Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 34. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 5
February 18, 2018, 01:49:43 PM
I think there are some signature bounty campains that are available for newbies. When i was a newbie i have participated in the signature campaign for Semux.
Unfortunately now they only accept member status or higer
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 01:18:06 PM
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

There are some signature campaigns that accept newbie, however, this campaigns accept newbies because only few participants join their signature campaign. If you want to join other campaigns, you should just try your best to rank up. Since the new merit system started, some campaigns even raised their standard and accept only member and up for their signature campaign.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 18, 2018, 01:16:06 PM
I think you should try first to build up your rank, it will not worth it joining campaigns now because most of the serious managers in the space will not take newbies, but look to improve your post quality and improve your contributions to the space than you should rank up soon
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
February 18, 2018, 12:57:00 PM
I doubt there will no signature campaigns for newbies,you need atleast to have a jr.member rank here for you to able to join these signature campaigns,you can still get stakes from these new ICOs by joining social media bounty campaign which consists of facebook,twitter ,telegram you will need to accomplish something using your social media accounts so you will be able to get stalkes weekly.
Activity: 320
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 12:42:37 PM
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
Here is here accept newcomers. A good and promising project.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-pre-ico-flogmall-an-international-e-commerce-site-2790987
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
homt.net
February 18, 2018, 12:22:42 PM
Maybe there's a few handfuls in hand, But difficult to find out.
Wait until for Jr Member. After Jr member a lot of Signature campaign you can join you.
So, try to make good quality post or replies.
Activity: 312
(。◕‿◕。)
February 18, 2018, 12:16:07 PM
I think there's only few bounty campaigns that offers newbies for signature campaign because they can only put a little characters in their signature. I suggest you read and post more here at the forum for you to rank up and don't rush.
Activity: 133
February 18, 2018, 12:11:47 PM
I'd never seen any signature campaigns that accepting newbies . Newbies are mostly qualified at other campaigns except for signature campaigns because mostly all of signature campaigns, junior member and higher are only qualified maybe because that ranks have enough knowledge about bitcointalk. You can still join other activities like social media campaigns like facebook, twitter and instagram campaigns.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
February 18, 2018, 11:45:12 AM
I think it's very hard to find signature bounty campaign for newbie now.
Activity: 756
February 18, 2018, 11:42:30 AM
there is no signature campaign for newbie, because newbie account is not accepted by bounty manager, you should follow other campaign, like social media, or raise your rank to jr member
Activity: 380
February 18, 2018, 11:40:10 AM
I joined one bounty for newbie which is Tokenloyalty. It was good as the management paid us for the work we did but the market price of the token is quit low right now.  You can search in google for bitcointalk bounty for newbie or search from the bounty opportunities. But is just really the job of the newbie to increase his knowledge and the activity in order to reach the minimum level of Jr. member to at least joined most of the bounty.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 11:35:00 AM
There are very few signature campaigns for a newbie. I think you can try to check Bounty Lord website for them. Unfortunately they are not so profittable in this rank so you better grow up to Jr Member at least. For now you can try to increase your subscribers count in twitter (it's less time consuming) and gain more in twitter campaigns.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 11:33:44 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-endedbabb-bank-account-based-blockchain-up-to-1m-in-bounties-2349361
You may join the BABB Signature bounty as newbie. The link is given above.
Activity: 154
February 18, 2018, 11:02:16 AM
Sorry, I didn't heard of any campaign accept the newbies.
I suggest that u:
1. Upgrade ur rank at least Jr.Member.
2. Participate other campaign like referral, twitter, Facebook etc.
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
February 18, 2018, 10:51:47 AM
I dont see a campaign that accepts newbie. Maybe you should start to rank yourself up. I know it takes time but after some period of time to rank up, you can join campaigns and start earning money. But i think there are social campaigns but im not sure  if you just need to be jr. member or you just need many friends or followers. Maybe start ranking up and be patient.
Activity: 273
February 18, 2018, 10:50:59 AM
I think somewhere in the bounties. there will be a campaign for the newbie. But I'm not sure because very few. I have seen 2-3 previous campaigns for newbie. Try searching
Activity: 1358
February 18, 2018, 10:48:26 AM
Its hard to find a signature campaign that can accept newbies, mostly junior member and up can join the signature campaign, maybe try to rank up first into junior member so you can join signature campaign. You can join social campaigns they are not requiring ranks but only followers or friends.
Activity: 10
February 18, 2018, 10:40:42 AM
Well you have researched it,and still you are asking for a signature campaign for newbies? i dont think you really dig researching because if you did you wont bee asking ask because you will know that you need atleast jr.member rank to participate any of these signatures,but dont worry there still a good way to get stakes from these new campaigns by doing social medica bounties,facebook and twitter will only require you some friends and followers the you will do whatever the bounty says then you will get your stakes at the end of ICO.
Activity: 130
February 18, 2018, 10:34:10 AM

yes, mostly of the project dont accept newbie you should be atleast a jr member in order to join signature campaign. some of the campaign accept newbie but its rarely. luckily if you see sigcamp that accept newbie. while you are a newbie , if you want to earn a little bit. you can join social media campaign like fb, tweeter insta. or telegram. and dont forget to be patient if you want to succcess.
Activity: 106
February 18, 2018, 10:22:21 AM
Right now I don't see any signature campaign that accepts newbies, all I can say is be patience and do your best to rank up.
Pages:
Jump to: