Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 29. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Yes there is but it is rare to find. But I suggest better wait for atleast Jr.  before you join as lots of bounty allowed Jr. menber. You can ranked up to Jr. In 3 weeks since merits is not required to become Jr., Just posts atleast 30.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
The reward activity that the novice participates in, receive the reward very few!

Moreover, the novice has little knowledge about digital cryptographic currency, and most of the reward tasks are rejected by beginners!

You can find some information to make free tokens!
Activity: 84
Try NagriCoin ICO
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
to be a participant or bounty signature must meet the requirements and now the condition is stronger again because to create a better quality, it is important we have to increase our account rank to be able to follow the project
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
indeed 90% in this forum only receive minimum jr member to join on signature but that does not mean newbie can not join because i see there are some projects that accept newbie to join one of the projects i see accept newbie in signature is https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-globex-sci-250-billion-scientific-knowledge-available-to-everyone-2883757 so you can find more signatures for beginners you should not be lazy to search and you can search here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Hello,
Your title question and post content are different. As a newbie user, You can participate many bounty programs. They allow newbies for social media campaigns, article campaigns, video, telegram and etc. To be eligible for signature campaigns you have to be at least in Jr member level. Be active and make relevant quality posts. and wait for 1 month. Then you will be rewarded by the level pass.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
it's difficult to find it and I think that not profitable, it doesn't compare favorably with the time wasted.
Don't waste your time looking for a bounty that accepts newbie. Focus to rank up your account first at least until jr.member while learning about crypto in this forum.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1209
You can use my topic of signature bounty campaign for newbies.

But to be honest, I haven't searched for new campaigns for quite a time. So there are not so many updates.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
I think it is difficult to find project that allows newbie as like me participating. so we have to do effort to make our rank up.
Most of the bounty campaigns here do not accept accounts that are newbie. Of course they consider those who are familiar with the system here so that they can cope up with the diferrent topics here in the forum. If you wanted to join in some campaign, it is really recommendable to first read more in the forum and participate in different topics, so you can rank up.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
There's little or no campaign accepting Newbies for it signature bounty, you need to upgrade your account to at least junior member, then you can participate in  signature campaign,
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I think today there is no bounty campaign in this furom who are accepting newbies even jr member its hard to find some siganture campaign that will accepting your acount.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
usually there were no bounty who is accepting newbie participants for the signature campaign. Only junior member to legendary usually the ranks that the campaign is accepting, it is better for you to rank up first to junior member it only took a month from newbie to become a junior member.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
You can find information on bounty signals in the marketplace thread, I've also seen, some bounty signatures allow newbie to join their signature, but it's very rare, the best is up grade rank you up to member, with it you have many options to follow signature bounties
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
i have ever there is signature campaign that allow newbie for joining their program, but its extremely rare, so i suggets you to up your rank at leats jr. member sir, many signtaure campaign that accept jr. member.
Activity: 95
Toorcoin recently launched their bounty campaign running between April 18 - June 18 in partnership with Bounty0x.
Earn tokens by joining our Telegram Group, following us on twitter and inviting your friends.

Details available at https://toorcoin.com/Toorcoin_Bounty.pdf

Twitter: https://twitter.com/toorcoin (Reward 275 tokens for joining)
Telegram: t.me/Toorcoin (Reward 275 tokens for joining)
Activity: 122
For beginners no mercy and light paths of the length with bonuses. It's business. Who dictates his own rules. To start you need to go through certain stages. You need to learn and become a Jr.member, it's all gone.
Activity: 22
 Right now there is no such a signature bounty campaign for newbies, you must need to be atleast a jr.member rank before you could join in any signature bounty campaign in order for you to earn more profits.
Activity: 236
We rarely see project that have Signature for newbies but if you take yours time to go through the projects you will definitely discover one. 
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
There are some Bounty campaign which is still accepting newbies just keep on finding those kind of bounty but theres only a small possibility that you will find that kind of campaign but I have joined one when I was a newbie try to search OAX
Activity: 322
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

It is seldom for now looking for one, most of the bounty campaigns accept junior member as minimum rank, so it's better for you to exert extra effort to rank up at least on a junior level, many good bounty campaigns accept this rank for minimum level of participants.
Pages:
Jump to: