Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 22. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 101
for bounty campaign for newbie there are many, although not yet follow the signature campaign, but you can follow social media campaign like facebook, twitter, and instagram, besides there is translation, and content creation, but not all bounty manager accept rank newbie
Activity: 235
Merit: 10
There are a few bounty campaigns for newbies but it's very hard to find them among hundreds of themes an altcoin discussions. Sad
Activity: 147
There are none signature bounty campaigns for newbie because bounty campaign manager won't give you any bounty stakes without wearing ICO signature so if you're going to bump your account into Jr. Member then you could then wear a signature and join more bounty campaigns if you want.
Activity: 173
cave canem!
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
Try to begin with the projects who has the biggest allocation to the signature campaign. Like 40% or 50%. Those are not too many on this page today, but I have seen a few of them recently. You will get the maximum feedback from that.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I'm sure there are few bounty campaigns for newbies but you can try to buy bitcointalk accout that is member or hero member or even legendary. Or you can join not only signature campaigns but also twitter, facebook, content bounties etc.
Activity: 292
Merit: 0
I think there is no signature bounty campaign that accept newbie, because signature bounty campaign that receive jr member is very difficult let alone newbie.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
I think people that are just looking for campaigns for newbies won't have it that easy, I guess ICOs won't give a chance to accounts that aren't active and to someone they at naked eye can't trust, so the best thing is to get at least to jr. member rank.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
as far as I know to follow the prize campaign at least you have to je. mamber first, I think you should be patient for a while, and keep trying to improve the rankings first so you can follow the Prize campaign, success for you And never give up.
copper member
Activity: 336
It is right that maximum bounty you find Signature campaign , but there was condition of joining according to your rank at bitcoin profile. That must be junior member and above rank for joining, you will never find any signature campaign for newbies, so before joining signature campaign your rank must be junior member or above.so if you a newbie just make an account on bitcoin and start writing post in bitcoin after one month you will get minimum junior member.then start bounty the campaign.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
Ive seen before that there is a signature bounty campaign for newbies. But i dont know for now if theres still.  Mostly i have now is your rank must be jr member or member and above before you can join in signature bounty campaign.
Activity: 182
Yes as a newbie there are many bounty  program you can join, signature campaign is just one part of bounty, there are other part of bounty you can participate like translation, social media, content creation etc. Also check bounty rules to see the ones that accepts newbies.
Activity: 266
I don't think so newbies are not accepted unless you grow up to Junior member
Activity: 266
I do not advise you to look for a signature for newbies. It seems to me that the rewards there will be very small, and there is a lot to do. It is better to wait for the title of the Junior Member
Activity: 126
There are some bounty which accept newbie, but it's hard to find them also with little reward than another rank. i suggest to learn more abot crypto and make constructive post.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

Definetly its hards to find a campaign for a newbie,because only you can joined or participate in the campaign if you become a junior member or above ranks,otherwise there is a ICO project thats accept a newbie and maybe you can try this repay.me campaign because its accept a newbie stage this kind of project,otherwise you can participate in twitter or facebook campaign as long you have an certain amount of follower they required into there rules.
Activity: 180
Of course there will be, and no doubt there are. Because some times also I see there is a project which allows the ICO newbie to be able to join the signature campaign. Okay, could raise the rank while join projects. You're just diligent search in treath bounties.
Activity: 239
I'm thinking that every off signature campaign suitable for you if you are newbie, because as far as I know the requirements for the signatures are not very different one from another company. So probably any of the signatures would be good for you to begin.
Activity: 112
there's no signature marketing campaign that can be joined by way of a amateur because they can't be part of anymore, Can only be part of is jr.member. The best component they do is be part of facebook marketing campaign on the way to earn and look ahead to the rank as much as jr. member to sign up for the signature marketing campaign
Activity: 215
Well I don't think newbies are welcome for bounty hunting.  Being a newbie I think is just a training stage until you reached the Junior rank, by then you'll be ready to get started in bounty hunting.  No problem though, newbies could join social media campaigns such as in facebook, twitter, reddit and telegram, not too bad at all.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
I think newbies shouldn't participate any campaigns , because they must prove their usefulness and skills firstly. Jr.member rank is a starting point of you membership on this forum and it would be right if you will be accepted to some new forum features , for example : bounty campaigns (or a some part of them) . Newbies must read forum and improve their knowledge , to be able to help and assist forum mates in the future .
Pages:
Jump to: