Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 30. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

You are going to have a hard time looking for one, it's not going to be easy because the minimum rank they accept is junior member, so it's better for you to rank up at least on a junior level, many bounty campaigns offer this rank for minimum participants.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

For newbies, there are bounties that are aplicable for you. Only Facebook and Tweeter campaigns for you to make your posts level up until you become Jr. Member. Then, you can only join Signature campaign if you rank as Jr. Member, that's the rule. So goodluck and believe you can do it.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
The best thing a newbie should do is to grow their account first because there are not many campaigns for newbies and even if there are..the reward is small
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
konios project are accepting newbie but in order for you to join more ICO go on ranking up to jr. member amd there you can join a lot of ICO project just like astorgame ICO project. This ICO is indeed a really good project that after investing in the project literally you can use the coin on their project which is all about ESPORTS and MASS GAMBLING. So if you think that investing in ICO is not necessary then you are wrong because we have ASTORGAME all the way to make it sure that an ICO project is about the benefit of the investors and the people that will involve in the project.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I think there's only few bounty campaigns that offers newbies
They are few and rare in the forum.
because they can only put a little characters in their signature.
Yes few characters and it's not even clickable unlike the signature space for higher ranks, it's clickable, colorful and many characters to include.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think there's only few bounty campaigns that offers newbies for signature campaign because they can only put a little characters in their signature. I suggest you read and post more here at the forum for you to rank up and don't rush.
Activity: 15
You need to be atleast jr.member rank to be able to joing these signatures campaigns and ranking here today is a lot harder than ever before,because it will require you 30 activities which is approximately 1.5months old account here in bitcointalk so you would be able to join these campaigns.But you can still earn stakes from these campaigns by joining social media campaigns like twitter,facebook,and telegram it is much easier to participate than signature campaiogns which will require you to posts here in bitcointalk.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
no i think.
Even when merit system came out, many bounty campaign only allowed member to joined instead Jr. member like used to before
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Most of campaigns or should I say all campaigns are not accepting newbies. If you really want to join any bounty campaign you must rank up first atleast jr. member. They are not accepting newbies to prevent spamming.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
There are little bit signature for newbie.First of all you have to upgrade your rank in bitcointalk at least junior member.So,then you have to join  the signature reward compaigns.
Activity: 158
There's little or no campaign accepting Newbies for it signature bounty, you need to upgrade your account to at least junior member, then you can participate in  signature campaign,
but for now you can take part in facebook and twitter bounty with your Newbie.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Global market for local data-https://databrokerdao.com
DataBroker DAO is the first marketplace to sell & buy sensor data. As a decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data using Blockchain technology, Databroker DAO enables sensor owners to turn generated data into revenue streams. This will open up a wealth of opportunities for various industries. Data will be used and become more effective.
Accept beginners (Jr Member). A promising company with good ratings for ICO!!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
little campaign will accept newbies and will pay little to newbies even they accept newbie, but rising to Jr. member only take one month, its a short time, by the way, it seems the rising rule has been changed
Activity: 280
For now rarely bounty signatures that accept newbie, signature bounty project average now minmal must level jr membernya. My suggestion is that you should follow other bounties such as bounty social media or bounty writing articles, who usually accept anyone to follow. But if you want to try to join the signature, I have one bounty who want to receive newbie, following link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-globex-sci-250-billion-scientific-knowledge-available-to-everyone-2883757
Activity: 97
As far as I know and I am here in the crypto market I don't think there are bounty campaihn that are for newbie. If there are or there is its really hard to find. Most of the time when you are in junior member ranks tahts the time ypu can join a bounty campaign.
Activity: 147
I don't believe there is signature campaigns for newbies.
Try posting and getting activity for Jr.Member.
And try to find bounties then
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
It is very difficult to find a signature campaign for newbie accounts. And I think you shouldn't look for it either. Do not focus on earning, focus first to learn here. You are still a beginner and should make an effort to learn first the rules in this forum. Be patient. Time will come you can join the campaign when you are in jr member rank. Time flies so fast.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2892
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
It seems to bounty campaigns for newbie very rare, so if you want to follow it, first we focus on raising our ranking in the forum. Another solution if you still want to follow their campaign, among others through a social media campaign.
Activity: 182
You have to be at least Jr. member to join signature campaign. You need to post 30 in the forum and then wait to be Jr. member. You can also get there. For now just do research find good ICO that you want to join If you are already Jr. member. Good Luck
Activity: 266
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
Today its very hard to find a bounty for newbie because of merit system. Maybe the best thing you have to is fucos to your rank first atleasf jr member or member rank so you can join bounty campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: