Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 24. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 145
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
There's little or no campaign accepting Newbies for it signature bounty, you need to upgrade your account to at least junior member, then you can participate in  signature campaign,
Activity: 27
it seems for beginners there are no signatures, you need to reach the next rank at least to start to wear a signature
Activity: 58
Bounty campaigns for newbie look for konnios bounty campaign and check spreedshet then apply then post 14 per day
Activity: 56
I have not seen a single company that allows you to sign newcomers, so you need to raise the rank
Activity: 67
for beginners there are very few companies that give the opportunity to wear a signature, but I would advise you to raise your rank, because beginners pay very little
Activity: 98
There are, I think at one point marinecoin was offering bounty for newbies and a lot of newbies were involved in it but it is hard to find good bounty campaigns that are accepting newbies to campaign for them. There are out there but they are very hard to find and you would be better off just getting your account to junior rank first.
Activity: 112
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

Usually, for the signature in a Bounty, the minimum rank required is Junior member. But there are a few exceptions.

If you want to have a look and get some information in a good Bounty campaign that has just started, I can suggest you RAWG. They accept also newbies for signatures!

They have just started a very rich bounty program for everyone who is willing to participate:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-rawg-play-any-game-and-earn-crypto-4147507

In these days, they also launched a special bounty, which allows you to get up to 100 dollars for a single tweet or facebook post!!! Depending on the number of your followers.

Have a look, because it is a great opportunity to quickly earn a nice amount:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-rawg-play-any-game-and-earn-crypto-4147507.msg40536596#msg40536596

The ICO site is this one: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

You can earn tokens by playing your favorite games. The site is already working, with more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day. This is the site: https://rawg.io/

Quite good looking, don't you think?
Activity: 110
The best thing a newbie should do is to grow their account first because there are not many campaigns for newbies and even if there are..the reward is small
Activity: 48
There's a few but the rewards are tiny, better to level up to Jr first.
Activity: 138
i think there are some bounties who accepts newbie but it's hard to find the one who accepts newbies and for me you should post more like in any thread so that you can gain activities.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

You can check for bounty campaigns in this section of the forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Generally, most campaigns do not allow newbies to participate, but you can still search for them. Otherwise you must raise your rank in the forum so you can participate.
Activity: 84
I think today there is no bounty campaign in this furom who are accepting newbies even jr member its hard to find some siganture campaign that will accepting your acount.
Activity: 196
There is no signing prize campaign Playbets for beginners but it's also over. Beginners should follow the bounty platform and find the most appropriate signing campaign for them.
Activity: 33
Right now there is no such a signature bounty campaign for newbies, you must need to be atleast a jr.member rank before you could join in any signature bounty campaign in order for you to earn more profits.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
You must raise your rank first to be at least a Jr member. because usually the minimum rank to join on ICO is a Jr. member. but quiet, there are some ICOs that allow a newbie to join it. this is a good news, and from now you can start looking for it while waiting for your rank up.
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
For my advice for you is for you to work hard and make sure you have upgraded your rank at least to junior member is not that you can see good bounty as a newbie you can but try harder so as to upgrade your rank in the bitcoin fourm so that you participate in almost all campiagn.
Activity: 182
There are lots of bonus campaigns that allow newbie members to join. All you need to do is to be aware, to work hard and to thoroughly understand and complete the campaign's principles. You can find a worthy reward. You can refer to a campaign I have searched for here. They accept new members.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36498358
Activity: 126
Why do some people want to sign for the newcomer? You can first look at the forum, the lowest level requires jr member, but not a good project, high-quality projects require full member can be, but here also to upgrade the fastest 2 months, and the income is not good , so consider yourself well.
Activity: 240
There are, I think at one point marinecoin was offering bounty for newbies and a lot of newbies were involved in it but it is hard to find good bounty campaigns that are accepting newbies to campaign for them. There are out there but they are very hard to find and you would be better off just getting your account to junior rank first.
Pages:
Jump to: