Pages:
Author

Topic: Any idea for poor people? - page 14. (Read 1319 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 25, 2018, 08:30:33 PM
Though im not generalizing the poor people because i know there some of them has capabilities,but this forum wasnt created for them(but not also just for richer)this community relies on internet and stuffs from computer ages,sad to say this is not their world.why not just let the qualified and accessible do their path here,and those not stays in their community and took care of their crops..
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
February 25, 2018, 08:24:05 PM
It's not that simple to eradicate the poor, they more interested in surviving than investing, if you want to help them with crypto then you can bring internet access to their place, which is not too effective in my opinion, the government need to create more job field for them, although they are literate but without any job opportunities then it will be wasted, teach them skill will be the most effective way to conquer poverty
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
February 25, 2018, 08:19:21 PM
I have one idea)Maybe our governments will issue for poor people some perspective coins instead of social benefits?)What do you think?)
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 08:13:07 PM
Anyone with a Facebook account can earn something bitcoin doing easy job promotion for some projects.
Activity: 448
Merit: 114
February 25, 2018, 07:56:08 PM
I guess the world will always have disparity and unfair sittuations, crypto can't help it. However, poor peoploe at poor countries can make a difference doing some business into crypto world, making some money from zero; it's good but not enough.
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
February 25, 2018, 07:52:42 PM
The best thing that the poor people need to do in other for them to change their current status of poor to rich or average good leaving is to develope a skill that will make them relevant in the crypto currency world in other for them to join the millionaire in the crypto currency world.
You say very important things...if poor people will not  benefit from bitcoin i think that the revolution of bitcoin Will not be completed
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
February 25, 2018, 07:47:38 PM
As we already know there are a lot of poor people in every country of the world, they surely do not have access to the internet and as the digital money is changing the world people are debating over the existence of real money all the virtual money. And as we know the government and the banks are printing more and more money which is reducing the initial value of the physical currency and all of this is going to be most painful for them. So now people are switching to the digital world so what should we do for the poor peoples should we make a system or let them take their life. I think if somehow we can make them literate then that is going to reduce the number of poor people in a country.
and this is not a problem of cryptoworld neither of us,because to be born as poor is not an option,but to die as poor is foolishness..were given enough time to improve our lives and if you dont make actions to make it better ,so why must we care if you yourself has no care about your future.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
February 25, 2018, 07:43:38 PM
It is true that most poor people do not have Internet access and many are illiterate, should the government be able to spread Internet access in remote corners of the island in order to make it easier to see the outside world and provide experience.
Even if they have internet access,it will not work on them because most of them are computer illiterate.But making them expose to new technology and provide computer education and the like  can really help them to get out from poverty.Once they're literate enough,they can do whatever they want especially that there are thousands of online jobs existing today.But the best part is making them learned about bitcoin,i'm sure it would be their best tool then in making their full dreams realized.
Activity: 167
February 25, 2018, 07:40:19 PM
Since poverty is hard to eradicate maybe this is already a natural law or somehow, but with the government providing public facilities I think this will help poverty, especially in the hinterland.
Activity: 186
Merit: 3
February 25, 2018, 07:29:42 PM
It is true that most poor people do not have Internet access and many are illiterate, should the government be able to spread Internet access in remote corners of the island in order to make it easier to see the outside world and provide experience.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
February 25, 2018, 07:28:56 PM
If you're poor you could do some freelance work online. Some of the money you make you can invest in bitcoin or other crypto and with a little bit of either luck or patience you'll escape poverty.
Activity: 178
February 25, 2018, 07:14:12 PM
I think the best solution is education.we can try as much as we can to educate them on the new revolution and how they can make money on the Internet. That is the same thing that a friend did for me and here I am now. Education is the best thing we can do for the poor.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
February 25, 2018, 07:11:42 PM
As we already know there are a lot of poor people in every country of the world, they surely do not have access to the internet and as the digital money is changing the world people are debating over the existence of real money all the virtual money. And as we know the government and the banks are printing more and more money which is reducing the initial value of the physical currency and all of this is going to be most painful for them. So now people are switching to the digital world so what should we do for the poor peoples should we make a system or let them take their life. I think if somehow we can make them literate then that is going to reduce the number of poor people in a country.

Read my thread "bitcointalk.org user loses $2,000,000 in Bitcoins"
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 07:11:26 PM
well a lot of solutions for the poor person. you dont have to give them money, just teach them how to earn money for their foods. and actually they can do this bitcointalk but, if you say thats they is poor,how can they get mobile phone or computer or laptop if they dont have money because they are poor??
Activity: 45
February 25, 2018, 07:11:01 PM
The way to do is to provide knowledge and practice about doing business to them, because of their business will learn a lot. Starting from financial management and analyzing a financial problem. The poor are the ones who will not rise and learn when there is a chance.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 07:07:42 PM
It may be a natural law that if there are rich people there must be poor people, but actually the government can help them by giving free schools and building uplands and providing access to the Internet and public facilities to support advances in the countryside and free people from the
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
February 25, 2018, 07:07:33 PM
I would like to quote Jack Ma about the poor people around the world:

“The worst people to serve are the Poor people. Give them free, they think it’s a trap. Tell them it’s a small investment, they’ll say can’t earn much. Tell them to come in big, they’ll say no money. Tell them try new things, they’ll say no experience. Tell them it’s traditional business, they’ll say hard to do. Tell them it’s a new business model, they’ll say it’s MLM. Tell them to run a shop, they’ll say no freedom. Tell them run new business, they’ll say no expertise. They do have somethings in common: They love to ask google, listen to friends who are as hopeless as them, they think more than an university professor and do less than a blind man."

I 100% agree with Jack Ma and I'm sure that it very applicable to this market as well. I also don't want to be rude here, but as so far as interacting with less fortunate, I have never seen anyone who has the mindset to even try to alleviate their life eventhough you have given them a lot of opportunities. They will have thousand of excuses on their body. So I don't think that exposing  them to digital world would do any better, in fact they will resist it at any cost.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 07:01:32 PM
Well, poor people don't have much money to invest in any risk assets as Bitcoin or alts, not even having Internet alone. I'd say they should find a job first and after a subsequent time of money earning, they can even think about going into something risky.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 06:58:28 PM
There are indeed many poor people in the world in every country, especially in developing countries, this may be due to lack of experience for them, to help people free of poverty should the government can spread the internet network to remote corners in order to connect with the outside world and learning about business or Online trading, I think it can help a little.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
February 25, 2018, 05:23:19 PM
This technology will be very beneficial for poor people in the world who don't have access to rest of the world, humaniq for example is very good project for people in africa.
Pages:
Jump to: