuning works? is that developed completely from scratch or based on bitmain bmminer code?
freq per each chip would require a massive overhaul of the bitmain code. Not that I am aware of. I know there is one that floats around with a dev fee that supposedly is per chip but it's actually per board and it's all just a fake ui stating it is changing chips individually. Pretty sure you cant per chip anyways.
Activity: 159
Merit: 12
Has anyone found the source for 15 or 17?

Hi taserz, regarding S9 fw, do you know if there is any open source fw that allows setting freq per each chip?
Why don't you ask in the S17 thread? This thread is a bit too obscure to ask about the S17 firmware don't you think?

Meh it has served its purpose a few times over. I am trying to buy an s17 but I think I might just jump on the s17e and just go for the decompile route. But I got a good number of m20s coming and I think I should just tinker with them instead.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1561
CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang
Was the s17 firmware cracked yet like the s15?

Why don't you ask in the S17 thread? This thread is a bit too obscure to ask about the S17 firmware don't you think?
Activity: 604
Merit: 416

I am constantly searching on forums for a custom firmware or at least firmware crack for S17/S17 Pro but I am unable to find it from reliable source so I guess no one has cracked it yet...
Use ghidra from the nsa and run it with the external libs you can find for the s9s you got. Diff both of these and see what YOU get 👌😂

You telling me to use the nsa's tool to unpack the official...

It's like ida but better but I can't work this thing for my life.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10

Use ghidra from the nsa and run it with the external libs you can find for the s9s you got. Diff both of these and see what YOU get 👌😂
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
have u tried that on s9j ?
anyone has any idea if s9i mod can be used for s9j ?

tried the bminer880 on S9j and works great , thanks mate

around 16TH with freq  737.00mhz, pulling around 7amp at the wall.
temp is around 82
Activity: 15
Planning to launch a firmware mod for antminer S11 and S15?😁
Activity: 82
Hi guys,  when i am trying connecting to asic  with WinSCP,   its output 127 message error,  do you know how fix it ?   Huh    someone know how to fix the "PATH" error ?   Huh

Its possible upload files to ASIC only with SSH ?  or another alternative to WinSCP    thanks
NO ! the hashboard of S9 HYDRO is totaly not same .... DO NOT TRY IT ! Wink

^^^^^ THIS

Sorry guys life got in the way., Thanks Thierry4wd for compiling it.
Activity: 446
Merit: 347
NO ! the hashboard of S9 HYDRO is totaly not same .... DO NOT TRY IT ! Wink
Activity: 77
Does it work on the s9 hydro?

TKs
Activity: 446
Merit: 347
she is not ready to be available in my humble opinion lol! have always been waiting for the source of the AB;)
Activity: 176
Is there a version for the T15?
Pages:
Jump to: