Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone heard of Firstcoin? - page 7. (Read 3931 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 12:51:50 PM
I also heard some information about this coin the past few days, it emerged as a potentially profitable project for investors. In my country have established several groups to learn and invest in Firstcoin. I'm curious about it, but when I look up information on it on bitcointalk, just like you, they do not have a ANN Thread in the forum. This makes me suspicious. It's possible that this is a project that is not widely implemented and limited, but I think all of its information should be publicly, it would be better
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 12:39:01 PM
rank is 965 because they arent calculating marketcap... see on worldcoinmarket...they are about 60.
Activity: 102
November 02, 2017, 11:14:04 AM
software marketcap bug..
LOL  Grin It deposits money for 180 days, it only grows
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/firstcoin/
its rank was 0n 35 now its rank is on 965
faq
FIRSTCOIN CLUB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES – IN PART OR WHOLE – TO, OR TERMINATE THE WEBSITE, ITS PAGES AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTIFICATION.

YOU ARE AWARE OF, ACCEPT, AND CONSENT THAT THESE CONDITIONS BETWEEN YOU AND WWW.FIRSTCOIN.CLUB (FIRSTCOIN CLUB) HAVE CREATED A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT, AND BY USING WWW.FIRSTCOIN.CLUB YOU INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THIS CONTRACT.
scam coin
November 02, 2017, 08:54:36 AM
o its very active...but for members, so thay can smartly do marketing and spread information to another people. My advice is to joining firstcoinclub and see all of interesting plans and things..there are bunch of webinars, meatings etc...very good logistic, smart planing, and listening of market...
https://firstcoin.club/affiliate/120886
Activity: 140
Merit: 103
November 02, 2017, 08:49:36 AM
I not hear about it before read your tread. After that i looked at the diagram of price and this seems to be very promising for investment. Actually it can be good for long time investment.
November 02, 2017, 08:11:31 AM
software marketcap bug.. You can see it on wordcoinindex.
I still think that it is very smart thinking coin that is rising constantly, and it will rise.
More info is on firstcoinclub...join it, you dont have to buy firstcoin or pay something to join.. there will be lots of info..
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 08:20:33 AM
Can any one comment on its circulating supply?, it is in question mark for last 4-5 days. And it was stuck for 10 days on 12,400,981 coins
Activity: 56
October 30, 2017, 07:00:36 AM
personally I would stay out of it...the whole thing looks very suspicious due to the lack of information available...it is quite possible that it might be a scam as well.
Activity: 102
October 30, 2017, 06:34:30 AM
What's the opinion? is it wrong? is it worth getting out?
Activity: 253
October 29, 2017, 11:05:18 AM
Today i can't find first coin in website coinmarketcap.com
It is out of the rank. I don't know why

You can find it at WorldCoinIndex,I think that coincapmarket want to control altcoin world or something like that so they dont show real FirstCoin market results or they maybe have some kind of problems with following FirstCoin market cap idk or they are hacked by somebody who dont like FirstCoin or it is just a system error idk really.
Activity: 3
October 29, 2017, 12:07:48 AM
Today i can't find first coin in website coinmarketcap.com
It is out of the rank. I don't know why
Activity: 298
Merit: 106
October 21, 2017, 07:24:58 PM
It looks like this discussion is not really going anywhere as the devs didn't try very hard to convince the community that this is not a scam...
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
October 21, 2017, 02:18:44 AM
I also heard about them few days back and what drew my attention was their market cap. However, for a cryptocurrency that you purchase package, that sounds to me more like a ponzi and I would not really make a move on it.

The good backing could have been from stolen money, maybe some of the scammy ICOs in the past and then decided to want to play another stunts, cause how would they have gotten such backing without even an awareness? It sounds so fishy and my opinion is just to stay away from such coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
October 19, 2017, 08:52:13 AM
The lack of discussion on reddit or here is worrying
Here's a review trying to analyze what little information is available: https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/firstcoin-club/
The way their information is structured suggests to me that it's ponzi scheme, with all the talk about passive income and the secretiveness about any other aims.
And with 100% premine - you are just giving money straight to them, so I think they need a much more solid case to persuade people to invest, other than profit with nothing in-between.

So According to this blog, It's seems to me that it is indeed a ponzi scheme , because they don't offer any product, they only offer their coin to be use.
Activity: 298
Merit: 106
October 19, 2017, 08:43:45 AM
Be aware of this coin is a total scam coin!!!
You can easily realise that by observing two factors :

- Total coins 110M

- Pre-mine 109.9M

What does that mean???
That means that the developers of the project own and control the entire amount of the coins since the very beginning.
TOTAL SCAM!!!

Nowadays there are many projects where the dev owns all the coins at the beginning and many are not scams. So this alone is not a crucial parameter. However, here there seems to be also other indicators...
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
October 19, 2017, 06:57:04 AM
I never heard of Firstcoin, but checking coinmarketcap, it is there.The price is healthy and has made major gains this past week - it could be its being pumped by the owners. Not every coin launches or has a thread on bitcointalk. Some people think having a thread here adds to their credibility, but it really is not the case. But it could still be a scam, who knows?
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
October 19, 2017, 05:51:21 AM
totally scam 99,9% premined stay away
Activity: 448
October 15, 2017, 06:07:12 PM
It's the first time I hear of this, there isn't even an idea about what it this.
Activity: 253
October 15, 2017, 05:32:58 PM
I'm not familiar for this firstcoin i only heard this coin is in this forum. Maybe it is advertised in different website but i'm not aware what is this and it's used of it.

I have heard a lot of this coin in my coutry Vietnam. Personally I did not invested in its programme, but I am holding $100 worth of their coins in hope for it to x2 by the end of this year. Its growth kinda linear, observing it everyday

Prediction is that firstcoin price will grow to 20$ this month Cheesy.I am in firstcoin project and I advertise this so I know.It is prediction that they will worth until 2019 100-300$ so it is better to wait even more and then sell.
Activity: 30
October 15, 2017, 02:29:02 PM
I'm not familiar for this firstcoin i only heard this coin is in this forum. Maybe it is advertised in different website but i'm not aware what is this and it's used of it.

I have heard a lot of this coin in my coutry Vietnam. Personally I did not invested in its programme, but I am holding $100 worth of their coins in hope for it to x2 by the end of this year. Its growth kinda linear, observing it everyday
Pages:
Jump to: