Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone heard of Firstcoin? - page 2. (Read 3931 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 12:40:13 PM
I heard about this coin but and this coin similar with Onecoin with network marketing and sell the coin depending on the package , in my opinion this coin only use ponzi shceme to pay their member, the samething like Onecoin.

I also think so, although I can admit that Firstcoin is not ponzi. However, look what is going with the alt — after its great jump up, it fell down very quickly. I do not think it is connected with the market fall. Just check its charts:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/firstcoin/
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 01:42:17 AM
First coin will die like bicconect. Now price go down without control
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 05:46:35 AM
The sounds looks like - first coin is bitcoin )))
Activity: 79
January 23, 2018, 05:44:07 AM
In the market a lot of other crypto currency but you wanted this one. And firstcoin is also listed in livecoin and yobit. And I'm not familiar for this firstcoin is only heard this coin is in this forum.
Activity: 32
January 09, 2018, 05:31:20 PM
This is a scam, the not pay my payout for 16 December is still pending,  the reply of support is ridicoulus
Scam pay attention!!

Activity: 102
January 04, 2018, 04:56:25 AM
Dear FirstCoin Club member,

As we communicated in our previous newsletter our highest priority is to keep your coins safe.

We began to plan and develop a higher level defense strategy. We needed to cooperate with 3rd party companies for software components but unfortunately due to the holidays the cooperation is and was a bit slow.

Our team is working constantly and waiting for the missing parts for the final solutions, but we can not influence 3rd party companies' schedule.

Currently we still need to wait which delays the payouts.

We are extremely sorry for the inconveniences that have arisen.
 Expected this week we can release the new features.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please always double-check your e-wallet address before sending coins.

This is a kind reminder for you doing this.
 Please always CHECK your wallet address before the transaction.
 It is very important, because we are working based on the blockchain technology.
 (This means transactions are irreversible and irrecoverable.)

Yours sincerely,
 FirstCoin Club
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 03, 2018, 11:08:44 PM
I heard about this coin but and this coin similar with Onecoin with network marketing and sell the coin depending on the package , in my opinion this coin only use ponzi shceme to pay their member, the samething like Onecoin.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
January 03, 2018, 10:01:04 PM
I found an ann thread in the forum. I don't know if it's the same token.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-firstcoin-2413431

Yeah it is, but it not the official thread.
I made this thread on October 3, and the one frangipani made was made on November 16.
It's frangipani shilling, he already shilled in this thread too.

The video is unavailable.

Hey, it isnt ICO!

It's not an ICO??
It's a 100% premine, it's a fucking ICO!

I first hear about them. On the one hand, if they can't answer easy questions and do not have a topic on btctalk, then this is alarming. And on the other, they are unique, Like I judging by the description. I do not even know what to think about that. Confused btw

Why to make ANN topic in one shitty useless forum?

Because, in order to become a Hero Member on bitcointalk, you need to be active for almost 2 years, and if you were in bitcoin 2 years ago, you most probably have some significant funds.

I guarantee you, the average number of BTC of Legendary members here isn't small.

Bitcointalk possess so many users willing to invest and that HAVE the funds to invest BIG, like no other forum in the fucking world.
Ignoring bitcointalk is just ignorant and dumb.
But that's not the reason, the reason might be Firstcoin devs know if they make an ANN here they'll get dismantled because of their premine.

Firtscoin? I never heard about that coin before.

Like you said they fail to answer small question, i think the team have no experience.
And about the ineterest i am worry they use ponzi scheme in market like hyip done.
But interesting to know why its listed in big exchange and have high marketcap? Confusing.

You know, there's a 0.1% trading fee on exchanges.
It's not that hard or expensive to pump up your coins trading volume.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 18, 2017, 09:36:44 AM
Sorry not heard of it to be honest, either it's not good or there has been 0 marketing about this coin.
Perhaps you could post a link or something so i can look it up.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
The stock photography revolution
December 18, 2017, 08:57:18 AM
I'm never heard about firstcoin. I think fisrtcoin have own network marketing.
I'm still have doubt about this coin. It's better to do your own search before investing in this altcoin.
Activity: 102
Activity: 84
December 06, 2017, 02:32:20 AM
Did you ask any question so you know that they are not answering? You didnt.. you can ask anything. But best and fastes way is getting informations about it via firdtcoinclub.. that is its use.. If someone is interested,he can join club for free, ask directly his refferal anything and decide is that good project or not.. Many many many people have allready understand project idea and they joined and allready making nice profit.. I am just sad that someone can conclude bad things about great project, before that he did (good) research..
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
December 05, 2017, 07:49:22 PM
Firtscoin? I never heard about that coin before.

Like you said they fail to answer small question, i think the team have no experience.
And about the ineterest i am worry they use ponzi scheme in market like hyip done.
But interesting to know why its listed in big exchange and have high marketcap? Confusing.
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
December 05, 2017, 07:46:17 PM
I first hear about them. On the one hand, if they can't answer easy questions and do not have a topic on btctalk, then this is alarming. And on the other, they are unique, Like I judging by the description. I do not even know what to think about that. Confused btw

FirstCoin have own network marketing,they make educations in many cities around the world,they dont need one forum,heheh what a stupid answer.
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
December 05, 2017, 07:45:30 PM

Why to make ANN topic in one shitty useless forum?
Activity: 159
LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!
December 05, 2017, 07:26:35 PM
Activity: 84
December 04, 2017, 08:15:37 AM
some things when you look at first hand and generalise are fishy. But when you see reasons and idea of firstcoin you will be astonished. It is not anything suspicious in fact that it has big volume - it is normal, volume will be bigger and bigger. Fact that it isnt so advertised in public doesnt mean that it isnt popular. Coin is very popular and there are allready hundreds of thousands people in club (big number of tham very influential and popular in financial bussiness). You would be amazed ( like me) when you see how was participating in THailand meeting. Its not to late to do GOOD research and decide. My proposition is to join club (for free).. Do some resarch and education and when you see how great potential coin has...well its up to you... I know that it sounds rediculous, but i realy think that it will be good alternative for bitcoin.. Few facts in project are promising my assertion. Why I am so cheering about this project? I had privilege to learn and see all project and idea and i am enthusiastic, euforic and happy to have this good project which will ease finantial problems. Also, who jumps in train earlier, he will ofcourse have more benefits.. Look et firstcoins graph and imagine what would be and what would you earn just if you invested few months ago..And that is just pasive income... If you activated in develompent and marketing, there is fine monthly income...
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 03, 2017, 03:39:56 PM
I still have my doubt about this coin, surprise it is trading with huge volume on Livecoin for some days, what makes me think it is more of a scam is the huge numbers of coins that was pre-mined by the developers
Activity: 406
December 03, 2017, 09:45:19 AM
Well I know that Firstcoin is based on Bitcoin technology. Thanks to the blockchain, you can track the creation of the coin and the authenticity of the transaction. The network checks and authenticates itself. Firstcoin provides strong protection and anonymity. It is increasing now in its price.
Pages:
Jump to: