Pages:
Author

Topic: Any coin like bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 3076 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
November 01, 2018, 04:22:54 AM
No coin can be like bitcoin right now. Because bitcoin's brand value is not in any coin. Bitcoin is actually the oldest and most primitive crypto money. This is real. Both slow and high commission. But brand value is a reality in front of them.
So there is no coin like bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 04:21:25 AM
i think bitcoin is never going to lose to be at the top  but if we have to say i would say the most near one is etherium it has a very good population and also potential that might be in the level of bitcoin .
Activity: 294
November 01, 2018, 04:17:05 AM
Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.

Many coins have positioned themselves as a more successful BTC counterpart. I also believed in my time that LTC and Ripple could surpass the approaches and principles of BTC. But in fact it turned out that they could not achieve this goal. Today, there is no coin that can outperform the successful positions of BTC in the foreseeable future
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
October 31, 2018, 04:37:43 PM
Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.

There is no coin like bitcoin, one of the characteristics of cryptocurrencies is that they are all unique, they all have the things that they are good for and where they can be applied, There is no two coins that are the same, so there is no coin like bitcoin. The things that come close are the hard forked coins that are made off of it but they are still not the same
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
October 30, 2018, 08:34:10 AM
In addition to Bitcoin and Litecoin that were first present, Ethereum is one of the crypto that is rising. In the first half of this year, the value of market capitalization rose even though it was unstable. When judged since the first time it came out in 2015, the value of ether - the name of Ethereum currency - rose to 2,300 percent. Put it as the number two most commonly used and most valuable crypto after Bitcoin.
Activity: 289
FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange
October 30, 2018, 08:31:13 AM
I do not think that such a coin as BTC will appear in the near future. If you want to work with reliable coins that can achieve high results, it is better to invest in the purchase of top-20 altcoins. But in any case, BTC will remain the king and leader of the crypto market in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 07:28:00 AM
My answer is no, I believe that bitcoin has no competitors and is not sure that they will, even in 5 years I see bitcoin is king of crypto. Buy it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 07:19:12 AM
I do not think that any coin is able to replace bitcoin in the near future,but to become attractive from the point of investment in my opinion can such coins: ETH,WAVES,RIPPLE,ADA,NEO,LTC,DACH. And the WAVES RIPPLE I think have very good prospects in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
October 30, 2018, 07:01:02 AM
It's most likely possible to find such one in the future time, because there are a lot of Altcoins in the cryptocurrency market these days that have great potentials to grow high in the nearest future. So if there is to be a coin that will perhaps be like bitcoin, that will probably be in the future.
Activity: 280
October 30, 2018, 06:51:52 AM

there are many altcoins that exceed the technological sophistication of bitcoin, but none of them can really beat bitcoin as king of crypto. all altcoins are centered and bitcoin is not, this is one factor that distinguishes the difficulty of manipulating bitcoin
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 06:45:27 AM
If you're looking for a coin like Bitcoin, you could take a closer look at its forks, Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold. They both are accepted by popular exchanges like CEX. You can not only buy them with fiats there but also exchange if you have some btc: https://cex.io/bch-btc, https://cex.io/btg-btc.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
October 30, 2018, 03:24:56 AM
There is no other coin/s that has the same like Bitcoin that has a huge value and market capitalism but there are some coins that has a good potential and in the near future it can brings you a good profit. 
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 30, 2018, 03:18:18 AM
Everyone certainly hopes that every coin is the same as Bitcoin. But you must know that Bitcoin also has a very good development team. Bitcoin has always experienced very good growth. While many Altcoins fail because there are so many new coin competitions that appear. And maybe new hope arises when many people expect Ethereum like Bitcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
October 30, 2018, 03:14:59 AM
There are quality altcoin that has great potentials, coin like Dash, Ethereum, Monero are altcoin with unique cade use and with on going development happening to this altcoim, we can expect their value to rise!
Activity: 364
October 30, 2018, 03:08:26 AM
I do not see such a coin yet, there is no such advantage and demand for one of the alts, and their dependence on Bitcoin just destroys the whole development of the idea.
Activity: 812
October 30, 2018, 03:04:16 AM

It is hard for other coin to become same as bitcoin because bitcoin is the most trusted coin in cryptocurrency.
There are too many scam coins created, makes peoples doesn't want to use other coins than bitcoin.
Just buy the coin you trust, buying new coin is risky.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
October 30, 2018, 01:02:31 AM
I think this is hard to answer because no one can actually predict the future to know the coin that has potentials like bitcoin, If it is possible to know, I believe a lot of people will buy such coin in million folds, it's about studying a product and take a risk and see what it turns out to be
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 30, 2018, 01:01:50 AM
Try EOSex token. they have the right rack of records.I thinks of all the coins that became loose. There are so many coins out there and I think you wont regret it
Activity: 588
October 30, 2018, 12:58:50 AM
Yes, all coins must have the potential to grow like Bitcoin. But everything depends on the project development team. If the project has a very good development team and can make the project have many investors, of course, the project can continue to grow. But if they have a weak development team, of course, this project will not last for a long time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 12:53:39 AM
yeah many currencies have the ability to cross or beat the bitcoin but we can not trust those because the bitcoin security is awesome compared to others.
Pages:
Jump to: