Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone heard of Firstcoin? - page 8. (Read 3931 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
October 08, 2017, 08:00:09 PM
I'm not familiar for this firstcoin i only heard this coin is in this forum. Maybe it is advertised in different website but i'm not aware what is this and it's used of it.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
I Love DeepOnion!
October 08, 2017, 07:32:54 PM
Be aware of this coin is a total scam coin!!!
You can easily realise that by observing two factors :

- Total coins 110M

- Pre-mine 109.9M

What does that mean???
That means that the developers of the project own and control the entire amount of the coins since the very beginning.
TOTAL SCAM!!!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 07:05:28 PM
I will give it a look, but those rumors of it being a Ponzi scheme should be taken in serious consideration by any wannabe investor. Anyone has discovered something more in this regard?

It has MLM part, but it is not a ponzi scheme.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
October 08, 2017, 06:46:42 PM
No I never heard something like that for now.But I will give it a look.Recently I just saw it here.It will be the first time that I will be checking on something new.
Activity: 298
Merit: 106
October 08, 2017, 06:20:09 PM
I will give it a look, but those rumors of it being a Ponzi scheme should be taken in serious consideration by any wannabe investor. Anyone has discovered something more in this regard?
October 08, 2017, 06:11:11 PM
I also just saw and heard it here, but I've visited the site and there is one interesting thing that they say.

This is worth a try, hopefully what they say is true.
Firstcoin is also listed in livecoin and yobit.
this is the address of his site http://firstcoinproject.com

It is fast growing!
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 07, 2017, 09:19:45 PM
I also just saw and heard it here, but I've visited the site and there is one interesting thing that they say.

WHY FIRSTCOIN? SIMPLE & QUICK
There are no limitations, it works everywhere. You can send Firstcoin just as easily as an e-mail, and it is almost just as fast. It does not matter what hidden part of the world you are in, you can send and receive Firstcoin in seconds. There are no banks to slow down your transactions, so they are completed almost immediately, even on the weekends.

This is worth a try, hopefully what they say is true.
Firstcoin is also listed in livecoin and yobit.
this is the address of his site http://firstcoinproject.com
October 07, 2017, 06:16:49 PM
Dear all,

Yes, it is premined. But, what is interesting, they already put some ATM machines in operation. As far as I know, this is the first cryptocurrency, besides bitcoin, with its own atm machines installed. When you buy a package, you get your % of operation of those ATMs.

I bought Firstcoin on llivecoin.net. There are also other exchanges you can buy it. I joined the FirstCoin club by investing 300$ and wanted to see if it works. I received 2% in coins last month. So, it works. I have heard on one of the webinars, that in near future you would have the possibility to get a debit card connected to your FRST wallet.

Price is going up pretty straightforward, even during BTC hard fork, even during China crypto ban.

They started to support saome start-up projects.

So far, everything looks OK, and I am very positive about this coin.
Activity: 31
October 04, 2017, 09:23:52 AM
The lack of discussion on reddit or here is worrying
Here's a review trying to analyze what little information is available: https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/firstcoin-club/
The way their information is structured suggests to me that it's ponzi scheme, with all the talk about passive income and the secretiveness about any other aims.
And with 100% premine - you are just giving money straight to them, so I think they need a much more solid case to persuade people to invest, other than profit with nothing in-between.
Activity: 58
October 04, 2017, 08:45:51 AM
I'd never heard of them before this post.

You shared some interesting info though - 100% premine  Cry

Will take a look but Caveat Emptor.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
October 02, 2017, 04:13:38 PM
In the market a lot of other crypto currency, but you wanted this one. Do you want to be the first?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
October 02, 2017, 03:54:19 PM
I've recently been informed about a coin called Firstcoin
They're apparently going to place FTM (Firstcoin transaction machines) all over the world

What I've found mostly confusing was that they don't have a thread on bitcointalk at all and they failed to answer the simplest questions I asked them

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/firstcoin/

It has a 100 million $ market cap, and doesn't have a thread on bitcointalk??

$3,191,650 volume on Livecoin and only 70 000$ on YoBit  Huh

I've just viewed one of their webinars and when I asked about annual inflation rate (because there's interest when you purchase packages [sounds like HYIP lol]) and the webinar dude shut down the chat  Roll Eyes

Has anyone heard of this coin?

They seem to have good backing, but sketchy as fuck
Ohh, yeah, did I mention 100% premine?
I mean seriously
A cryptocurrency where you purchase packages
http://prntscr.com/gsgjgm

Share information and your thoughts please
Pages:
Jump to: