Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 33. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 18, 2018, 03:42:50 PM
I doubt there will be no signature campaigns for newbies,also there are few signatures campaigns for jr,members right now because of the new merit system the ranking here has been more difficult compare to the past which you only need to post and be active here.But you can still try to participate with the twtter and facebook bounties so you can earn stakes even if you are just newbie.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 03:28:06 PM
Most signature campaigns don't even reward you much but if you find something that looks promising, i say go for it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 03:26:52 PM
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
Most likely you first need to study the forum, that would understand how everything is arranged, and only then to wear a signature. the signature is not that it should profit you, the signature is what will bring the profit of the company that you are advertising. The head of the Vryatli would entrust the responsible work to the unprofitable worker
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 03:25:46 PM
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

Almost all signatures chapaign not allow newbie to join because cant use hyperlink, atleast Jn.Member but after update sistem jn member cant using hyperlink too, so many champaign now also reject jn member, My suggest learn about forum rules first and up ur rank to jn member and try to join bounty, if no signature, you can try social media and blog

Wait, so, at what rank are most signatures campaigns allowed for people then? Member? Full member?
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
February 18, 2018, 03:22:53 PM

Almost all signatures chapaign not allow newbie to join because cant use hyperlink, atleast Jn.Member but after update sistem jn member cant using hyperlink too, so many champaign now also reject jn member, My suggest learn about forum rules first and up ur rank to jn member and try to join bounty, if no signature, you can try social media and blog
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 03:17:27 PM
There are no signature bounty campaign for newbies.. You can't join in a signature bounty.. You have to rankup your btalk id minimum jr member to participate in signature campaign.. And nowadays many campaigns are not accepting jr member anymore.. In my opinion in this rank you can do social bounty campaign.. And wait for Jr member or member rank to participate in signature bounty.. All the best..
Activity: 378
ApolloX
February 18, 2018, 03:12:22 PM
Is there even a need of such a campaign? As for me - it's more than reasonable that the start accepting people from the jr.member ranks because that represents at least a bit of experience\knowledge\reliability.
Activity: 224
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
February 18, 2018, 03:12:05 PM
You have researched well,yes you cannot participate signatures if your rank is newbie,because to be eligible of wearing signatures you need to be atleast a jr.member rank or higher but you can still earn stakes from these ICOs you just need to participate in social media bounty campaigns which will only require to accomplish simple tasks using your social media accounts weekly,and the end of ICO you will get paid by these ICOs with their tokens.
Activity: 71
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
February 18, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

there's no any signature campaign bounty for newbies account right now. Newbie until Jr.member are not eligible to wearing signature. you should try to increase your btt account rank at least to Member to eligible wearing signature and can participate to signature campaign...
Activity: 286
February 18, 2018, 03:01:14 PM
Signatures for newbies are not easy to find, but some projects accept newbies like BABB
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
February 18, 2018, 02:55:34 PM
budy you just posted 2 post and you want signature campaign. THere is no such signature campaign for new bies but you have a option for bunty you can ask for NTOK bounty in that you can ask to the manager to accept the newbie and make them trust. Or else you can go and search for the bounty in that it is already written that who can join the bounty.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
February 18, 2018, 02:49:01 PM
For this rank, there is almost no bounty. All now already from the member go, and newbie can participate in all other companies.  it is necessary to wait a little.

Yes. Newbies not accept in any campaign. Newbies is need lean more information and increases the rank for join the campaign. So more process in the campaign. So newbies will be learn the all process in the market place. It easy to reach the people. But you will know the process and price list.
Activity: 51
February 18, 2018, 02:37:38 PM
Most of the Bounty campaigns only accept Jr. member and higher ranks in signature campaigns but I see in many Bounty Program like in twitter campaigns or twitter campaigns, Rank doesn't matter in joining in their campaign, you just need to have atleast 200 real followers to participate one of those campaigns. Just read first all the information's in the Bounties that have indicated on the rules and general terms of the Bounties because few of the campaigns in twitter and facebook must have at least Jr. member.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 02:36:55 PM
I think it's very hard to find signature bounty campaign for newbie now.

Even if you find them, the pay isn't going to be exactly a lot so it's whatever.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 02:35:45 PM
You hear about bounty campaign and you want start in it, but first you must get more experience and increase your rank to Jr.Member because there is no campaigns for newbie. It is not easy like looks
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
February 18, 2018, 02:32:26 PM
For this rank, there is almost no bounty. All now already from the member go, and newbie can participate in all other companies.  it is necessary to wait a little.
Activity: 644
February 18, 2018, 02:29:13 PM

Many bounty campaigns provide this opportunity. But the payment for labor is very low. What benefits can a newcomer bring? I think that you should not waste your nerves. You should read the forum a lot and get acquainted with the crypto market. During this time, your rank will grow and you will be able to participate in the signature campaign for a good payment. In the meantime, you can start with Twitter and Facebook bounty.

if you participate in the company's Bounty on social networks, you need to have very good accounts with a huge number of subscribers. But that nemesis for the signature of the company has some projects with a newbie rating.
Activity: 560
February 18, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

why do you want immediately to join bounty signature? probably the best way is little bit invest your time in crypto world and during this time your rank will updated
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 02:15:51 PM

Many bounty campaigns provide this opportunity. But the payment for labor is very low. What benefits can a newcomer bring? I think that you should not waste your nerves. You should read the forum a lot and get acquainted with the crypto market. During this time, your rank will grow and you will be able to participate in the signature campaign for a good payment. In the meantime, you can start with Twitter and Facebook bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: