Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone heard of Firstcoin? - page 3. (Read 3931 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 06:47:24 AM
Hey, it isnt ICO! It is coin that is allready adopted and used in thousands of places..There are ATMs that are starting to be used (until now there are few in use,but in 2018 is plan for install big number of atms).. Coin has preaty big marketcap. Marketing is done trough MLM and it has nice success. Project has huge plans and more and more od that plans are acomplished.. You realy must research and ask in club for all infos that are maybe fishy to you because firstcoin is something different to other coins. It has realy clever and nice project. And when you understand all reasons for doing it this way you will be amazed. For every coin there ia someibe that concludes easily that that ia scam. They didnt do they research. People are different. Check for this one, ask in the club.. I didnt believe in start but i did my research Smiley..
December 03, 2017, 06:13:52 AM
I have never heard about this cryptocurrency. However, I can say that there are a lot of ICOs which appear every day so we can't always keep track of the appearance process. Concerning reliablity and profitability of this ICO we will be able to appreciate in a few months. Then we also will be able to form our point of view about this ICO.
December 03, 2017, 04:18:24 AM
No social media??? It doesnt mean that someone doesnt have social media if it doenst use this 2-3 popular sites. Firstcoin has biiig great social work trough the club. There is connected more than 100000 people. I am sorry that you and many others arent opened for new stuff. Premining is great think if you use it for good purpose. Time will show...
December 02, 2017, 09:37:08 AM
well name is just name.. That doesnt bring money. You like it or not-doesnt bothering with that.. Premining is nicely explained in club and that idea is great..(ofcourse it is theoreticaly possible that someone put all coins to market but why on earth would someone do that when the cryptoworld is just starting).. There are thousands of places where firstocoin is accepted for paying..(i didnt know that till Thailand meeting).. They will announce all infos in public soon.. Why it is unknown?? Well it isnt unknown, it is unknown to yiu and bitcoin forums and portals.. They are doing their marketing trough the networkmarketing and doing it preety well. So market isnt suspicious-it is real, and it will sure rise more and more.. It is just starting.. I am talking that, but ofcourse every project in its start is very suspicious.. i am aware of that.. I am just pointing for very interesting thing litle bit different from others. Project that could have bright future. Project where you can make nice money and participate in its (and your) future..
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
December 02, 2017, 09:21:08 AM
Thanks for this discovery, I never hear about this before until I read your thread. This coin is very interesting but the name sound like an scam altcoin and the 99% premine too. After checking the coinmarketcap, I fount out they have a lot of volume in 24h, more than 1,702,720 USD, that's a lot for an unknown altcoin, it is very suspicious. Personally I prefer to stay away from this altcoin. Be careful guys do your own research before investing in this altcoin.
December 02, 2017, 08:34:06 AM
So Thailand meeting was extra successfull. I wasnt there but i heard very good stuff.
Firstofall is new firstcoin project page where are new projects, ecoshares etc..
WWW.firstcoinproject.com    ...In just few days they will anounce all plans, future projects, and allready accomplished project.. I am also waiting to hear details.
Look at their new page.. Everything will be more clear in few weeks, and than I hope further value rising..  I am expect a lot from firstcoin guys in 2018.. easily X00$ value.. Nice project, different from other coins...
Activity: 102
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
November 30, 2017, 06:00:04 PM
Hmm never heard that. I am not that trausted with yobitcoins =/
Activity: 110
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 05:58:28 PM
I found an ann thread in the forum. I don't know if it's the same token.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-firstcoin-2413431
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 05:51:40 PM
It's too bad so many fall for these ponzi schemes trying to get rich fast.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
November 30, 2017, 05:43:38 PM
They won't dump it now, they'll dump it when they think the coin won't grow any more and all the holders and all the later investors will get fucked in the ass because there's a 99.9% premine which will be dumped and will destroy the market.
November 30, 2017, 05:52:53 AM
yes,they could dump...but why would some one dump his gold mine??? Cryptos are just at start...IT will be rising-no doubt...  Bitcoin can be also dumped when "Satoshi" decide.. But why on earth would someone do that? And premining is done for other resaons-for coin value program, and for MLM..
Also, all are crazy about ICOs.. ICO madnness. And what is ICO-give someone money, and it is locked till market...Your ICO token worth is shit until it came to market and it has big demand...
FIrstcoin didnt had ICO, so doesnt have whitepaper to write about itself how it is superb. They are doing quiet MLM marketing and spreading.. And something what is spread, it will be more and more adapted trough the world. And value will be rising. FIrstcoins marketcap is preety big for coin "without" marketing. So MLM works, and spreading is rapidly succsessful. Now they will announce new big smartcontracts and ecoprojects...
It's going to be widely adapted currency also.. Because they have good project for do that idea.
Sorry that I dont talk about other coins... Give me money and I will invest in others to..
Bytheway i have also other post about others, but my focus in on this one...
Comming time for me to say: I told you so people....
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
November 29, 2017, 12:36:10 PM
here you can say some stupidity and stay alive... Onecoin is nothing simimlar to this...
When we talk about adaption of firstcoin etc, you can ask on www.friendtravelandtours.com travel agency if they accept firstcoin for payment for flights to london,dubai etc... There is more and more places that accept firstcoin.. It is slowly starting time when i can say "i told you so"... Tongue Kiss

You have 3 links to FirstCoin on your profile and all of your posts from beginning to the end are only about FirstCoin
You're a shill

On another note, what, someone accepts Firstcoin and it makes it not a scam?  Grin Grin

You realize there's a 99.9% premine
Which means you're buying the coins from the developers and essentialy they could just dump them on the market when they see there's enough demand to take them and run away

You don't know who the owners are, do you? Gee, I wonder why.

Why the hell do they need 99.9% of the coins??
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
November 29, 2017, 05:32:22 AM
I think it's a scam and I am pretty sure it's the same company behind the mlm scam coin called Onecoin. So be careful I prefer to not touch it
November 29, 2017, 03:54:33 AM
unfaithfull people.. nothing comes in one night... 2.12. are big anouncements... and time for me to say "i told you so"... for zipes: it has been rising for 9months, its not possible to rise forever with some stops...
Activity: 14
November 29, 2017, 03:48:36 AM
It sounds cool, something that supports startups.
Activity: 119
November 29, 2017, 03:27:01 AM
I just now heard about Firstcoin, but roaming coins, it's there. The price is stable and has generated huge profits last week, this could be improved by the owner. Some people think having activities here adds to their credibility, but it really is not.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 28, 2017, 06:04:00 PM
The lack of discussion on reddit or here is worrying
Here's a review trying to analyze what little information is available: https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/firstcoin-club/
The way their information is structured suggests to me that it's ponzi scheme, with all the talk about passive income and the secretiveness about any other aims.
And with 100% premine - you are just giving money straight to them, so I think they need a much more solid case to persuade people to invest, other than profit with nothing in-between.

Thanks for the info. It helps a lot to be warn not to join in that group. Anyway first heard about it.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 05:10:05 PM
The biggest disappointment in FirstCoin is that since I bought it (last month) it did not grow anymore.
If instead of buying it I would have kept BTC, now I would have had + 30%.

So in maximum 15 days i will sell it and move on. Big disappointment coin.
November 28, 2017, 03:24:55 PM
here you can say some stupidity and stay alive... Onecoin is nothing simimlar to this...
When we talk about adaption of firstcoin etc, you can ask on www.friendtravelandtours.com travel agency if they accept firstcoin for payment for flights to london,dubai etc... There is more and more places that accept firstcoin.. It is slowly starting time when i can say "i told you so"... Tongue Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: