Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone heard of Firstcoin? - page 5. (Read 3931 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 60
imagine me
November 17, 2017, 07:00:39 PM
Oct 28,2017. The date where all of it's market cap fell to zero.

I guess it's a scam coin, seeing the chart on marketcap- it felt like; I saw a wall, a 90° fall.
 Shocked Shocked

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
November 17, 2017, 06:34:04 PM
This is the same deception that has already been implemented in other projects. In my memory Bitconect and Onecoin. It will end badly.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 06:09:18 PM
I've recently been informed about a coin called Firstcoin
They're apparently going to place FTM (Firstcoin transaction machines) all over the world

What I've found mostly confusing was that they don't have a thread on bitcointalk at all and they failed to answer the simplest questions I asked them

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/firstcoin/

It has a 100 million $ market cap, and doesn't have a thread on bitcointalk??

$3,191,650 volume on Livecoin and only 70 000$ on YoBit  Huh

I've just viewed one of their webinars and when I asked about annual inflation rate (because there's interest when you purchase packages [sounds like HYIP lol]) and the webinar dude shut down the chat  Roll Eyes

Has anyone heard of this coin?

They seem to have good backing, but sketchy as fuck
Ohh, yeah, did I mention 100% premine?
I mean seriously
A cryptocurrency where you purchase packages
http://prntscr.com/gsgjgm

Share information and your thoughts please
Is that the same as Firstblood?
I am not familiar with Firstcoin, it kind of sounds like a scam currency.
Activity: 84
November 17, 2017, 05:27:10 PM
lets judge by name of coin. Veeery clever.. I would personaly do my research and see facts..
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
November 17, 2017, 04:04:01 PM
Stay away from 100% premine,it is pure scam,devs can make any volume by making self trading,not so strange thay didnt appear on forum most ppl will say same words as i am saying .And that hype name
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 03:57:51 PM
i didnt see that it is falling...tell me when. (dont count during fork when all atcoins were bleeding). About smartcontracts,  you have atm fee, cellphone paying, plane tickets buying... about ecoshares,you have big paulowinia tree plants (paulowinia is tree that has fastest growing and is valuable for wood industry) etc... next smartcontracts will be announced in Thailand meeting (hope that after meating value will be moooooning)...
look in club...you have link at ANN Firstcoin theme

Where can I find the ATM that works?
Where can I find the Plane tickets or cellphone?
comig soon... Smiley

and the Paulowinia project is a bullshit. https://www.paulownia-firstcoin.com/ This is not Firtscoin's property, this is rebrand product and coming soon. Cheesy
November 17, 2017, 03:46:49 PM
i didnt see that it is falling...tell me when. (dont count during fork when all atcoins were bleeding). About smartcontracts,  you have atm fee, cellphone paying, plane tickets buying... about ecoshares,you have big paulowinia tree plants (paulowinia is tree that has fastest growing and is valuable for wood industry) etc... next smartcontracts will be announced in Thailand meeting (hope that after meating value will be moooooning)...
look in club...you have link at ANN Firstcoin theme
Activity: 19
November 17, 2017, 03:41:03 PM
Nice thinking. Except that it is pyramid. If you dig little deaper you'll see that bonuses arent paid by pyramid. Money is made with ecoshares, smartcontacts, and premining.

Ecoshares? Smartcontacts? Premining? Please tell one of these which exists in a reality.

All premined coins are owned by firstcoin.club.

When people take out their money, the exchange rate start to fall.
November 17, 2017, 03:29:07 PM
he he..yes...but i sint think that boat will sink. Something realy bad must happen. I am hodl till about 300$ per FRST.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 03:10:27 PM
Nice thinking. Except that it is pyramid. If you dig little deaper you'll see that bonuses arent paid by pyramid. Money is made with ecoshares, smartcontacts, and premining.

when the trend is upwards you want to go against the tide? If you can't beat them, join them.
Then get out, hopefully before the ship sinks Smiley
November 17, 2017, 09:40:28 AM
Activity: 239
November 16, 2017, 05:03:18 PM
I went to one of their tech meetings, basically it was a presentation of what bitcoin did and then it went to how the system works for this coin.

Everything is true, it works by sharing and getting people to invest, then everybody gets their shares; you must keep blocked the coin for 6 months and then you get both the gain and the percentage of shares / month.
They have ATM's and you can buy directly in stores with firstcoin.

Disadvantage:
- MLM, pyramid scheme
- If you invest using the club then you are blocked for 6 months. But you get the % monthly.

What I did?
Invested a small amount on livecoin. In 2 weeks I am already at + 15%

So, treat it as another coin, that has active network developers so they are not sleeping. Ride the bus and then get out when you found your destination.
Never settle

Regards
November 16, 2017, 04:34:32 PM
So,what do you think after your research? Huh While we are talking it is coming slowly but steadily towards 20$. I would think about it twice because looks like good oportunity for little second job, nice second income with not very big investment. Litle risk, nice income.. Dont think that puting money on bank is safe.. There you cant have profit. Here you can put money like in bank and have nice monthly income..
Activity: 196
November 15, 2017, 09:20:46 PM
talking about  firstcoin, I have never heard of firstcoin before. I  have just found out this coin
 in this forum.
Activity: 73
November 15, 2017, 08:35:54 PM
then whether you are very interested in the project, if viewed from the media network there is still no fear the project will be scam!
but the project may still have not been launched in this forum.
Activity: 238
November 15, 2017, 08:25:39 PM
Fisrtcoin will thrive in the future Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 136
November 15, 2017, 08:22:01 PM
I've heard the coin but I also did not find any more info about the coin, then do you think we can invest on the coin if it happens like this?
Activity: 180
November 15, 2017, 08:16:26 PM
I never heard about firstcoin. But will searching and think about it if it's a legit or scam.
Activity: 142
November 15, 2017, 08:14:35 PM
I have never heard of the coin but it looks like the coin is not very publicized / it could be that the coin is already advanced on the country. And this makes the coin not sold for other countries because that is not shared coin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
November 15, 2017, 07:59:40 PM
Obviously you may not know about them but if you look under the surface closely, You'll see and notice the name of the coin, Cheesy It's the FIRSTCOIN dude, Any first is the best, Like first born child or first time having sex/ first kiss/ first kill/ first night/ first fight/ first time getting scammed. They wanna to be first in everything, Like being the first obvious sh*tcoin scam.
It is my first time to hear about Firstcoin. Looks interesting
Cheesy Looks interesting my beautiful ass Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: