Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 25. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I don't think that there are a lot of bounty now to allow newbie to participate, most of the bounty it requires you to reach the member level to participate.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
Yes mate, check out OAX bounty page, project offer opportunity to participate in newbiew signatures!
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
Throughout the time at the forum, I've seen a lot of bounty campaigns that accepting newbies. Just spend a little time searching for them in bounty threads. And only you can decide how good they are.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
study hard
Activity: 434
There are however if followed I think loss due to the results a bit and also information obtained not many. But although there are only 1:100 in comparison. very rarely there is a bounty of signature that can allow a newbie to join.
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
Just search for it there is a few campaign who offer signature for newbie, but I advice to you that you must need to rank up into member so that you can join in a good campaign and you will have a salary that is high.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Now that the forum implements the merit mechanism, for newbie they have to post some high quality posts to get merit, otherwise they cannot upgrade, we all know that rank means you get better pay.
Activity: 308

As of today, newbies are not eligible to join bounty campaigns because the rank participation has been changed to member but still you can keep up because it was easy to reach member and you are not late on bounty campaign.
Activity: 23
There's little or no campaign accepting Newbies for it signature bounty, you need to upgrade your account to at least junior member, then you can participate in  signature campaign,
copper member
Activity: 210
hello everyone, i am a newbie and working good in bounty campaigns and airdrops.  but till now i don't try my hands on signature bounty campaign. please suggest me good bounty campaign for me.

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
you can get but is very hard to see it will take your time friend ,the best is for you to just upgrade your rank i think it will take you 30 days to be jr member now before it just 15 days
make sure you post like 32 post before 30days
Signature campaign or the bounty campaign is indeed a great opportunity for all of us especially for all those who are not having any other way of making money and that doing so will help you in making of some good earning as well. However, before starting this you need to learn some good knowledge about the crypto currencies and that you need to give enough of your time and put in the best of your efforts too to get higher ranks and more earning.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
don't be in a hurry to join the campaign dude. first, You should learn about the rules in this forum. as time passes, you will understand and can join in the bounty program
Activity: 87
Most bounty campaigns do not accept newbies and need to spend some time upgrading to jrmemeber. Although the bounty event is somewhat boring, I still have expectations for it as a person just joined.
Activity: 5
New bounties will soon have signature campaign for newbies I believe. I read about one in one thread some time last week. I can't remember the name. They accept signature for newbie level. The name is Energizine. You can search for it on the site here.
Activity: 43
I don't think our main concern here should be about the absence of a signature campaign for a newbie. I mean, hello? There's a newbie wanting to do signature campaigns.
No shit.  The net result of allowing so many filthy vagabonds to stick some scammy ICO advertisement into their pecker-sized signature space, well, you can take a look at the posts in this thread alone.  I'm going to say this:  I hope everyone in this thread drops dead.

Now, do you think anybody is going to read that, get offended and tell me to go jump in a lake?  Nope.  Nobody is ever going to read this post, especially not these spammers who are posting here.

Theymos needs to get rid of these shitty bounties.  Or at least forbid anyone under Sr. Member from joining them, and there ought to be other restrictions as well.  Take a shot of Jack Daniels every time you read "You must be at least Jr. Member" in this thread, and you'll be at the hospital by the time the sun rises.

Maybe it would look funny to you that i had to answer to this, but there is actually someone who have read this post and i won't tell you to go and jump in a lake, I'm just going to tell you that some of us are reading posts and trying to get some more profit doing signature campaigns even if a rank is junior member only, hopefully it will be higher in some time. Best regards
Activity: 43

I have started a signature bounty campaign with iShook as a newbie; Meanwhile i became a junior member so now i'm wearing a signature for that rank but i'm still on iShook as you can see. There is not a lot of signature campaigns for newbies, i have found just a few more, but you can still do a lot of twitter, telegram or facebook campaigns.
Activity: 196
you can get but is very hard to see it will take your time friend ,the best is for you to just upgrade your rank i think it will take you 30 days to be jr member now before it just 15 days
make sure you post like 32 post before 30days
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
Unfortunately,  there's no signature campaign  which accepts a newbie to participate in it. You need to increase your lever rank for at least to be a junior member to be able to join in a signature campaign. It's better if you can reach a full member rank to get joined in a good campaign.
Activity: 112
There is no signature campaign that can be joined by a newbie because they can not join anymore, Can only join is jr.member. The only thing they do is join facebook campaign so they can earn and wait for the rank up to jr. member to join the signature campaign
Activity: 77
I was always so confused with a people who can't post 30 messages and wait for a couple a weeks to get available rank for the bounties. If you can't do that why do you think any bounty manager would believe you're going to follow the bounty rules?
Pages:
Jump to: