Pages:
Author

Topic: Any idea for poor people? - page 12. (Read 1319 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 01:56:06 AM
As we already know there are a lot of poor people in every country of the world, they surely do not have access to the internet and as the digital money is changing the world people are debating over the existence of real money all the virtual money. And as we know the government and the banks are printing more and more money which is reducing the initial value of the physical currency and all of this is going to be most painful for them. So now people are switching to the digital world so what should we do for the poor peoples should we make a system or let them take their life. I think if somehow we can make them literate then that is going to reduce the number of poor people in a country.

I don't think that making them literate will be the key to lessen the number of less fortunate people. Determination and hardwork would. If someone isn't willing to step up and go out, nothing will happen. Besides, cryptocurrencies are limited and is not the key to end poverty. People still have to find stable jobs in order to sustain their needs. Additionally, they need access to the internet and some money to invest as well. Would you think that they'll rather prioritize that than to spend their money for food and needs? Of course no.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 01:48:14 AM
As we already know there are a lot of poor people in every country of the world, they surely do not have access to the internet and as the digital money is changing the world people are debating over the existence of real money all the virtual money. And as we know the government and the banks are printing more and more money which is reducing the initial value of the physical currency and all of this is going to be most painful for them. So now people are switching to the digital world so what should we do for the poor peoples should we make a system or let them take their life. I think if somehow we can make them literate then that is going to reduce the number of poor people in a country.

You may start an organization that will educate the poor people about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. You can have them in one place, maybe in your house, and provide them basic literacy on bitcoin. After that, you can also give them free bitcoins to start in trading and investment. Start now in your own place, gather all the poor people and devote your extra time to them. In that way, you can help poor people to start in Bitcoin and be able to help them.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 01:42:54 AM

I think it will be difficult because to be able to have bitcoin must have knowledge in crypto, and if not have to have money to buy bitcoin in order to gain profit. But for the poor it certainly does not have enough money to buy bitcoin, so the only way they should know about the crypto world, and that is the problem not all of them have enough knowledge, sometimes there are those who are illiterate and it will be difficult for them to benefit from bitcoin.
Activity: 235
February 26, 2018, 01:32:37 AM
In everything, theres a way how we can help them.. always had.. the government, private people.. even other countries, they plan and organized such activities.. anyone can help not only in money, or material things or anything that  we had .. sometimes poor people need encouragement.. this will help them great too.. but all of you guys has an initiative to help the poor.. well if you made such organized project for our poor people.. iam willing to help you guys on your project what ever it is..
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
February 26, 2018, 12:54:45 AM

You must start in your own community. Find the poor people in your community and help them be literate about Bitcoin. Then, you can spread your work to other community as well. Also, provide them computer or laptop and internet so that they can accessed to Bitcoin. At least you can sponsor their internet connections and laptop until they can provide for themselves. If you think you can devote your whole time educating the poor people about bitcoin and the cryptocurrency, then I will support you.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
February 26, 2018, 12:50:26 AM
reduce poor people in the particular countries is not an easy task and you cannot do that by yourself unless the government support your idea however poor people still difficult to change their life because in many countries unemployment has been increasing and indeed bitcoin can give opportunity to making money and reduce poor people but the access to get bitcoin is still limited

True, it is not an easy task! Even the government having hard time on how to solve poverty issue. In our country there are poor people that are being supported by the government, but the question is where's the money goes or the money from the government is well spend? Sad to say because after getting the money we can see people spending it into gambling or even in buying alcoholic drinks rather spending it to some important necessity for the family. Anyways its their own choice we cannot blame them. As for me it is a choice of a person if he wants to get out from poverty, aside from the aide that is being given by the government we people should also work hard and make some means to have an income. Giving them enough knowledge with bitcoin right now will really help and hopefully they will also accept the reality that they need to learn and be ready to accept the fast changing world technology for them to be profitable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
February 26, 2018, 12:43:04 AM
Poverty is a very complicated problem that is currently faced by many countries whose economic conditions are very alarming. and to cope with it I think there should be awareness of all people who have enough income and a fairly effective method is I think if someone is rich willing to help economically to one of the poor in this world I think the problem of poverty will be resolved it seems very simple but I sure it will at least reduce poverty.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
February 26, 2018, 12:38:13 AM
reduce poor people in the particular countries is not an easy task and you cannot do that by yourself unless the government support your idea however poor people still difficult to change their life because in many countries unemployment has been increasing and indeed bitcoin can give opportunity to making money and reduce poor people but the access to get bitcoin is still limited
Activity: 110
February 26, 2018, 12:34:07 AM

Is there any idea that poor people, without capital, could grow in the crypto currency market?
You have chosen the right industry and then Smiley!
Increasing bitcoin prices makes players get rich quicker, but also makes newcomers to the crypto currency market more difficult to start because the btc price is too high !!!
So getting started with crypto currency is not just a trade btc to increase profit but also more ways!
I would like to share some ways to make money from crypto:
- Trade btc is the fastest way to earn money in Crypto currency and is the most popular way!
- Investment ICO!
- An emerging way is airdrop, you can make airdrop without the capital!
- Teaching beginners!
And so much more!
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
February 26, 2018, 12:32:56 AM
All people have different initiative some are diligent and have perseverance in life but there are also people who are so very lazybones or opposite stated above.
We need to do is habituate the youths for their future.
I mean train them to become more responsible in life without depending to others . So in that way, when they become full grown person. They have the ability to survive for their bright future.
Activity: 350
February 26, 2018, 12:28:29 AM
It's not just money that helps many poor people!

They have developed the habit of eating lazy, backward thinking! Waiting for alms!

Teaching them to use digital money means nothing to them, because they only believe in fiat money!
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 12:28:22 AM

This is not as easy as ABC and making them computer literate will not make any people come out of poverty. Crypto currency is not a magic and not a solution to poverty. Yes, it can be a good way to earn money, however, take not le tgat not even everyone who are compyter literate are even aware of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
February 26, 2018, 12:16:02 AM
No need for that, government are having budgets for their education and food and other staff, some people are just hoping too much from that. But, some other people from that line of living also strive to learn more about what's happening to the world, they started working hard to earn little by little and build up an little something for them and their family, it's up to them to improve themselves, but I agree if 'we teach them how to fish, for them how to get food for themselves rather giving fish for them to have somenfood'.
Activity: 254
Blockchain with solar energy
February 26, 2018, 12:14:25 AM

Sorry to say this but it is very hard for that to happen and the government should be the first to do this if they really want to help people in poverty. Even if you can teach and educate them if they don't have easy access to payouts or cash outs it would still be in vain. A smart phone and internet connection can help them make money with campaign sigs. But if it is not easy to cash out or very strict in cashing out its no use.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
February 26, 2018, 12:11:11 AM
it depends on their condition, every people is different and not same. if me my friend around me that really want to learn about crypto world, i will teach them step by step and make sure they can get better live with it. but there are some people which too lazy to work, and they not deserve to get it
Activity: 72
February 26, 2018, 12:10:30 AM
The way to do is to provide knowledge and practice about doing business to them, because of their business will learn a lot. Starting from financial management and analyzing a financial problem. The poor are the ones who will not rise and learn when there is a chance.
Agree with your opinion
Education is a way that every poor person can know and dare to plunge into the world of crypto. In order for them to believe and have a firm intention to jump and pursue it.
A person with minimal knowledge will tend to have great fear in the new world. Especially if the so-called poor people are those who live in the depths.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 26, 2018, 12:09:47 AM
There are already many attempts to make these people go literate but they are not capable of enough to do ordinary thing because they are psychologically bound to the world they are in right now. Yes, that is very well known fact and they almost always end up loosing the hopes and we cant do much about it. There are already facilities for such people and if they are not interested then hat one can do? They are not even shifting to the traditional ways of working and how do we think they will be able to get into digital world at all? Thats far from the reality. However, attempts can be made.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
February 26, 2018, 12:03:34 AM
The last thing poor people need is for someone to tell them that they need to learn cryptocurrency to become relevant. They are far too busy putting food on the table to even bother to know the difference between a real coin and bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
February 25, 2018, 11:51:16 PM
In my opinion there is nothing you can do FOR poor people.   People are where they are because of natural selection.     
Activity: 546
February 25, 2018, 11:41:48 PM
Poverty is everywhere. You are not free from poverty when you are doing nothing. Being poor is not bad and not your fault but staying poor without any action to make your life better is your choice. I think they are poor not because of government or because on kind of government administration leader that we have. I think they are have not enough knowledge and idea on strategy to make them life more better. If I have a chance to share my knowledge about bitcoin, I will share it to them to help them to a better life. I know they can do bitcoin even they are not educated because bitcoin is for all of us.
Pages:
Jump to: