Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone make serious profit from hodling 6-12 months ? - page 6. (Read 1264 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Trying to pick projects i believe in on the long term and keep adding to my stack. to add some excitement to the otherwise boring hodling game i buy some lowcaps from time to time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
You yourself had the experience of gaining an awesome return for hodling your coins for three months. Currently only the hodlers are going to get serious returns on their investment while the market isn't good for the traders. Trying to trade in a bear market is like going against the stream and it isn't easy to trade.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Long term holding is far more relaxing than daytrading IMO. I check my blockfolio daily but as long as I don't make life-changing gains I really neither care about a 70% decrease nor do I care a about a 200% increase of value.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The long term trajectory is going to be up. A few years ago, nobody had heard of Bitcoin. Now DogeCoin might be in an ETF.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Of course you'll make money from hodling long term. People who bought NEO when it was just pennies are now rich! Never underestimate the power of patience.
Activity: 504
This is not entirely true. many factors will certainly make a profit or loss could occur. just look at what happened from January until now, it has been almost six months but hasn't been able to speak many crypto results fortunately obtained and thus getting down. Despite the potential rise is still there but it certainly took a long time.
Activity: 416
I definitely don't regret for holding some coins if I can go back I would hold more coins and definitely don't sell it
Activity: 238
Not yet) but the market is not growing, everything will be fine soon! A little wait left
Activity: 83
I used to invest in long-term investment, that is why I hold every coin I have for about more than a year. Actually as we know, it's not depends on the time but it most of hype, quality of the product and  momentum that attract more investors.
Activity: 126
It depends on the coins it self, if they are not improving or developing then the price won't get anywhere far. So pick coins that are developing all the times and being a good prospect for the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Sometimes a patience can be very good rewarded in $. I would advise buying new cheap promising altcoins and hold them for a long period. The profit after can be really lucrative.

I don't have a long experience of investing coins, I think the tactic makes sense only if the project develops and the general state of the market is on the rise for a long time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
Not all holders for that long is lucky to have great profit since it only depends on the coin you are holding.We cant predict when or how long will it take for it to moon,some will take for years before moon.Just read the whitepaper and be updated to their roadmap and channel for their project to anticipate the pricehike always and never be left from the priceride.
Activity: 188
Some people says hodl is the best way to make big profit. I am not a good hodler. I just hodl genesis vision for 3 months and made 3x profit but the other I always sell in a week or 10 days. Anyone make serious profit from hodling 6-12 months ?

Of course they can. Cryptocurrencies can offer best return of investment if you know what are you doing or have luck in buying/trading.

On the flip side you risk losing everything you invested if project you were investing in fails.
Everything can be happen in any of investment and now specially crypto investment. Holding normally become very worth strategy which can give the holder much benefit. But just see now the holding does not always have contants direction which is profit but also risk of loss. This because the market has very deep coreenction.
Activity: 70
I found WhenToken and I am totally convinced this project is worth using! It is a great solution for independent workers, who want to monetize their time and share their knowledge while receiving a decent payment. The service uses decentralized apps running on the Eth blockchain to create secure micro- contracts that can be as short as 15 minutes as well as to provide frictionless billing and payment service. No paperwork or billing is involved and I appreciate it. Monetize your time and knowledge with WhenHub!
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
Yes, I had made substantial profits by holding cryptocurrencies. My money almost tripled in a span of near about 12 months. I think holding is the easiest and safest way of making substantial profits in crypto market. You don’t need to do much research and study about the market trends. Just hold on to your investments for few months. It’s not about the amount of period you hold your money but on your accurate timing of buying and selling at available opportunity.

Holding is an effortless way of gaining profit since you don’t have to do much or put in too much effort. However, IMO holding  would still need to research because not all coins are worth holding. It’s possible that you could waste your time and effort for nothing. Also, you would be able to know when is the best time to sell or continue holding if you do some research.
Activity: 350
just need to know what to leave for retention so that it brings significant profit in the future, usually I keep about 6 months that brings in 1.5-2 more
Activity: 446
I am 100% sure that most of us have been holding bitcoins for years, well, at least i have been doing it so for more than a few years (2014 aproximately) and yes, it has been the most profitable thing that i have ever did before
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
If you make investment when the market is down, you will definitely make profit when the market goes in upward trend again. I have made a good profit by holding some altcoins for six months or so.
Activity: 385
I think the market will start to rise in June. During the first half of the year, the cryptocurrency I invested in did not earn much profit because there were a lot of things happening, but I think the market will turn around in June-July!
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Some people says hodl is the best way to make big profit. I am not a good hodler. I just hodl genesis vision for 3 months and made 3x profit but the other I always sell in a week or 10 days. Anyone make serious profit from hodling 6-12 months ?

I could say that depends on what coin that you invest in.
If you invest and hold on top ten coins, I can say that its possible you can achieve that profit.
Pages:
Jump to: