Pages:
Author

Topic: AntMinerS4 $1250 Bitmain's Official Partner - Official North America Distributor - page 15. (Read 68426 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
1.37BTC is the new price.  We accept Bitcoin, USD via Cash Deposit or USD via Bank Wire.
For those of us who bought at 1.45 for the same March delivery date -- should we expect a small refund?

I'm under no delusion about ROI, or discounts after shipment, but this seems like the very same pre-order at a lower price.

feb delivery date here.

around 0.2 btc more to ROI.  Grin

you just need to be smart on what to mine.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
1.11!  I might just have to bite now.  Been waiting for a bit of a price cut.  Hard to tell what teh nbetwork hashrate is doing at the moment... seems like its starting to slow down a bit which makes these at 1.11 a good buy!  All in how you predict tho.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Still waiting on my 1.37/ea order.

Question I have is, will I receive tracking information on this order when it ship?

I did not get tracking info on the 1.45/ea order I got in a few days ago, and would really appreciate the knowledge of when these next miners come in.

Thanks for shipping the 1.45's as quickly as you did!
1.37BTC is the new price.  We accept Bitcoin, USD via Cash Deposit or USD via Bank Wire.
For those of us who bought at 1.45 for the same March delivery date -- should we expect a small refund?

I'm under no delusion about ROI, or discounts after shipment, but this seems like the very same pre-order at a lower price.

Hello, those that ordered at 1.45, got the units sooner.   those at 1.37 got units sooner then the 1.18, etc.

I just got back from Mardi Gras...adjusting price now to 1.11 BTC
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
1.37BTC is the new price.  We accept Bitcoin, USD via Cash Deposit or USD via Bank Wire.

tss
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
looks like 1.22 is ROI point if in hand 2.5 days ago and 1.0 if you get it right before the next diff change of assumed < 20%.

can someone confirm?

1.37 == no ROI. Guess I'll keep waiting.
Activity: 604
Merit: 273
1.37 == no ROI. Guess I'll keep waiting.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hello guys, I am reopening the store.

1.37BTC is the new price.  We accept Bitcoin, USD via Cash Deposit or USD via Bank Wire.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja

Do you know roughly what week in March? And do these come in waves? Like you get a shipment once a month and that's it?

I have a potential interest in buying 2, but I'd be dumping all my other gear, timing is important for me to plan it out.
Hello guys, I am reopening the store.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja
Hi Guys, Store is back up.

We are taking BTC, Cash Deposit And Bank Wire Transfers.
legendary
Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009
I just checked out the website there was no option to order  Cry
Activity: 252
that's fine if no more than 2 btc, and shipping in 1 week
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Next machines need to be in the Th/s range.  Mining tech needs the next leap forward, otherwise retail hardware is dead and producers are just going to mine for themselves.

At least 400-500 GH
Activity: 252
Next machines need to be in the Th/s range.  Mining tech needs the next leap forward, otherwise retail hardware is dead and producers are just going to mine for themselves.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
We are still doing business with Bitmain, But we are looking at selling some 28nm and 20nm bitcoin miners soon.  As far as other things I've been busy moving and now I am about to goto New Orleans for Mardi Gras Smiley!!!!

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja

Enjoy Mardi Gras, and drop more info on the 28nm and 20nm.  LOL
We are still doing business with Bitmain, But we are looking at selling some 28nm and 20nm bitcoin miners soon.  As far as other things I've been busy moving and now I am about to goto New Orleans for Mardi Gras Smiley!!!!

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja
ar9
Activity: 352
I am ready to order these once the price drops.
At 1.45 + PSUs, I am not even sure if they will break-even.

Activity: 434
Merit: 263
Is the price of 1.4B delivered?

Im in the UK and the cheapest i can find them is 2.3B

Rgds

Ratters
Pages:
Jump to: