Pages:
Author

Topic: Any coin like bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 3076 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
November 09, 2018, 03:30:56 PM
as use with one on customs as developer works on exhibition as delivering use of goods and service for the public audience the use with customs of token on reference helps on utilization as more of investors with the projects to collects with spares on difference as returns of work with the finance.
Activity: 658
November 09, 2018, 03:00:42 PM
Many ask a question like this do you think anyone here know what is the next bitcoin this is a personal evalution that can be right or wrong you alone can assume your investment decision good luck Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
platio.io
November 09, 2018, 02:54:16 PM
There is no one coin similar to bitcoin and this is why it is so expensive and people prefer invest in it money because bitcoin is more stable coin ever
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
November 09, 2018, 02:49:55 PM
As bitcoin hardly exists. There are various altcoins on which you can earn good money. I like such as - Chain Link,
 QKC and  ETH.
What unfamiliar coins can only give short-term income, since it makes no sense to risk your money for a longer period. It is better to distribute your investments in two directions, for short-term coins and long-term prospects.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
November 09, 2018, 02:28:48 PM
As bitcoin hardly exists. There are various altcoins on which you can earn good money. I like such as - Chain Link,
 QKC and  ETH.
Activity: 420
November 09, 2018, 02:21:34 PM
Like Bitcoin i think theres is nothink.
But a major coin like Bitcoin yes there is.
You can find like ETH, NEO, DOGE and other major coin.
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 09, 2018, 02:19:15 PM
no and if it does it takes a long time to like bitcoin. but for now all conditions deteriorate can only be patient Cry
everyone likes to compare bitcoin with everthi g as it is aa good crytpocurrency but this is not a model for everyone to follow
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 09, 2018, 02:18:33 PM
Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.
there is jo use in comparing bitcoin to any other  ryptocurren y as you will never evrr find something that can be compared
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 02:17:10 PM
no and if it does it takes a long time to like bitcoin. but for now all conditions deteriorate can only be patient Cry
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 09, 2018, 02:12:28 PM
I do not believe there are any other coins like bitcoin trying as they can. Bitcoin will forever be the leader, but it does not rule out the possibility of having pennies that can compete with it. Altcoins still will not really change bitcoin. Because the price of Altcoins depends on bitcoin
Not all altcoins price depends on Bitcoin. Also do not agree that Bitcoin will be forever at the first place. Another leader is coming soon. I think that in 5-10 years will be the national currency wich will connect all the countries
Activity: 229
November 09, 2018, 01:31:49 PM
the closest coin to be able to replace bitcoin in my opinion the first bitcoin cash. because bitcoin cash is the result of bitcoin's own hard fork. and the second is ethereum. because ethereum ordered me to be the strongest altcoin at the moment, it could just replace bitcoin in the future
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
November 09, 2018, 01:29:17 PM
Bitcoin cash and ripple has the true potential.ripple is very much popular now. So yes it is possibly be the next one.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
November 09, 2018, 01:21:52 PM
What a nonsense ... Anyone may want to be like Bitcoin, but this does not mean that it can become one. It also does not mean that you need to invest in such projects. Who told you that they will be successful? Nowadays projects that just wants to be like Bitcoin have very little chance to succeed, crypto market is no longer like a few years ago and such projects are no longer popular .
copper member
Activity: 168
November 09, 2018, 11:41:24 AM
There are many coin out there to be like Bitcoin or even better than Bitcoin in terms of fast transaction and low fees , but on security and mining cost I can't really say much on that as the reward on those coin when mined will determine the cost incurred and what profit they earn, so apart from the price and the dominance of btc I think we are having many coin in place to challenge the fast and fees which I think is what should be consider when taking about comparing btc and other coin.
copper member
Activity: 154
November 09, 2018, 11:38:16 AM
We have thousands of coins now in the market with each of them having something that makes it unique but what's there is that there is none of them that can be like Bitcoin or take over from it. Bitcoin is the king of all.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
November 09, 2018, 11:26:57 AM
I do not believe there are any other coins like bitcoin trying as they can. Bitcoin will forever be the leader, but it does not rule out the possibility of having pennies that can compete with it. Altcoins still will not really change bitcoin. Because the price of Altcoins depends on bitcoin
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
November 03, 2018, 11:47:55 PM
Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.
I don't think that I have seen somewhere around a staff like bitcoin which would be so comparable and competitive, for now it mean that bitcoin is still on the throne and we don't need to be worried about it.
In my perception, I think ethereum is more likely in bitcoin because as you look in the market when prices on bitcoin increases or decreases also ethereum is depended on fluctuation or volatility.
Activity: 490
November 01, 2018, 04:38:02 AM
I think that this does not exist in altcoins, there are altcoins technologically better, but in its other parameters bitcoin leader, today it is like a dollar in real life.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
November 01, 2018, 04:37:04 AM
Bitcoin is the first and number cryptocurrency since the start of the innovation cryptocurrency to the global community but there are lot of Altcoin that have carefully study the weak point of Bitcoin and that's why  lots of Individual dont like it. Some of this altcoin like stellar, neo, ripple have improve on the blockchain technology than Bitcoin . In essence there are altcoin better than Bitcoin despite Bitcoin still number one on the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 01, 2018, 04:23:02 AM
It is impossible to know in advance, but I would advise you to look at the platforms. Why? Because the platforms have more potential, they simplify the task of new projects in the implementation of their ideas and therefore remain always in demand. Not to be unfounded, pay attention to Ethereum, EOS, Tron and the like.
Pages:
Jump to: