Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 27. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
There is no bounty that can be done by novices. I think you can go to the members first and then go on the bounty mission. The higher your level, the more bounty tokens you get, so try to upgrade as much as possible. The account is what you should do.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
I think, you can´t wear a signature if you are newbie.
It is not difficult to get Jr. member rank, it doesn´t require merit..
Activity: 56
NTOK runs for the longest time now and i think it is good to join bounties like that.
Because you can earn much more money that way. You just have to be patient
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
There are no signature bounty for newbies you have to be a jr. member before you can join some signature campaigns. To be a member you can post here in bitcointalk. But not all signature campaign accepts jr. member, you have to be a member before you can join and to achieve member you have to have 30 post and have 10 Merit. Now I will introduce to you what is merit.  A merit can be compared to "like" of facebook, twitter and other social medias. But the merit points reserved for us are limited. We can give merit to the person who has a great contribution to the forum such as producing quality post and comment. It is so hard to earn but if someone like your post then they will give you the merit point to you.
Activity: 27
many useful infomation shared here. Thanks for all bro
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

There are some bounties that accepts newbies though they are not much.  You can try to locate them through creating a watchlist on places where bounties are posted so as to get quick notice
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
there is no signature campaign available now for newbies. at old times there is, but now, you must at least jr member, or sometimes higher than that.
Activity: 140
Now I participate in NagriCoin Signature bounty and I hope that this project will succeed. I think that you should choose a bounty program to join the same way as you're chosing a project to invest in. Maybe you're not investing money buy you invest your time. What project would I support financially? For sure, the one which has lofty ambitions. If you see an ICO which is solving an important problem, it’s a good sign. That's why I've chosen this project.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
very difficult to find a signature campaign for newbie, you should raise your rankings at least junior member to be able to follow the program from the signature campaign
I am sad to tell you but there's no signature campaign for the newbies. they nunber one rules about joining in the signature campaign is at least junior member. you allowed to join if you junior member and it is depend on the ranked how much will you earn in them. there's also other rules but it is depend on them.
Activity: 68
very difficult to find a signature campaign for newbie, you should raise your rankings at least junior member to be able to follow the program from the signature campaign
Activity: 658
Catena X
Actually, there are some bounty campaigns for the newbies. But, I don't refer you join the signature campaign. There will be very difficult to find or the reward is very small. It is better to rank up your rank to be at least junior. However, when you really want to join it. you may choose some good bounty campaigns such as translation, social media, or the content creation. They will depend on the subscriber, followers, and other rules depending on each campaign.

That's right. As my experience. I also started joining the signature campaign when my level is at Junior Member. But at that time, I only participated the translation. It was so hard finding the good translation in the newbie rank. So, I decided to only focus to post to be Junior Member.
Activity: 76
IT's hard to find signature campaigns accepting  even jr members, but I found one, participated  as newbie, and got rewards.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
There is very very less signature campaigns that accepts newbies rank and still if you join signature campaign ,you will paid very less amount so its better to post some quality posts for some time and try to get at least Jr.Member first so that you might get much money compare to newbie. But you can join some good social media bounties for Facebook and twitter to earn much.
Activity: 420
I think its really hard finding a good bounty campaign that supports newbie rank as of now. Joining signature campaigns gives you lots of tokens rewards but to do so, most of the ICO bounty campaigns limit their rank from jr.member. So you must first reach jr. member to be eligible to join a signature campaign. Just post normally once per day. for almost 30 days you do, youll never know you are promoted to jr. member. Dont worry, we've been to that stage. Good luck.
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
You must to be at least jr.member in order to join bounty campaign here in bitcointalk, but there's some campaign accepting newbies on their project but its difficult to find and most of that campaign are not successful.
Activity: 133
Its hard to find a signature campaign that can accept newbies, mostly junior member and up can join the signature campaign, maybe try to rank up first into junior member so you can join signature campaign. You can join social campaigns they are not requiring ranks but only followers or friends.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
To join the signature campaign, new entrants to the bounty (called newbie) will have to be more active in understanding and discussing topics in the forum. After they fully understand their problems and achievements will also increase. Then, they can join any campaign you want to join the bounty.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
Actually, there are some bounty campaigns for the newbies. But, I don't refer you join the signature campaign. There will be very difficult to find or the reward is very small. It is better to rank up your rank to be at least junior. However, when you really want to join it. you may choose some good bounty campaigns such as translation, social media, or the content creation. They will depend on the subscriber, followers, and other rules depending on each campaign.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
As of now, there are not a lot options for newbie to join bounty of ico now. Since the ico sometimes give qualifications for join bounty like special rank could join signature campaign. But even a newbie could join the bounty like from twitter, telegram, or making blog for the ico. So it's not limited by the rank to join the bounty there is a lot ways to doing bounty.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
join the Konios project, there receive a newbie to follow the signcamp.
maybe now many who apply signcamp for newbie, nice to raise rank on the other side also earn income if project is successful
Pages:
Jump to: